Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 04:08 AM   #4841
Emo
Freshmen Academy Student

Emo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: New Members Post Here

Hi im Emo And im a girl, i wont be shocked if i wont be having friends in this forum.I like Naruto and im reading manga and watching anime at its latest release
Old 07-23-2010, 04:09 AM   #4842
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

@ Emo: Lulz.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 07-23-2010, 09:24 AM   #4843
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

hola new peps.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:55 AM   #4844
Aiyami
Academy Graduate

Aiyami is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Isn't ch500-502 the cutest?!

I think the whole family thing is a cute idea. ^.^ <3 it makes me smile
Old 07-23-2010, 12:40 PM   #4845
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Welcome -Naruto- and Aiyami.
Have fun around here! And follow the rules ofcourse

@ Aiyami. Yes it's fun! You might have a big family in the future!

Old 07-23-2010, 03:43 PM   #4846
yamato1994
Apprentice Genin

yamato1994 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Just wanted to say hi.

Sure in the world of ninja,
Those who break the rules and regulations are
regarded as scum...

But...
those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum!
Old 07-24-2010, 04:45 AM   #4847
FlyingThunderGod
Genin Elite

FlyingThunderGod is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I am the all mighty FlyingThunderGod, i already started and didnt see this thread but hello!!!

Old 07-24-2010, 06:05 AM   #4848
YumYumBubblegum
Genin

YumYumBubblegum is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

welcome all new pplz.
"Your smile is like thousand fireflies under the moonlight. Your skin is more beautiful than silk. Your eyes sparkels more than a thousand crystals in the sunlight. My love you are my girl, my life, my everything"
-YumYumBubblegum

forum BF: Kimimaro Kaguya

My sweet an awsome BFF: trouble88 :3
Manga is my owner x3
Old 07-24-2010, 06:07 AM   #4849
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hey New Members out there:

I want to share you this - -

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 07-24-2010, 01:26 PM   #4850
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Rikudo-san.. LOL. Be nice

Welcome new members.
Have fun around here!

Old 07-25-2010, 07:49 AM   #4851
gamabunta3412
Freshmen Academy Student

gamabunta3412 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey im new i guess
Old 07-25-2010, 07:50 AM   #4852
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Welcome -Naruto- and Aiyami.
Have fun around here! And follow the rules ofcourse

@ Aiyami. Yes it's fun! You might have a big family in the future!
you do realize that -Naruto- has been here loger than you right....

Old 07-25-2010, 09:09 AM   #4853
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

@emo i'm sure u will get lots of friends

Old 07-25-2010, 10:15 AM   #4854
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Oh I must have been blind or something, you're right.
How on earth did that happen to me. I was sure I got ok eyes

Old 07-25-2010, 11:10 AM   #4855
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Welcome new people. If you need any help finding your way around the site feel free to send me a PM. See you around.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:06 PM   #4856
bet40
Freshmen Academy Student

bet40 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hi guys wats up
Old 07-25-2010, 07:24 PM   #4857
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Welcome to the site!
Old 07-25-2010, 09:27 PM   #4858
fourtailedfox757
Freshmen Academy Student

fourtailedfox757 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Cool Re: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

I been heard from a website that the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 demo is out on July 29
Old 07-26-2010, 03:24 AM   #4859
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

^.^ aww... he-hello new people, im hikari.

X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Old 07-26-2010, 03:45 AM   #4860
rose
Freshmen Academy Student

rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hi i'm rose i'm new here i just made this account yesterday because i like the anime naruto alot nice to meet you all

Last edited by rose; 07-26-2010 at 03:50 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
firsties = win, ishtar was here, jonesy, maikeru, new people, trouble88 wasn't here, what the hell?, where are the other tags?