Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 12:50 PM   #4701
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: New Members Post Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bein<3 View Post
Not so new anymore, but thought (cause I'm at work bored) I say WHATZZ UPPPP Lets be friends!
Ur at work? o_O xD Well hiya!
Old 07-07-2010, 12:54 PM   #4702
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Welcome minna-san!
Please enjoy the forums, make friends.
Be my friend if you'd like to!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-07-2010, 01:20 PM   #4703
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

welcome guys, i hope u have slots of fun

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[CENTER]
Old 07-07-2010, 01:23 PM   #4704
2bein<3
Apprentice Genin

2bein<3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyou Sasuke View Post
Ur at work? o_O xD Well hiya!
Yeppers! Kind of sad huh, oh well! Getting paid! HI!!!!!!!

"Uh, Naruto, your speech was cool and all, but if you lose any more blood, you're going to die."

"Sorry I'm late, I got lost on the road of life."

~ Kakashi <3
Old 07-07-2010, 01:26 PM   #4705
2bein<3
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Welcome minna-san!
Please enjoy the forums, make friends.
Be my friend if you'd like to!

OH! Can I be your friend?!?!? :P

"Uh, Naruto, your speech was cool and all, but if you lose any more blood, you're going to die."

~ Kakashi <3
Old 07-07-2010, 01:58 PM   #4706
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
OH! Can I be your friend?!?!? :P
She's my friend, biatch!
Lol, jk.
Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy yourself here. (:
PM me if you need anything, or to talk. :]
Old 07-07-2010, 02:06 PM   #4707
2bein<3
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireCat View Post
She's my friend, biatch!
Lol, jk.
Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy yourself here. (:
PM me if you need anything, or to talk. :]

Aww! *Feelings hurt* jks jks Thanks! I need some fellow fans to chat with cause I'm a nerd

~ Kakashi <3
Old 07-07-2010, 02:11 PM   #4708
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm not a nerd, but I'm pretty talkative.
I'll PM you. x3
Old 07-07-2010, 06:37 PM   #4709
Gaara's #1 fangirl
Ninja Academy Student

Gaara's #1 fangirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara's #1 fangirl

hi
I'm new here
Old 07-07-2010, 06:40 PM   #4710
Itachi Knows Pain
Ninja Academy Student

Itachi Knows Pain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hi gaara's #1 fangirl
"Every single one of us goes through life depending on and bound by our individual knowledge and awareness. And we call it reality. However, both knowledge and awareness are equivocal. One's reality might be an illusion. We all live inside our own fantasies. Don't you think?" Itachi

What is a genuis? I may have no talent, but a dropout can defeat a genuis with hardwork!-Lee
Old 07-07-2010, 07:32 PM   #4711
SilverNight1996
Freshmen Academy Student

SilverNight1996 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Newbie alert, Hiya fellow citizens. c:
Old 07-07-2010, 08:48 PM   #4712
Neji_GentleFist
Freshmen Academy Student

Neji_GentleFist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Just made an account!
Old 07-07-2010, 08:53 PM   #4713
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Welcome to the forums.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:44 PM   #4714
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

UchihaHatakeIsabella saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

hi everyone who is new...& welome to the forums...if u need any help just pm me & ill be there for ya

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-08-2010, 03:49 AM   #4715
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Aww! *Feelings hurt* jks jks Thanks! I need some fellow fans to chat with cause I'm a nerd
Haha, she's gonna be your best friend some day. She's awesome! >=)
So am I. Doh. Haha, just kidding. But yeah, I accepted your request! Thanks!

Old 07-08-2010, 05:16 AM   #4716
Alix
Genin

Alix is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Welcome, everyone. (:
Alix
Baby sister: sasu_girl
Big sister: Kiseki
Daughter: trouble88
My best friends:
Storm50
matsuro
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
george hyuga

Quote:
I like Alix, because he's a cool laid-back guy who doesn't care about superfluous stuff. Congrats for being yourself. Cheers, bud.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:07 AM   #4717
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Welcome to the forums, new members! ^^
I hope you have fun!
Anything you need, just ask. ;D
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Old 07-08-2010, 07:02 AM   #4718
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Welcome all of you new members, hope you have fun and obey the rules of the forums

If you need anything PM or ask me.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:03 AM   #4719
RoarZabimaru!
Freshmen Academy Student

RoarZabimaru! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hey i am bee'sdeciple's(puppetmasterpossession's) alternate account!!
Old 07-08-2010, 10:11 AM   #4720
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
If you need anything PM or ask me.
Don't forget you need at least 15 posts to private message!

And welcome to the forum, new members.

Closed Thread

Tags
firsties = win, ishtar was here, jonesy, maikeru, new people, trouble88 wasn't here, what the hell?, where are the other tags?