Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-26-2009, 09:17 PM   #1
Sasquatchistan
Genin

Sasquatchistan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Shonen Jump November 2009

Does anyone know what the cover looks like. Also, what naruto stuff is in it? It should be chapters 445-449 right? Any extras?
Sasquatchistan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:16 PM   #2
narutosagetoad
Banned

narutosagetoad is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to narutosagetoad
Default Re: Shonen Jump November 2009

You are right about the chapter count. There are ton's of extra's celebrating Naruto's Tenth anniversary this issue.
narutosagetoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Im gonna have to buy it
I subscribed in June
and got the September issue at the end of July
they sent no bill and no more mags
is Hebi stupid and didnt notice something obvious or what?

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:48 PM   #4
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Looks interesting, I might buy it as well.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Sasori_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:50 PM   #5
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Me too. I'm gonna buy it, lol.

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 01:04 PM   #6
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I'm holding it in my hands right now...I need to find a camera.

The cover has Naruto on it. He's just standing there smiling with his arms crossed.

It has chapters 446-448. (I think...)

Is has a page about Naruto Shippuden Ledgends: Akatsuki Rising, a page about Clash of Ninja Revolution 3, a page about Naruto The Movie: Shippuden, a page about the 10th anniversary of Naruto, and a two sided Naruto pinup.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 01:09 PM   #7
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
I'm holding it in my hands right now...I need to find a camera.

The cover has Naruto on it. He's just standing there smiling with his arms crossed.

It has chapters 446-448. (I think...)

Is has a page about Naruto Shippuden Ledgends: Akatsuki Rising, a page about Clash of Ninja Revolution 3, a page about Naruto The Movie: Shippuden, a page about the 10th anniversary of Naruto, and a two sided Naruto pinup.
in other words, mostly advertising and info you can just read online, so not really worth it.
yokokurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 01:12 PM   #8
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokokurama View Post
in other words, mostly advertising and info you can just read online, so not really worth it.
Well it would only be worth it if your a big Naruto fan and want to add it to your collection. (like me)

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Sasori_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 01:18 PM   #9
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I know it's most likely on the internet, but at least they don't have to serach it on their own if I tell them.

Crappy picture taken with a phone...
Spoiler:

Old 09-27-2009, 01:25 PM   #10
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Hmmm, nice!! What was the two-sided pin-up about of?? or maybe take a pic of both sides, too?

Old 09-27-2009, 01:43 PM   #11
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yes, please take a pic of the pinup.

I'm curious to see what it looks like.

P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:03 PM   #12
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Side 1 (This one is blurry...It was hard to take a picture of it too.)
Spoiler:

Side 2 (Blurry)
Spoiler:

Old 09-27-2009, 02:19 PM   #13
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i meant that i checked bill me and then they sent the september issue
they havent sent the bill yet
and i didnt get October or November
i have such rotten luck
*waits for November issue to come into stores*

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:26 PM   #14
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I bought mine from the store today. So I guess it's already out. =/

Old 09-27-2009, 02:29 PM   #15
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

wait is it already out and if so im going to by it

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:32 PM   #16
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

My brother went yesterday and said that new Shonen Jump isn't out yet nor is volume 46.

Old 09-27-2009, 02:33 PM   #17
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It comes out at different times at different places or stores. I got mine at F.Y.E., but Waldenbooks didn't have it...So I guess it depends on where you live and what store you buy it from.

Old 09-27-2009, 04:28 PM   #18
Futago_101
Chunin

Futago_101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazuro View Post
My brother went yesterday and said that new Shonen Jump isn't out yet nor is volume 46.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
It comes out at different times at different places or stores. I got mine at F.Y.E., but Waldenbooks didn't have it...So I guess it depends on where you live and what store you buy it from.
I know what you guys mean. Tis sad, indeed. I wish it was released a little earlier at the same time, same place throughout the US and Canada.

And if you don't know yet, Naruto vol. 46 comes out Oct. 6 or a few days earlier, depending on where you live and what store it's from.
Futago_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 07:19 PM   #19
Sasquatchistan
Genin

Sasquatchistan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You guys have been a great help, honestly. I got all the info i needed and more. Thank you so much!
Sasquatchistan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 08:22 PM   #20
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutosagetoad View Post
You are right about the chapter count. There are ton's of extra's celebrating Naruto's Tenth anniversary this issue.
Sweet, tell me the details.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote