Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: What do you think the music should be in Revolution 3?
Anime music only. 3 33.33%
New music for the game only. 0 0%
Anime and new music. They both rock. 6 66.67%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-26-2009, 10:49 AM   #1
The Forgotten One
Chunin Exam Proctor

The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Poll about the music...

Who here would rather see the music from the Shippuden anime in Revolution 3 instead of new music?

Quote:
@ Devroux: Fighting with my foot in your ass is always fun too, but I don't see any "my foot in your ass" locations, do I?

The Vicious Wolverine of the Nine Jungle Beasts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Forgotten One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:39 PM   #2
ByakuKage
Chunin

Location: Listening to heavy metal in the Hidden Metal Village
ByakuKage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Poll about the music...

Shippuden has a good soundtrack, but you can't deny that the series has had some rocking stage music so far. But, as long as they keep the Final Valley music from Revolution 2, instead of using the theme from the EX series, I'll be happy

So, I choose the 3rd poll option
ByakuKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:26 PM   #3
The Forgotten One
Chunin Exam Proctor

The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

I just want good "Naruto-esce" music

Quote:
@ Devroux: Fighting with my foot in your ass is always fun too, but I don't see any "my foot in your ass" locations, do I?

The Vicious Wolverine of the Nine Jungle Beasts

The Forgotten One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 02:24 PM   #4
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sadly, we won't be getting anime music to this game due to copyrights. Though I chose the third option because both music rocks. Though I prefer the anime music to be played during cutscenes during storymode. Fits the mood more, but can't be to demanding now.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Sasori_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 02:45 PM   #5
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

If they added anime music to the game that would be awsome! But I wouldn't mind if they also put new music in with the anime music. Unfortunately though, Sasori_X is right that because of copyrights or something they aren't allowed to put the anime music in.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:05 PM   #6
Hatake Girl
Chunin Exam Participant

Hatake Girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganMaster024 View Post
If they added anime music to the game that would be awsome! But I wouldn't mind if they also put new music in with the anime music. Unfortunately though, Sasori_X is right that because of copyrights or something they aren't allowed to put the anime music in.
in the first naruto revolution, there were parts of the music that came from the anime. for example, the sand village was sadness and sorrow... i think .... oh well, i think that there is a posibility that some anime songs will find their way on the game.

Im a Pwincesssss!

Bf: no one at the moment...
Spoiler:

Quote:
to laugh when things are funny. Even if someone gets killed. That's the way of the twilight. All our shinobi will live on with that in mind even if the village falls. Long live the twilight

*FOREVER A VILLAGE*
Hatake Girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime, music