Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: should we either...
tell the girls to get lost 1 20.00%
or just make a new guys hangout? (no one else better make one this is my creation) 4 80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-26-2009, 09:05 AM   #21
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

KaiokenX5 Karo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to KaiokenX5 Karo Send a message via Skype™ to KaiokenX5 Karo
Default Re: guys retreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
ey Kaioken
sup
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTKNE4E View Post
Well thats good

And I know what it is, the question is WHY Kaioken???? Random as hell
what i thought it was gonna funny .... uhhh ...... pie

Shika'sgurl: Spectacular GF
They call me, Ben...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
KaiokenX5 Karo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:06 AM   #22
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

Quote:
a retreat for guys who just either got the crap beaten out of them in training or just got dumped by their gf or just a place for guys to be guys...beer on one side and a smoking corner on the far side of the room...we have a tv for watching football, baseball, any sport you want...

tv: updates on games every 30 minutes unless i ain't here...

oh...and no girls...
This reminds me of the time Peter Griffen built the Quahogs men club

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:07 AM   #23
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

*goes to get the boom box...*

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:07 AM   #24
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogboy22 View Post
This reminds me of the time Peter Griffen built the Quahogs men club
lol...

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 09-26-2009, 09:07 AM   #25
Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
Special Jonin Candidate

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake Send a message via Yahoo to Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake

Quote:
heard wet was good...is it?
yes..yes it is
Old 09-26-2009, 09:08 AM   #26
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

wish i could play it...but i don't have a 360 so i couldn't...

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 09-26-2009, 09:09 AM   #27
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

Quote:
lol...
So assassin......Epic win thread xD! Im waiting for someone to walk in here and say "i need a break from the missis" (Think i spelled it right) xD

dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:10 AM   #28
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:11 AM   #29
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogboy22 View Post
So assassin......Epic win thread xD! Im waiting for someone to walk in here and say "i need a break from the missis" (Think i spelled it right) xD
so am i...

*hooks up boom box and bodies by drowning pool plays*

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 09-26-2009, 09:11 AM   #30
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

Send a message via AIM to KaiokenX5 Karo Send a message via Skype™ to KaiokenX5 Karo

NO BALLS NO ENTRY
.... uhhh ... i got nothin

They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
Old 09-26-2009, 09:12 AM   #31
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiokenX5 Karo View Post
NO BALLS NO ENTRY
.... uhhh ... i got nothin
that was...um...disturbing...

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 09-26-2009, 09:14 AM   #32
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
that was...um...disturbing...
*roasting miley cyrus covering her with chum* yea w/e *throws her in the ocean* ... wonder if the sharks will eat her

They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
Old 09-26-2009, 09:14 AM   #33
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

ok............................

Old 09-26-2009, 09:15 AM   #34
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

hey CoD

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 09-26-2009, 09:19 AM   #35
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
hey CoD
Hey Assassin.....

Old 09-26-2009, 09:20 AM   #36
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

what's up?

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 09-26-2009, 09:21 AM   #37
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

idk..........

Old 09-26-2009, 09:21 AM   #38
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*shrugs* well what ever...

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 09-26-2009, 09:22 AM   #39
JCTKNE4E
has a red hand print on his cheek

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Lol that episode was funny. But I can leave here anytime I feel this is a sausage fest. Then come back when I need a break from the *missus* (thats how i've seen it spelled)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
they dealed my thread why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
can any1 pm me some yuri please

Quote:
thats why we call you reatard.

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:
supposedly japanese but i have my doubts lol

JCTKNE4E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:23 AM   #40
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*chills*

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Tags
awesome, chill, guys, hang