Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 10-04-2009, 05:10 PM   #21
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

darkXotaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: red isn't just the color of blood

your welcome?
i tottaly forgot what i did.
darkXotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 05:14 PM   #22
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?ink? View Post
....go on O.O
(wats an assasin)
an assasin is aperson who is highered to kill, or capture people, and sometimes various odd jobs. an assasin is another word for a mercenari.
Old 10-04-2009, 05:20 PM   #23
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

Part 4
A bit later, "... Hmmm now that i think about it the reason u couldnt be a host was that your ears would have scared people away... haha mabey you should just go loose l them." starts laughing really hard. "ZOAH YOU PERV!" Kira shouts as she hits him with the un sharp side of her sord."oww..." Zoah coplaines as he rubs the back of his head.Kira blushes and looks away "Plus it doesnt work that way..." "So you dont lose your ears when you loose your virginity? So have y-?"
Kira cuts him off with another smack of her blade. "Thats none of your buisness." "Gee sorry." Her partner says in a sarcastic tone.And thus the walk became a tense and silent one.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:52 PM   #24
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

Part 5
"Ummm so what does our guy look like?" Kira asked. "Here is his profile" Zoah said as he handed Kira a manila envlope. "hmm... 23, 5'9, green eyes, virgo... Omg!" Kira said as she scaned the info. "What?!" Zoah asked franticly. "He... has .. a moustash! Thats soo awsome!" Kira shouted excitedly."really now..." Zoah said as he mushroom sighed. "Duuude, what if i had a moustash?" she says as she uses her hair to simulate a moustash. "No ears and a tail are enough, ....did you have an energy drink?" Zoah asked. Kira quickly hides a Monster behind her back and smiles sweetly. "Nooo..." "Give it!" Zoah demanded, holding out his hand. Kira reluctently gave it to him. Zoah takes it and throws it across the field. "Litter bug!" Kira shouts. "Get back to your reading." Zoah demanded. "Fine... hehe" she giggled after a while of reading. "What now?" Zoah asked annoyed. "The Hidden in the Sunflowers Village really? It sounds weak. Why dont something more intimidating like, umm.. Yellow Death Village?" Kira said hyperly. "no more energy drinks for you, and call it by its proper name, Village Hidden in the Sunflowers." Zoah said angerly. "Hehe death flower village." Kira said snickering. "What ever you will get jumped if you call it that when we get there, we are only a few miles away so straiten up." Zoah said "Alright" Kira says as she sighs."this is going to be boreing" she says to herself.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:33 PM   #25
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

T.T no ones reading my story this is just sad.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:19 PM   #26
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am Like the rain, one second Im there and the next I am gone.
?ink? saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

this one forgot bout it xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NoFunNoFuture
?ink? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:24 PM   #27
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkXotaku View Post
Part 5
"Ummm so what does our guy look like?" Kira asked. "Here is his profile" Zoah said as he handed Kira a manila envlope. "hmm... 23, 5'9, green eyes, virgo... Omg!" Kira said as she scaned the info. "What?!" Zoah asked franticly. "He... has .. a moustash! Thats soo awsome!" Kira shouted excitedly."really now..." Zoah said as he mushroom sighed. "Duuude, what if i had a moustash?" she says as she uses her hair to simulate a moustash. "No ears and a tail are enough, ....did you have an energy drink?" Zoah asked. Kira quickly hides a Monster behind her back and smiles sweetly. "Nooo..." "Give it!" Zoah demanded, holding out his hand. Kira reluctently gave it to him. Zoah takes it and throws it across the field. "Litter bug!" Kira shouts. "Get back to your reading." Zoah demanded. "Fine... hehe" she giggled after a while of reading. "What now?" Zoah asked annoyed. "The Hidden in the Sunflowers Village really? It sounds weak. Why dont something more intimidating like, umm.. Yellow Death Village?" Kira said hyperly. "no more energy drinks for you, and call it by its proper name, Village Hidden in the Sunflowers." Zoah said angerly. "Hehe death flower village." Kira said snickering. "What ever you will get jumped if you call it that when we get there, we are only a few miles away so straiten up." Zoah said "Alright" Kira says as she sighs."this is going to be boreing" she says to herself.
lolz xD monster

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NoFunNoFuture
Old 11-07-2009, 06:19 PM   #28
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

i know ^^
Old 11-21-2009, 01:51 PM   #29
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

so is the setting today but somewere else

NoFunNoFuture
Old 11-21-2009, 03:03 PM   #30
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

wat? im confused. its settend in the same time period as naruto is.. when ever that is.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:12 PM   #31
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

oh xD i get it now
sweet

NoFunNoFuture
Old 11-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #32
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

yup. ^^
Old 11-25-2009, 06:52 PM   #33
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

part 6
Soon the pair arrive at a pair of massive gates wwith the words "Hidden in the Sunflowers Village"inscribed across them, and surrounding these gates was a large medow that wasd covered with sunflowers that were dancing with the wind. "Wow.. I see where they got the name." Kira said astounded. "Yeah" responded Zoah in an emotionless voice."Excuse me. we are tavlers who wish to stay in this village" he called to the Gates keeper. "Do you have passes?"the gate kepper responded." Yes we do" Kira said as she pulled out a pass and flashed it to the guard. "Alright you may go. Open the gates"called the gatekeeper to his commrad. The gate opened in front of them." You may go in. " He said, bowing."Arigato kosai masu. (thank you very much)" replied kira bowing back."Come on!" Zoah said already entering the village.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:57 PM   #34
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

Part 7
"We heve to go meet the Solkage," Zoah said."Okay wheres the office?" Kira asked curiously. "Right in front of you.. the tallest building in town" Zoah said as he sweet drooped."Ohhh..okay." Kira smiled. "Lets just go" he said shaking his head. They walk towards the large yellow building in the center of the town.
In the solkages office,"State your buisness here." stated a gruff old man wearing the formal -kage robes. "Wow... i thought people here would be kinder" Kira wispered to her partner. "Shhh" Zoah replied quietly. "We are here to track down a criminal that is said to be hiding among this village." Zoah said in a formal tone. "Very well you are granted to stay here until you catch this person." the solkage replied."Thank you" both Kira and Zoahreplied bowing in perfect harmony.But qas kira bowed her hat fell off, and exposed her soft red cat ears.Zoah and Kira turned to leave un awear of what just happened. "Wait!!" called the man stand ing beside the solkage. "Hmm?" Kira and aZoah say as they turn around. zoah notices the hat on the floor and does the math. "crap!" he says under his breath. "Solkage-sama, I thought demons were not allowed within this village? And your just going to let one in just like that!" the man prolaimed pointing at Kira. "Demon?! What are you talking about?!?" Kira asked.

Last edited by darkXotaku; 11-25-2009 at 07:03 PM.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:50 PM   #35
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

cant wait dark xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:37 PM   #36
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

alright! ill post the next part soon!!!!
Old 11-30-2009, 05:26 PM   #37
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

*waits =D*

NoFunNoFuture
Old 11-30-2009, 09:11 PM   #38
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

it will be out by the end of this week.. i hope >.>

Tags
character, kira, story