Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-25-2009, 05:53 PM   #1
Sasuke/Itachi
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasuke/Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Sasuke might be minuplated

Well when Sasuke and Madara talked about Itachi past none of that might not be true and Madara uses his sharigan to minuplate Sasuke to believe in him to destroy the hidden leaf village. Also for the whole talk he had his sharigan but so Sasuke can't see it.

This may lead to Danzo. He may possibly minuplate Sasuke in the future to not kill him but go after Kabuto or kill Hawk.

Here is nething that is not a theory. Madra truth and Danzo will be revield more in the manga
Sasuke/Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:06 PM   #2
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Sasuke might be minuplated

Sasuke has been manipulated for a while now....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:10 PM   #3
Senkaimon
Chunin Exam Participant

Senkaimon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Sasuke has been manipulated for a while now....
He has, but he just has to get his face out of the mud and realize it. It may be a while until we see that though, maybe it won't happen, we'll just have to keep reading the manga to find out if it does.
Senkaimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:52 PM   #4
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke/Itachi View Post
Well when Sasuke and Madara talked about Itachi past none of that might not be true and Madara uses his sharigan to minuplate Sasuke to believe in him to destroy the hidden leaf village. Also for the whole talk he had his sharigan but so Sasuke can't see it.

This may lead to Danzo. He may possibly minuplate Sasuke in the future to not kill him but go after Kabuto or kill Hawk.

Here is nething that is not a theory. Madra truth and Danzo will be revield more in the manga
Spoiler:

Not likely. Danzo killed a messenger frog and let half the Leaf Village get killed, as well as plan the assasination of Sasuke. He also stole Shisui's Sharingan. It's entirely believable that Danzo ordered the Uchiha Clan dead. And how could Madara have simply made it all up? He was a part of it, and admitted to it. He even lied at some parts, and Sasuke clearly recognized the lie. And besides, Sasuke is getting his revenge of his own free will. It's not like Madara just decided to tell Sasuke that Danzo wanted his clan dead so Sasuke would kill him. Besides, even if Sasuke is being controlled, he might as well kill Danzo anyways for all the crap he's done.

Last edited by deidara330; 09-26-2009 at 01:06 PM.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:54 PM   #5
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It's sad but he's been manipulated since he was a kid so it's no surprise the guy's still being manipulated, the saddest part is that they don't even need jutsus to do it....
3littlepigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:58 PM   #6
Tickleme
Chunin

Tickleme is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

they use his hated

BankaiNaruto
kakashiuzamaki
Animelover
Raiden
Lockon_Stratos_Gn_002
Tickleme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:58 PM   #7
Sasuke/Itachi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
It's sad but he's been manipulated since he was a kid so it's no surprise the guy's still being manipulated, the saddest part is that they don't even need jutsus to do it....
Your right. Madara might be telling the truth but he probaly didn't use the jutsu. I think Madara thinks Sasuke is weak
Old 09-25-2009, 08:57 PM   #8
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Your right. Madara might be telling the truth but he probaly didn't use the jutsu. I think Madara thinks Sasuke is weak
I'm pretty sure he doesn't think Sasuke's weak, he knows it! I don't think people like Madara or Oro need jutsus to control/manipulate anyone...they just pick on the easiest prey.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:02 PM   #9
Sasuke/Itachi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'm pretty sure he doesn't think Sasuke's weak, he knows it! I don't think people like Madara or Oro need jutsus to control/manipulate anyone...they just pick on the easiest prey.
What I mean by weak I mean emotional weak
Old 09-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #10
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
What I mean by weak I mean emotional weak
Oh I know, since you seem to agree with me I knew you meant emotionally. I was replying to you saying that Madara thinks Sasuke's weak, and I just said that he doesn't think it, he knows it. But it was more like a joke...
Old 09-25-2009, 09:20 PM   #11
Sasuke/Itachi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Oh I know, since you seem to agree with me I knew you meant emotionally. I was replying to you saying that Madara thinks Sasuke's weak, and I just said that he doesn't think it, he knows it. But it was more like a joke...
Oh I get it. I wonder what will happen once Sasuke knows the truth
Old 09-26-2009, 09:20 AM   #12
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Oh I get it. I wonder what will happen once Sasuke knows the truth
I still think Madara will fight Sasuke eventually and not Naruto, that's just my theory but I think when Naruto fights Sasuke he'll come back from the dark side and then since Madara is an Uchiha I see Sasuke wanting to bring him down in order to restore the Uchiha clan.