Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 09-25-2009, 03:40 PM   #1
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default What is Aizen Up To?!

What the hell is Aizen up to?!

Spoiler:
From what it seems of Bleach Chapter 375, Aizen himself KILLED our Beloved Espada, Tia Hallibel. Now, why is that?! That's just plain messed-up!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:43 PM   #2
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: What is Aizen Up To?!

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
I TOLD HER NOT TO STEAL HIS COOKIES!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:43 PM   #3
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
*Crys* Tia Hallibel is dead she is so awesome.
I am going to destroy aizen. as much as I love Aizen. I kinda hate him right now. How could he! Hmm actually I want to destroy aizen. I know I know I would loss terribly.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:46 PM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
I TOLD HER NOT TO STEAL HIS COOKIES!

I miss her..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha View Post
Spoiler:
*Crys* Tia Hallibel is dead she is so awesome.
I am going to destroy aizen. as much as I love Aizen. I kinda hate him right now. How could he! Hmm actually I want to destroy aizen. I know I know I would loss terribly.
Yeah. he betrayed everyone.

Old 09-25-2009, 03:46 PM   #5
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
I am really angry that he killed her. I recently read it...It is just sad.

Aizen shall DIE!

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:50 PM   #6
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Poor Hallibel. *sob* I adopted her and everything on the adopt a bleach character. *sob*
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 09-25-2009, 03:50 PM   #7
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Spoiler:
I am really angry that he killed her. I recently read it...It is just sad.

Aizen shall DIE!
Quote:
Poor Hallibel. *sob* I adopted her and everything on the adopt a bleach character. *sob*

I made a Funeral Thread.

Old 09-25-2009, 04:59 PM   #8
sardns
Genin

sardns saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'm pissed that Stark died so easily; all Shunsui Kyoraku used was his shikai. What up with that, y'all?
sardns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:26 PM   #9
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Never mind, post edited.

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 09-25-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:30 AM   #10
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

well all i can say is that aizen just blows me away that the fact that how well of a villain he is now prbly the best villain in an anime i have seen in a long time.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:17 AM   #11
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Superwes Reborn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Guys think of this from a logical view point, she's no use to him anymore, and why waste time with her protesting or fighting a lost battle. This means that aizen will get in the battle field soon. UH OH!
Old 09-28-2009, 04:06 AM   #12
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
What the hell is Aizen up to?!

Spoiler:
From what it seems of Bleach Chapter 375, Aizen himself KILLED our Beloved Espada, Tia Hallibel. Now, why is that?! That's just plain messed-up!
Aizen did that cause he is a gangsta, and like all gangsta's he will do what ever he pleases to do

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:38 PM   #13
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

we get to see Aizen fight soon awesome I seen the manga as well
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:16 PM   #14
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yea I cant wait.
Spoiler:
But Poor Hallibel I was more upset about her than Starrk only because of the fact that it was Aizen if it had of been Toshiro I would have been sad that she was gone but not as upset.
Aizen had no right. Super Hollow Ichigo better kick his butt. lol
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:27 PM   #15
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

What the heck was he thinking? He had about three arrancar and three soul reapers left, and he was surrounded by over half of the captains of the gotei 13. Seriously, he killed Tia because she wasn't strong enough, and yet she was the third strongest. Is he insane? He's about to die, his best arrancars being exterminated one by one, and he just killed one of his best soldiers? Strategically speaking, leaving Tia alive would've been better in the long run. If you want to be a successful evil dude, you don't kill your pawns until AFTER you've won. Therefore, Aizen doesn't want to be a successful evil dude.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:32 PM   #16
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
What the heck was he thinking? He had about three arrancar and three soul reapers left, and he was surrounded by over half of the captains of the gotei 13. Seriously, he killed Tia because she wasn't strong enough, and yet she was the third strongest. Is he insane? He's about to die, his best arrancars being exterminated one by one, and he just killed one of his best soldiers? Strategically speaking, leaving Tia alive would've been better in the long run. If you want to be a successful evil dude, you don't kill your pawns until AFTER you've won. Therefore, Aizen doesn't want to be a successful evil dude.

Yes I know if seems stupid however I think he has some plan up his sleeve cause he is not stupid he is very clever. He is no were close to loosing this battle. we still do not know his true capabilitys. I still dont agree with him killing her though. it was just evil! Pure Evil! he is probably one of the most evil anime enemys ever. I love him yet I despise him. lol
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:37 PM   #17
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Yes I know if seems stupid however I think he has some plan up his sleeve cause he is not stupid he is very clever. He is no were close to loosing this battle. we still do not know his true capabilitys. I still dont agree with him killing her though. it was just evil! Pure Evil! he is probably one of the most evil anime enemys ever. I love him yet I despise him. lol
It was classic evil. Orochimaru sacrificing Zaku and Kin is no different. It was more stupid than evil, considering Tia's abilities. She was healthy enough to fight for some time, but Aizen killed her. Why? He has no backup, and he;s surrounded. He couldn't even survive if Tia had lived. So why did he kill her, his probably only chance of surviving? IMO, it was more stupid than evil.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:46 PM   #18
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It was classic evil. Orochimaru sacrificing Zaku and Kin is no different. It was more stupid than evil, considering Tia's abilities. She was healthy enough to fight for some time, but Aizen killed her. Why? He has no backup, and he;s surrounded. He couldn't even survive if Tia had lived. So why did he kill her, his probably only chance of surviving? IMO, it was more stupid than evil.
So many questions. But it makes it so interesting, I cant wait till the next chapter. I am sure he has some secret tecnique that he will use he will survive or retreat for the time being who knows. Mabey he is going to make some even more powerful arrancar. I dont know. But yes killing Tia was stupid. and I wish I knew why. It was not like she did anything to betray or dissobey him she was a loyal Espada. It just makes me so mad. I liked Hallibel.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:34 AM   #19
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Superwes Reborn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
THINK! Aizen has now decided he is strong enough to fight the rest by himself. You know what that mean, major ownage. Have you even seen how strong aizen is, he owned a gotei 13 captain in a second and evaded half of the strongest fighters in gotei 13.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:06 AM   #20
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

maybe Ichigo will get out of Hueco mundo real soon now so Ichigo and Aizen can fight that would be awesome
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote