Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 09-25-2009, 01:47 PM   #1
Serenity Uchiha
Apprentice Genin

Serenity Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Who is your favourite Bleach cheracter?

My favourite is captiain of squd 10.
Serenity Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Who is your favourite Bleach cheracter?

who is it i cant wait any longer. dies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:00 PM   #3
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Ulquiorra, Aizen and ichigo
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:03 PM   #4
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Ulquiorra is mine.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-26-2009, 04:02 PM   #5
Serenity Uchiha
Apprentice Genin

I like Ulquiarra aswell
Old 09-26-2009, 04:54 PM   #6
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha View Post
Ulquiorra, Aizen and ichigo
Why did I say Aizen. Grr Aizen I hate you. I love Ulquiorra and Ichigo and Hallibel is awesome. Poor Hallibel. Oh and Nel is awesome. Poor Nel. I hate Nnoitra.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 04:56 PM   #7
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Here's a list

1. Kisuke
2. Mayuri
3. Shunsui
4. Starrk.
5. Love

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 04:57 PM   #8
Serenity Uchiha
Apprentice Genin

that alot but it pritty cool
Old 09-26-2009, 05:19 PM   #9
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

yes it is.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-26-2009, 05:20 PM   #10
Rafael
Chunin Exam Proctor

Rafael is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ichigo!
Rafael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 05:21 PM   #11
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ichigo, Rukia, Toshiro, Momo, and Chad are all my Favorite Characters from Bleach. ^_^
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 06:38 PM   #12
Serenity Uchiha
Apprentice Genin

cool I like some of them
Old 09-26-2009, 06:46 PM   #13
battlehorse
Chunin Exam Proctor

battlehorse is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ichigo.
battlehorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 08:26 PM   #14
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Male- Kisuke Uruhara, Ichigo Kurosaki, Ulquiorra, Starrk.

Females- Tia Hallibel, Nel, Orihime Inuoe, Yoruichi Shihoin.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:38 PM   #15
KarinxInoFan
Special Jonin Candidate

KarinxInoFan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Mine would be Mayuri, but Shunsui, Nanao, Mashiro, and Lisa are all wonderful as well.
KarinxInoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:57 PM   #16
Roni1301
Freshmen Academy Student

Roni1301 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like Uryuu and Torshiro
Roni1301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:07 PM   #17
The Joker
Apprentice Genin

The Joker is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

grimmjow,kimpachi,kiske and others
Never admit defeat and ask for a quick death! Die first, then admit defeat! If you are defeated but didn't die, it just means you were lucky! At those times, think only about survival! Survive and think only about killing the one who failed to kill you!"
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:35 PM   #18
Nicole
Apprentice Genin

Nicole is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Probaly Byakuya.
Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:39 PM   #19
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

i dont watch much bleach, but from what i've seen i like Kon (is that how its spelled?)

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:56 PM   #20
Nicole
Apprentice Genin

Nicole is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
i dont watch much bleach, but from what i've seen i like Kon (is that how its spelled?)
Yes, Kon is always good for a laugh.
Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote