Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-24-2009, 01:45 PM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Sasuke will fight all the kages theory

Sasuke will fight all the kages but none of them will die.

1. Sasuke vs Raikage-- stopped by Gaara (Kazekage).

2. Sasuke vs Kazekage- Sasuke runs off

3. Sasuke vs Mizukage- Just starting

4. Sasuke vs Tschuikage- hasn't happened yet

5. Sasuke vs Hokage (Danzo)- Danzo has run off so it will be the last fight.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:10 PM   #2
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Sasuke will fight all the kages theory

so what do I say in response? xD
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:13 PM   #3
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

Spoiler:
Oh my gosh you couldnt have made a bigger spoiler in the title couldnt ya??

But one WILL die I am very sure and that will trigger the war.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:14 PM   #4
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

wow v lets hope your right.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:22 PM   #5
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

yea, seriously. Spoiler in the title needs to change. Geez
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

Old 09-24-2009, 03:59 PM   #6
Halcyon
Freshmen Academy Student

Halcyon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Spoiler:

But one WILL die I am very sure and that will trigger the war.
Spoiler:
It'd be interesting how Naruto would try to get sasuke off the missing-nin list after that.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:14 PM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I think one of them will die just to start a big conflict in the story. Hopefully not the Mizukage cause she's awesome

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:59 PM   #8
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah maybe one of them will die. Maybe the Raikage will die and Killer Bee will take his place and the 4th Ninja War I guess.
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:15 PM   #9
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Sasuke doesn't need to kill any of the kages to start a war. War is going to start anyways because nobody trusts Danzo and Danzo wants power nonetheless.
Also the very fact Sasuke fought the Kages is enough for war.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:15 PM   #10
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

any suggestions for title rewrites?
Old 09-25-2009, 12:54 PM   #11
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Madara should be stepping in any moment now. That guy loves to make an appearance
Old 09-25-2009, 12:55 PM   #12
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

who knows wat will happen
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:59 PM   #13
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeFallen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori Uchiha View Post
Madara should be stepping in any moment now. That guy loves to make an appearance
yeah, it's bound to happen. I think were over due for one of his sudden interuptions(where he tends to repeat things we've already heard him say before >.< lol)

*If you happen to rep me, leave your name, so I know who to give back to.

',,,,,
'(o ) Tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in you sig if you love tobi ^__^

',,,,,
(/-) I IZ 6th HOKAGE!(RAWR!)
/-|\ put this in your sig if you Hate Danzo
SasukeFallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:40 PM   #14
Sage Of Six Paths
Special Jonin Candidate

Sage Of Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoilers make the world a better place.

I think that that will happen.

However, I am hoping that Kishi uses his imagination

a bit more and have a plot twist somewhere in between.

Thank you.

Sage Of Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:00 PM   #15
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D

Something big has to happen to one of them....It's written on the walls....Sasuke is a man possessed...
Old 09-25-2009, 05:25 PM   #16
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Perhaps Sasuke will kill Danzo and that will make one or two of the other Kages believe the Hidden Leaf village can no longer support itself, especially after being physically destroyed by Pain. So one of the other villages (not Gaara though) will say We must control the Hidden Leaf Village now, but then another will say no and some villages will conflict over controlling the hidden leaf since it would have no hokage and their jinchuriki is still alive. Like someone will claim contorl of the hIdden leaf and try to annex it, leading to a great new war.
yokokurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:29 PM   #17
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

^^ that's a great theory!
~*~

Old 09-28-2009, 12:23 AM   #18
NarutoBelieves
Ninja Academy Student

NarutoBelieves has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokokurama View Post
Perhaps Sasuke will kill Danzo and that will make one or two of the other Kages believe the Hidden Leaf village can no longer support itself, especially after being physically destroyed by Pain. So one of the other villages (not Gaara though) will say We must control the Hidden Leaf Village now, but then another will say no and some villages will conflict over controlling the hidden leaf since it would have no hokage and their jinchuriki is still alive. Like someone will claim contorl of the hIdden leaf and try to annex it, leading to a great new war.
Nice one!...

I don't think Sasuke will kill Danzo instead when he is fighting against him Naruto will jump in. Naruto will try to protect Danzo (Not because he likes danzo but to save sasuke from being in a worse situation).
Old 09-28-2009, 02:04 AM   #19
LaGueraUchiha
Chunin

LaGueraUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to LaGueraUchiha Send a message via Yahoo to LaGueraUchiha

yup...one of them will die, war will start anyway.
(I just don't want Mizukage to die either
<3Fam ;D

-Kakashi FC member-Uchiha FC member -Tobi FC member-ItaDei FC member
[]-샤이니
-JUST SAW YOUR FACE..DIDN'T LIKE IT xD

LaGueraUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:56 AM   #20
ZackAttack
Genin

ZackAttack is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Raikage will be the one to die since something has to trigger killer bees upcoming attack. Whether it's by sasuke or naruto he is a goner.

edit: It obviously won't be by naruto himself but there's a chance he'll interrupt the fight to save sasuke which will eventually somehow lead to raikages death.

Last edited by ZackAttack; 09-28-2009 at 07:59 AM.
ZackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote