Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-18-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Something I recently realized about chapter 464.

Spoiler:
Gaara can actually relate to Sasuke more than Naruto can, and I honestly think he has a better chance of bringing Sasuke back than Naruto.

Naruto started his life completely alone, with no friends. But he found friends in Sasuke, Iruka, Sakura, and Kakashi, and he wasn't alone anymore. His story is the complete opposite of Sasuke's.

Whereas Naruto started out with nothing, Sasuke had everything Naruto didn't. He had friends, a family, and a big brother. He lost that when his big bro Itachi murdered his entire clan. He had the bonds, and he lost all of them. Naruto never experienced losing a bond, and even though he did experience the loss of Jiraiya's death, he had all of his friends to console him. Sasuke lost so many people, all at once, with barely anyone to console him. I honestly don't blame him for leaving the village and training to kill Itachi, but that's beside the point.

Gaara is more similar to Sasuke than Naruto. He started out nearly alone, but he had Yashamaru, his dad, and his big bro and big sis. Besides them, he had no one else. Just like Sasuke, Gaara suddenly lost Yashamaru, while at the same time discovering that all the times he'd thought they were friends, Yashamaru had really hated him. And he also discovered that it was his father who'd given Yashamaru the mission. He was alone, having the lost the person closest to him. But he was even worse than Sasuke, because instead of wanting to just kill his dad, or hating on Yashamaru, he just wanted to kill everyone in sight. SInce then, he's become a good guy, but I think that Gaara has a better chance of getting Sasuke to come back to the Leaf villlage, since he actually knows what Sasuke is really going through. Besides, think of how huge a plot twist it would be to see Gaara bring him back instead of Naruto. Who agrees with me?
Old 09-18-2009, 05:59 PM   #2
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeFallen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Something I recently realized about chapter 464.

I SO agree with you. Thats why I was so happy to see Garra help him and try to tell him that, because it really does make more sense that way. Old Garra and the Sasuke we see now have ALOT of things in common as far as behavior so it's more realistic Garra could get through to him. And the thing is, we got to see Sasuke remember those words Garra spoke to him, then have Sasuke see who Garra had become now. I saw a glimps of hope on Sasuke's part when He didn't just blow off what Garra said(atleast at first). He actually replied with "So..? If I come back... What is there for me there?" It was like he was actually listening, unlike when Naruto would try and he would disregard anything he said right away. Thats kind of small, but for Sasuke thats HUGE, especially now. GO GARRA!

*If you happen to rep me, leave your name, so I know who to give back to.

',,,,,
'(o ) Tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in you sig if you love tobi ^__^

',,,,,
(/-) I IZ 6th HOKAGE!(RAWR!)
/-|\ put this in your sig if you Hate Danzo

Last edited by SasukeFallen; 09-18-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 06:05 PM   #3
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah I see your point here.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:40 PM   #4
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm not the emotional type, but I have to tell you this. When Gaara shed a tear in 464, it got to me. I was so sad. But then he kicked butt by using his awesome sand jutsu and control. xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
P:<
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #5
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

SPOILERS*** DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MANGA CHAPTER 464

I agree Gaara can relate a lot more to Sasuke but if someone can bring him back it's Naruto. They've had a connection since their academy days and even if Naruto started with nothing and now has a lot, no one believes in Sasuke like Naruto does. Gaara can only do so much, like you saw in chapter 464 he's done and is now attacking, whereas Naruto has been trying to reach Sasuke for more than 3 yrs and even after talking with Madara still has hope. Besides where Sasuke is now, only someone as persistent and positive as Naruto could even hope to reach, like Pain said just because you can understand someone's pain it doesn't mean you'll see eye to eye (or something like that LOL ) Also if Gaara succeded in bringing him back to Konoha what happens to Naruto vs Sasuke?
Old 09-18-2009, 10:03 PM   #6
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
Also if Gaara succeded in bringing him back to Konoha what happens to Naruto vs Sasuke?
It is effectivly avoided and Madara doesn't win. lol j/k, kind of. I mean what Madara wants is for them to fight, so if it was avoided whatever Madara wanted to result from that wouldn't happen.

',,,,,

',,,,,
Old 09-18-2009, 10:06 PM   #7
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeFallen View Post
It is effectivly avoided and Madara doesn't win. lol j/k, kind of. I mean what Madara wants is for them to fight, so if it was avoided whatever Madara wanted to result from that wouldn't happen.
True LOL but it would make more sense for Naruto to prove him wrong and change the cycle of hatred by getting Sasuke out of "the darkness"
Old 09-18-2009, 10:12 PM   #8
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
True LOL but it would make more sense for Naruto to prove him wrong and change the cycle of hatred by getting Sasuke out of "the darkness"
Yeah, that whole "cylce of Hatred" thing is the reason why Garra really getting through to him probly won't happen. That's what make's getting through to Sasuke(eventhough Sasuke doesn't listen to his words lol) Naruto's job.

',,,,,

',,,,,
Old 09-18-2009, 10:19 PM   #9
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus

Naruto is turning into Star Wars if nobody has noticed haha Naruto = LuKe Skywalker, Sasuke = Darth Vader, Madara = Darth Sidious.... Sasuke will beat Naruto up and Madara will try to take the Nine tails out of Naruto... Sasuke will be like arggh I hate you Madara and he will sacrifice himself to take out Madara and save Naruto because he feels light that is still in him... Sounds familiar hmmm?
Old 09-18-2009, 10:23 PM   #10
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
Naruto is turning into Star Wars if nobody has noticed haha Naruto = LuKe Skywalker, Sasuke = Darth Vader, Madara = Darth Sidious.... Sasuke will beat Naruto up and Madara will try to take the Nine tails out of Naruto... Sasuke will be like arggh I hate you Madara and he will sacrifice himself to take out Madara and save Naruto because he feels light that is still in him... Sounds familiar hmmm?
lol, you know that is sounding quite firmilliar. I'm used to people comparing Sasuke's overpoweredness to Dbz, but now Starwars fits too XD

',,,,,

',,,,,
Old 09-18-2009, 10:38 PM   #11
Roni1301
Freshmen Academy Student

Roni1301 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i can see where your getting at.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:43 PM   #12
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus

Quote:
lol, you know that is sounding quite firmilliar. I'm used to people comparing Sasuke's overpoweredness to Dbz, but now Starwars fits too XD
Yeah I actually called what was going to happen when Nagato had destroyed Konoha with all of the ninja's dying like Kakashi.... I said on some thread a long time ago for a prediction that I could see them pulling a DBZ and wishing everybody back to life like with like dragon balls and look what happened haha
Old 09-18-2009, 10:48 PM   #13
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Doesn't Sasuke sort of remind you of anakin from Epsiode 3

Edit: damnit. It cut off my post again. I had written several paragraphs and they got cut off...

Last edited by yokokurama; 09-19-2009 at 09:45 AM.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:53 PM   #14
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
Yeah I actually called what was going to happen when Nagato had destroyed Konoha with all of the ninja's dying like Kakashi.... I said on some thread a long time ago for a prediction that I could see them pulling a DBZ and wishing everybody back to life like with like dragon balls and look what happened haha
lmao, nice! I think you maybe psychic,

',,,,,

',,,,,
Old 09-18-2009, 10:53 PM   #15
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokokurama View Post
Doesn't Sasuke sort of remind you of anakin from Epsiode 3
and yes I can see that lol

',,,,,

',,,,,
Old 09-18-2009, 10:55 PM   #16
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
[SPOILER]im weirdSPOILER]
tue so true

Old 09-18-2009, 10:56 PM   #17
ZackAttack
Genin

ZackAttack is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

the show is dbz with worse fights and a better story if people haven't realize yet.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:07 PM   #18
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

You got me thinking there...

Spoiler:
After the summit is supposed to be a massive War.

Gaara leaving Sasuke alive and returning him would truly anger Raikage.
Knowing his impulsive way he'd probably have enough and declare war on Both.
We know Tsuchikage also has a dislike of Sasuke.
What I believe is:

Gaara will return Sasuke.
Raikage turning mad and declares War against Suna and Konoha.
Kumo will join forces with Iwa against the 2.
While that happens Kiri will stay out but will have a important role of finding out the truth about Madara and his role of Mizukage.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:16 AM   #19
minoto
Genin

minoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

this is true good theiry

Spoiler:

[SPOILER]jutsu
Level 1:
fire style: fire claw
fire style: fire shuriken
fire style: firebreath
fire style: fire kunai
Level 2:
fire style: inferno clone[SPOILER]
Old 09-19-2009, 07:02 AM   #20
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I think it would more be like a "combined-effort" of Naruto and Gaara.
Gaara definitely won't let Sasuke be killed by someone BUT Remember Kankuro said "Don't get personal". Then he shed a tear and brought his sand out.
So I think Gaara wants to fight him too.
But he might change later on.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol: