Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 04-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #1
Shade
Freshmen Academy Student

Shade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto Shippuden English Dubbed Question.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forum. I'm just wanting to know since the English subbed episodes are on this site is there any possibly chance that the episodes are being dubbed at all? I'm not trying to rush things or any thing or not trying to be rude. I have seen the English dubbed trailers on this site and It amazed me how Viz dubbed them really well and I am a good Naruto fan but does anyone know when the episodes of the English Dubbed Episodes are going to be hosted on this site? I thought the English dubbed episodes were going to be released in March and it never was and now its April I was wondering if the episodes are going to be released soon. And how will that work if the English dubbed episodes are going to be released? Are they going to replace the subbed episodes or put a different section for each subbed and dubbed?

Again, Sorry if I'm sounding rude or rushing stuff, I'm just being curious. And I am new here as well and I'm just wondering if the episodes are being worked on and if they are going to be released soon. I just can't wait for the English dubbed episodes it sounds like the episodes are going to be great. Thanks for the responses if anyone leaves me information.
Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:55 PM   #2
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden English Dubbed Question.

There is no official date yet, but they have already started dubbing. They have I think 20 episodes done. I dont know what they are waiting for, but it will be after the Naruto series starts up again, which is April 11th. Maybe after that series it will start. Btw you were not sounding rude.
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:04 PM   #3
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

There currently isn't anything official to say on how we'd handle the Shippuden dubs in regards to the site, but when there is, I'll surely say it here.
My dog Elly FTW:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:13 PM   #4
Shade
Freshmen Academy Student

Shade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thanks for the information guys, It helped allot and good luck with every thing else.
Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:30 PM   #5
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thanks!
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:37 AM   #6
Stmurda23
Academy Graduate

Stmurda23 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori Shuriken
There is no official date yet, but they have already started dubbing. They have I think 20 episodes done. I dont know what they are waiting for, but it will be after the Naruto series starts up again, which is April 11th. Maybe after that series it will start. Btw you were not sounding rude.

YAYS!!!!! a new Naruto episode starts up again april 11th!!!! whoooo
and yay shippuden is being dubbed!!!!!!!!! whoooooooo
im so happy im crying
Stmurda23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:29 AM   #7
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The dubbed episodes are being released on DVD...
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
C4 Karura is offline   Reply With Quote