Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Sasuke?
♥I love him so much♥ *Fangirl Scream* *Glomps* 32 24.81%
He is one of the most awesome characters in manga history. 64 49.61%
I don't mind him.... 33 25.58%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-05-2009, 04:39 PM   #1841
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: i love sasuke club

probably not
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:39 PM   #1842
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

probably not
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #1843
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

yah probly not but it would be awsome if their was

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #1844
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Old 08-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #1845
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Old 08-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #1846
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

double damit.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #1847
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

double damit.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #1848
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

double damit.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-05-2009, 04:44 PM   #1849
rainbowrazor
Jonin

whats ur fav sasuke justu

Old 08-05-2009, 04:44 PM   #1850
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Old 08-05-2009, 04:44 PM   #1851
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Old 08-05-2009, 04:44 PM   #1852
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

chidori.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-05-2009, 04:44 PM   #1853
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

chidori.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-05-2009, 04:44 PM   #1854
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

chidori.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-05-2009, 04:45 PM   #1855
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

his chidori sword
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-05-2009, 04:45 PM   #1856
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

his chidori sword
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-05-2009, 04:45 PM   #1857
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

his chidori sword
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-05-2009, 04:45 PM   #1858
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

awsome chidori sword is sweet.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-05-2009, 04:45 PM   #1859
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-05-2009, 04:45 PM   #1860
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Tags
fan club, i heart sauke, sasuke, sasuke uchiha, sauke is hot, uchiha