Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Sasuke?
♥I love him so much♥ *Fangirl Scream* *Glomps* 32 24.81%
He is one of the most awesome characters in manga history. 64 49.61%
I don't mind him.... 33 25.58%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2014, 07:38 PM   #16341
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha
Default Re: Sasuke Uchiha Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalSasuke View Post
Okay...I'm sure either one would be good with him
*smirks*
He might get killed if he has to stay with Neko...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Rothschild View Post
You are all boys

>>>
Also,

Do you think Itachi and Sasuke are direct decendants of Izuna?

*is giddy*
I think so... I really do.

Quote:
^I know that I haven't seen her post yet that time.

Le gasp. I-Izuna.... ///_//*sighs*
He is just too cute T_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo Yasanagi View Post
I think sasuke is gonna eventually awaken the rinnegan
Questionable. Still could happen thogh.

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Crair Uchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 07:43 PM   #16342
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Yahoo to Remion18 Send a message via Skype™ to Remion18

I think NekoDara will awaken the Rinnegan..

Remion18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 07:46 PM   #16343
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Idk, sasuke has EMS n madara definitely has pushed sasuke to his limits

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 07:48 PM   #16344
Chi Rothschild
Special Jonin Candidate

Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.
Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.

INB4 Sasu gets angry. Heheh.

Oh my... How was Nekodara able to get both Senju and Uchiha *nudge* *nudge*?

I hope Kishi reveals more aout the Uchiha and Senju this time.

The Lonely Skeleton of Truth
So there it is in words
Precise
And if you read between the lines
You will find nothing there
For that is the discipline I ask
Not more, not less
Not the world as it is
Nor ought to be
Only the precision
The skeleton of truth

Last edited by Chi Rothschild; 01-20-2014 at 07:52 PM.
Chi Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 07:49 PM   #16345
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

^ are you referring to me? *evil smirk*
I would like to see a family tree sometime

Quote:
Idk, sasuke has EMS n madara definitely has pushed sasuke to his limits
Maybe, Sasuke may be the one controlling the game right now, we'll have to see.

@Crair and Chi: I always thought they were Madara's direct descendants because Fugaku was their father and he was head of the Uchiha clan...but Izuna's alright I guess

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 07:53 PM   #16346
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i think either naruto, sasuke or both will awaken the rinnegan

Storm 3 Best

Old 01-20-2014, 07:55 PM   #16347
Chi Rothschild
Special Jonin Candidate

Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
^ are you referring to me? *evil smirk*
I would like to see a family tree sometime

Maybe, Sasuke may be the one controlling the game right now, we'll have to see.

@Crair and Chi: I always thought they were Madara's direct descendants because Fugaku was their father and he was head of the Uchiha clan...but Izuna's alright I guess
Dat evil smirk. Do it again! ^3^

/fangirlChimode

----
Sasuke is quite the strategist.
----
I see. All this time I thought both brothers were unmarried. Whew~ Lucky woman.

Quote:
i think either naruto, sasuke or both will awaken the rinnegan

At this point, yeah, maybe both of them. Naruto has a piece of Shishui within him..

So there it is in words
Precise
Not more, not less
Not the world as it is
Nor ought to be
Only the precision
The skeleton of truth

Last edited by Chi Rothschild; 01-20-2014 at 08:21 PM.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:12 PM   #16348
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Chi: Yea, anyway how r u

Storm 3 Best

Old 01-20-2014, 08:21 PM   #16349
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Fine.. XD

Old 01-20-2014, 08:23 PM   #16350
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

thats good ^^

Storm 3 Best

Old 01-20-2014, 08:26 PM   #16351
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasuke!!!!!!!

Old 01-20-2014, 08:26 PM   #16352
Chi Rothschild
Special Jonin Candidate

@Kyo: I'm bored is all./_\^

So there it is in words
Precise
Not more, not less
Not the world as it is
Nor ought to be
Only the precision
The skeleton of truth
Old 01-20-2014, 08:27 PM   #16353
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Lolz.. Go exercise.. XD

Old 01-20-2014, 08:28 PM   #16354
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

bored is my life

Storm 3 Best

Old 01-20-2014, 08:29 PM   #16355
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Quote:

/fangirlChimode

----
----
*evil---* wait, no c'mon. I'm not payed for this *smirk*
He is! and a lot of people forget that.

No kidding, lucky ladies

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
Old 01-20-2014, 09:33 PM   #16356
Chi Rothschild
Special Jonin Candidate

Sa-su-ke <3

---
Haa maybe I should stop before this gets outta hand. *fans herself*

---

Maybe Sasuke will wood trap Madara, and steal the control of the Ten Tails from him-- the way Hashi first stole Kurama from Madara.
/wishful

So there it is in words
Precise
Not more, not less
Not the world as it is
Nor ought to be
Only the precision
The skeleton of truth
Old 01-21-2014, 12:36 AM   #16357
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

heh, good idea
---
not to be a clan-ist but I don't want to see Sasuke with wood powers, that would just seem wrong to me

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
Old 01-21-2014, 01:20 AM   #16358
Chi Rothschild
Special Jonin Candidate

Gomene.
---
Wood just isn't his style.
Why is Wednesday so far away. Q_Q

So there it is in words
Precise
Not more, not less
Not the world as it is
Nor ought to be
Only the precision
The skeleton of truth

Last edited by Chi Rothschild; 01-21-2014 at 01:25 AM.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:10 AM   #16359
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

Quote:

/fangirlChimode

----
----

[/COLOR]
It was me. Secret's out. We did it against the wall....

Quote:
*evil---* wait, no c'mon. I'm not payed for this *smirk*
[/COLOR]
Wanna see mine? I'll get paid for my smirks!

Quote:
Sa-su-ke <3

---
Haa maybe I should stop before this gets outta hand. *fans herself*
Chi, girl I got you covered. Who wants to see my evil smirk!?

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Crair Uchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 05:47 PM   #16360
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crair Uchiha View Post
It was me. Secret's out.

Wanna see mine? I'll get paid for my smirks!

Chi, girl I got you covered. Who wants to see my evil smirk!?
I thought as much -_-"

maybe...

Quote:
Gomene.
---
Wood just isn't his style.
Why is Wednesday so far away. Q_Q
Don't apologize!!
---
no it's not
it is soo far

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ

Tags
fan club, i heart sauke, sasuke, sasuke uchiha, sauke is hot, uchiha