Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Sasuke?
♥I love him so much♥ *Fangirl Scream* *Glomps* 32 24.81%
He is one of the most awesome characters in manga history. 64 49.61%
I don't mind him.... 33 25.58%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-25-2010, 11:27 AM   #14721
Anathema
Chunin

Anathema has completed a tough C-rank mission!Anathema has completed a tough C-rank mission!Anathema has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: I Love Sasuke Club 2

Gay Pride - Rainbow Colors

I don't think he'd wear anything rainbow-like if he could help it.

EDIT: He couldn't help it, apparently. v

Last edited by Anathema; 09-25-2010 at 08:30 PM.
Anathema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:07 PM   #14722
Nineflames
Chunin

Nineflames is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
it does give me a luagh now that i think about it sasuke wearing rainbow colors would be the most amazing thing i ever seen
There's a pic of Sasuke wearing a rainbow shirt on Deviant art.
/_|_\put this in your signature if you love Tobi

Member of the Karin-Haters Club.
Starter of the Youtube Fanclub.
My youtube channel.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nineflames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 04:05 PM   #14723
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

@Taker:I hope we do see him very soon and i bet i sense a big fight of Sasuke vs. Kabuto for some reason.

@Anathema:I know right rainbow colors just make everyone smile (^-^)
+ i didnt want it to be boring like Taker said.

@Nineflames:REALLY I MUST SEE IT *GOES SEARCHING*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 04:30 PM   #14724
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

as do i kabuto vs sasuke might happen or maybe sasuke vs zetsu

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:30 PM   #14725
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
as do i kabuto vs sasuke might happen or maybe sasuke vs zetsu

This.

Sasuke is going to use Amaterasu to fry Zetsu into delicious okra.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 09:52 PM   #14726
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

you must really want sasuke to kill zetsu off

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-28-2010, 11:02 PM   #14727
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
you must really want sasuke to kill zetsu off
Pretty much yes. Burn Zetsu Burn!

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:34 AM   #14728
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

well it might happen if him and sasuke fight

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-29-2010, 04:17 PM   #14729
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

thats true it might happen nya

Old 09-29-2010, 06:44 PM   #14730
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Zetsu must die!
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:44 AM   #14731
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

wow first it was sasuke everyone hated now zetsu ? i dont get why theres so much hate in naruto

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-30-2010, 04:31 PM   #14732
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Well why do people hate Zetsu?

Old 09-30-2010, 06:50 PM   #14733
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i see no reason to hate him maybe its a trend like the sasuke hateing trend

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-08-2010, 12:57 AM   #14734
Chidori Thunder
Genin

Location: In the old Uchiha Area of the Leaf Village, living in Sasuke's Childhood Home.
Chidori Thunder saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Chidori Thunder saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anathema View Post
This is what I imagine in my mind: Sasuke - Serious Dude, and Rainbow - Lawl Pretty Colors. I get some laughs out of it. xD
No I think he looks fine in what he wears he doesn't need to wear any rainbow colors. His blue and black outfits are fine enough. I don't get any laughs out of Sasuke wearing a rainbow because it is the opposite of his personality.

"Know one gets in my way" - Sasuke Uchiha -- OH YEAH --

::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Releasing Sasuke's Sword on all those who hate him.

Click My Pokemon Please Link:
Chidori Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:30 AM   #14735
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

wow i agree i like sasukes curret outfit and he still hasnt been in the manga yet

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-10-2010, 11:25 AM   #14736
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Whats the topic here?nya?

Old 10-10-2010, 11:27 AM   #14737
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

May I join this club?
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:52 PM   #14738
Chidori Thunder
Genin

Location: In the old Uchiha Area of the Leaf Village, living in Sasuke's Childhood Home.
Chidori Thunder saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Chidori Thunder saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
wow i agree i like sasukes curret outfit and he still hasnt been in the manga yet
I like the first outfit we originally saw that he had at the start of Shippuden. Only because of his exposed chest which I didn't mind.

::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Old 10-10-2010, 06:28 PM   #14739
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrazor View Post
Whats the topic here?nya?
sasukes outift and that he hasnt been in the manga yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseAnimeForLife View Post
May I join this club?
welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori Thunder View Post
I like the first outfit we originally saw that he had at the start of Shippuden. Only because of his exposed chest which I didn't mind.
i liked that outfit aswell

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-14-2010, 12:36 AM   #14740
Chidori Thunder
Genin

Quote:
i liked that outfit aswell
Well it was a lot different to the one in the Original Series completely different.

Tags
fan club, i heart sauke, sasuke, sasuke uchiha, sauke is hot, uchiha