Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Sasuke?
♥I love him so much♥ *Fangirl Scream* *Glomps* 32 24.81%
He is one of the most awesome characters in manga history. 64 49.61%
I don't mind him.... 33 25.58%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-29-2009, 04:35 PM   #12681
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: I Love Sasuke Club 2

ya your right

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:35 PM   #12682
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

lol way to many sauske hater it's a trend i tell ya.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:35 PM   #12683
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

hey looney

Old 12-29-2009, 04:36 PM   #12684
rainbowrazor
Jonin

you are right taker poor sasuke is loosing many fans

Old 12-29-2009, 04:37 PM   #12685
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i know he is big time just because he's evil and qute killed itachi which he didnt may i add he even dried when he found out the truth,

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-29-2009, 04:38 PM   #12686
rainbowrazor
Jonin

i dont think he is evil

Old 12-29-2009, 04:38 PM   #12687
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

well nither do i but then again we will find out soon i guess.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-29-2009, 04:41 PM   #12688
rainbowrazor
Jonin

yah i guess but ill love him anyways

Old 12-29-2009, 04:43 PM   #12689
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lol same here as a charcter i mean >.>.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-29-2009, 04:46 PM   #12690
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Even I don't like him as much anymore. It makes me all sad inside when he talks about how he's all full of hate and everything... T-T I just hope he's good again by the end of the series.
Spoiler:
And until then, I have my Sai. X3 <3 Lol.

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:52 PM   #12691
rainbowrazor
Jonin

well actually i like him even more i like how hes all bad and stuff

Old 12-29-2009, 04:57 PM   #12692
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrazor View Post
well actually i like him even more i like how hes all bad and stuff
You crazy fangirl... And I mean that with love. xD

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 12-29-2009, 04:58 PM   #12693
ShikaTemaTobiDei
Special Jonin Candidate

ShikaTemaTobiDei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i'll join
ShikaTemaTobiDei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:58 PM   #12694
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

LOL sauske as evil is awsome.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-29-2009, 05:00 PM   #12695
ShikaTemaTobiDei
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
LOL sauske as evil is awsome.
what?
Old 12-29-2009, 05:00 PM   #12696
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Evil sauske is awsome.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-29-2009, 05:00 PM   #12697
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Smile Re: I Love Sasuke Club 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaTemaTobiDei View Post
i'll join
Hi.
We're disscusing liking Sasuke at the moment... How do you feel about Sasuke now that he's "evil"?

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 12-29-2009, 05:01 PM   #12698
ShikaTemaTobiDei
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Evil sauske is awsome.
that makes better sense lol
Old 12-29-2009, 05:01 PM   #12699
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Thumbs down Re: I Love Sasuke Club 2

Quote:
Evil sauske is awsome.
Evil Sasuke makes me cry at night. =_=

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 12-29-2009, 05:02 PM   #12700
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

sauske's evilness makes him cooler.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Tags
fan club, i heart sauke, sasuke, sasuke uchiha, sauke is hot, uchiha