Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Sasuke?
♥I love him so much♥ *Fangirl Scream* *Glomps* 32 24.81%
He is one of the most awesome characters in manga history. 64 49.61%
I don't mind him.... 33 25.58%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-01-2009, 04:00 PM   #5881
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: i love sasuke club

good heres a cookie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:00 PM   #5882
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

good good

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:00 PM   #5883
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

good good

Old 09-01-2009, 04:01 PM   #5884
SasukeLovesMe11
Special Jonin Candidate

SasukeLovesMe11 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to SasukeLovesMe11

Yayz!Lol.

Spoiler:
Sis:X__Sasuke__X
Spoiler:
Best buddies:Looney-Lyra
and Sasu_Girl

I shall be forever forgotten. o3o
SasukeLovesMe11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:01 PM   #5885
SasukeLovesMe11
Special Jonin Candidate

Yayz!Lol.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
and Sasu_Girl

Old 09-01-2009, 04:02 PM   #5886
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

no prob.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-01-2009, 04:02 PM   #5887
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

no prob.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-01-2009, 04:02 PM   #5888
rainbowrazor
Jonin

cookies cookies

Old 09-01-2009, 04:02 PM   #5889
rainbowrazor
Jonin

cookies cookies

Old 09-01-2009, 04:02 PM   #5890
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

and lolly pops.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-01-2009, 04:02 PM   #5891
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

and lolly pops.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-01-2009, 04:04 PM   #5892
rainbowrazor
Jonin

ya and acake

Old 09-01-2009, 04:04 PM   #5893
rainbowrazor
Jonin

ya and acake

Old 09-01-2009, 04:04 PM   #5894
SasukeLovesMe11
Special Jonin Candidate

goodnight

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
and Sasu_Girl

Old 09-01-2009, 04:04 PM   #5895
SasukeLovesMe11
Special Jonin Candidate

goodnight

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
and Sasu_Girl

Old 09-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #5896
rainbowrazor
Jonin

why goodnight?

Old 09-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #5897
rainbowrazor
Jonin

why goodnight?

Old 09-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #5898
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

wwo goodnight already ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #5899
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

wwo goodnight already ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-01-2009, 04:06 PM   #5900
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Talking Re: i love sasuke club

And Unicorns. ^_^ Hi Sasu-luvs-mee!!! I would hug you but I don't want you to catch my sickness. ^_^" *Sniff*

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan club, i heart sauke, sasuke, sasuke uchiha, sauke is hot, uchiha