Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Sasuke?
♥I love him so much♥ *Fangirl Scream* *Glomps* 32 24.81%
He is one of the most awesome characters in manga history. 64 49.61%
I don't mind him.... 33 25.58%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-29-2009, 03:03 PM   #1001
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: i love sasuke club

Madara Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha

Madara has set his goals in getting Sasuke on his side to serve Akatsuki's goals. As such, he was pleased that when Itachi died, no one would be able to prevent him from telling Sasuke the truth of the Uchiha Clan Massacre. Madara expressed disappointment when Sasuke failed to retrieve the real Killer B, and was worried that he may not be easy to control. He even threatened to kill Sasuke and his entire team if they ever dare betray him and Akatsuki. However, whenever Sasuke enters deeper into the darkness of revenge, Madara shows delight, the most prominent being when Sasuke's hatred fully develops Susanoo, and when he sacrificed Karin to pierce Danzō's heart. Despite this, Madara claims to A and Kabuto Yakushi that he is willing to hand Sasuke over to them, when the situation is right.

Last edited by rainbowrazor; 08-08-2011 at 09:20 PM.
rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:03 PM   #1002
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Orochimaru and Sasuke Uchiha

He trained Sasuke so he could become strong enough to kill his older brother, Itachi. But Orochimaru was actually planning to take over Sasuke's body, and as a result obtain the Sharingan, as with it, his progress towards his prime objective of learning all the techniques in the world would sky-rocket. It was his failed attempt to take over Itachi's body that made him target Sasuke. Because of that, he would help Sasuke in whatever he needed, with the knowledge he had to become his perfect, new vessel, and became very obsessed with having the Sharingan. However, despite knowing that Sasuke is willing to do anything for revenge, including sacrificing his own body, Orochimaru did anticipate foul play from his disciple to a certain level, and showed only a small level of surprise when Sasuke moved to betray him, merely stating "so, it came down to this after all"; Sasuke revealed that he never intended to become Orochimaru's new body, instead always planning on creating his own platoon and leaving Orochimaru behind once he had surpassed him.

Last edited by rainbowrazor; 08-08-2011 at 09:18 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:05 PM   #1003
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i also dont get how saukura is useful i mean she couldnt beat sasori without help and she didnt do a thing when thet were fighting hidan.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:05 PM   #1004
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i also dont get how saukura is useful i mean she couldnt beat sasori without help and she didnt do a thing when thet were fighting hidan.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:05 PM   #1005
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Old 07-29-2009, 03:08 PM   #1006
rainbowrazor
Jonin

i know i think people like sakura becuase the battle with sasori or sumthing but yes she is always talking she gonna be useful but she isnt just gets in the way

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-29-2009, 03:08 PM   #1007
rainbowrazor
Jonin

i know i think people like sakura becuase the battle with sasori or sumthing but yes she is always talking she gonna be useful but she isnt just gets in the way

Old 07-29-2009, 03:08 PM   #1008
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Old 07-29-2009, 03:09 PM   #1009
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lol no wonder sauske left the village .
Old 07-29-2009, 03:09 PM   #1010
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Old 07-29-2009, 03:09 PM   #1011
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Old 07-29-2009, 03:11 PM   #1012
rainbowrazor
Jonin

yah she was anoyying poor sasuke idk why he said thanks to her

Old 07-29-2009, 03:11 PM   #1013
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Old 07-29-2009, 03:11 PM   #1014
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Old 07-29-2009, 03:13 PM   #1015
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Smile Re: i love sasuke club

I have to mention though, (even though I still don't like Sakura,) she does have some skillz as a medic, and she can punch things pretty hard... But that's about as far as her "abilities" as a ninja go...

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:13 PM   #1016
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I have to mention though, (even though I still don't like Sakura,) she does have some skillz as a medic, and she can punch things pretty hard... But that's about as far as her "abilities" as a ninja go...

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 07-29-2009, 03:13 PM   #1017
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 07-29-2009, 03:14 PM   #1018
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Oh, and hi guys.

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 07-29-2009, 03:14 PM   #1019
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Oh, and hi guys.

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 07-29-2009, 03:14 PM   #1020
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Oh, and hi guys.

R.I.P RedBlade.

Tags
fan club, i heart sauke, sasuke, sasuke uchiha, sauke is hot, uchiha