Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-23-2009, 03:42 PM   #21
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: ShariKage fan club

You are cool like that Shari, lol. :d Hmm....should I join...? ...

*20 minutes later*...
Yeah, I'll join. XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:49 PM   #22
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

thanks, xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:50 PM   #23
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

im so in!!! he rocks!

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:51 PM   #24
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

@ Shari
No problemo! ^_^ I like joining fc's. But only if they're my close friends. And you're one of them!

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:51 PM   #25
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShariKage View Post
fiine, would you like one too?
Asks the guy, who talks about "forum hells".xD
Jk Jk...

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:58 PM   #26
ShariKage
Drama Queen

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

woah, woah woah, fom., lol, and thanks onyx and manga.

Come at me, bro.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:59 PM   #27
ShariKage
Drama Queen

bump?

Come at me, bro.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:52 PM   #28
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Talking Re: ShariKage fan club

LOL I didn't know you had one of these!

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:54 PM   #29
ShariKage
Drama Queen

I do. ^^

Come at me, bro.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:57 PM   #30
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I do. ^^
Congrats Mr. Popular.

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:00 PM   #31
ShariKage
Drama Queen

Would you care to join?

Come at me, bro.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:04 PM   #32
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Quote:
Would you care to join?
Take a guess.

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:07 PM   #33
ShariKage
Drama Queen

yes? xD

Come at me, bro.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:08 PM   #34
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I have one too around here somewhere. Hmm...Where'd it go?

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:08 PM   #35
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Thumbs up Re: ShariKage fan club

Quote:
yes? xD
*DING DING DING!!!* Give Mr. Popular a prize!!!!

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:08 PM   #36
ShariKage
Drama Queen

RedBlade was my fan. *sniffle*

Come at me, bro.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:09 PM   #37
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Unhappy Re: ShariKage fan club

Quote:
RedBlade was my fan. *sniffle*
Yeah, I saw that. It made me sad inside... I miss that boy.

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:13 PM   #38
ShariKage
Drama Queen

I never reaallyy knew him. *sigh*

Come at me, bro.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:15 PM   #39
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Unhappy Re: ShariKage fan club

I loved him...

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #40
ShariKage
Drama Queen

Love is a big word.

Come at me, bro.

Tags
sharikage fan club