Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 09-21-2009, 02:11 AM   #1
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default how long will fillers go in bleadch season 10

k so i have found out that the fillers are very long like from 170 to 192ish and now its the same for ep 210ish to.... who know, buts its been like 16 episodes, how much more is there. i wana watch fillers on dubbed, but i want to see main battle already on net. lolz

i want to see rematch between ichigo vs ulquireia <---i know his name ut cant spell it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:45 AM   #2
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: how long will fillers go in bleadch season 10

12 including the turn back the pendulum ark
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:46 AM   #3
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

dam thats long.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:50 AM   #4
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yep basically they put the turn back the pendulum ark in season 10 which is a filler in a way
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

Old 09-21-2009, 11:51 AM   #5
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i did not know thanks man.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-21-2009, 11:53 AM   #6
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

your welcome
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 09-21-2009, 11:55 AM   #7
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

so basically 13 episodes of that season are the show the rest are filler
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 09-21-2009, 11:55 AM   #8
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

wow dam.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-21-2009, 11:57 AM   #9
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

yeah but viz media will probably split that into 2 because it is 25 episodes long total and they usully only go up to 22 episodes per box set so in a way you can avoid most of those fillers lol
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 09-21-2009, 11:58 AM   #10
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lol i dont mind fillers.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-21-2009, 12:01 PM   #11
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

but I do
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 09-21-2009, 12:12 PM   #12
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

it's cool dude we all have diffrent opinons.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-21-2009, 12:14 PM   #13
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

yep we do; you spend more money on filler crap I don't lol
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 09-21-2009, 12:30 PM   #14
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

bleach is bleach in my book.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-21-2009, 12:31 PM   #15
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

but fillers are crap in my book
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 09-23-2009, 03:10 PM   #16
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I prefer no fillers at all but If it means fillers or no bleach at all during that time I would rather watch fillers than and some are okay.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:59 PM   #17
Grind Pantera
Apprentice Genin

Grind Pantera is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Turn Back the Pendulum was NOT filler
Grind Pantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:15 PM   #18
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grind Pantera View Post
Turn Back the Pendulum was NOT filler
Yeah, the Arc was even in the Manga.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:35 PM   #19
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
12 including the turn back the pendulum ark
Thats not filler. It is in the manga.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:38 PM   #20
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
Thats not filler. It is in the manga.
Yeah.
In the late thirties volumes or so.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote