Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-18-2009, 05:53 PM   #21
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default Re: ザ ・Akatsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
7 you still havnt answered me
well i intend to kill the clan if ur with them ur against me but if not ill take u off

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:54 PM   #22
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist View Post
well i intend to kill the clan if ur with them ur against me but if not ill take u off
7 you cant beat me alone. let alone vs 2 people.
nine tailed fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:54 PM   #23
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*poofs in*
Hey kakashi. What's going on?
*I see nine tailed and 7.*

Oh. Well I'm here to back you up if you need it. But I don't think you will. Hehe.

P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:55 PM   #24
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
well yes i am with them

kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:55 PM   #25
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine tailed fury View Post
7 you cant beat me alone. let alone vs 2 people.
careful i could use my secret technique i was saving for ShariKage but ill use it if u dont leave.

Spoiler:

Old 09-18-2009, 05:56 PM   #26
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin Mizoguchi View Post
*poofs in*
Hey kakashi. What's going on?
*I see nine tailed and 7.*

Oh. Well I'm here to back you up if you need it. But I don't think you will. Hehe.

thanks a lot kenshin
i apreciate it
i'll tell you but 7 shouldnt be a problem

Old 09-18-2009, 05:56 PM   #27
Seven

Awards Showcase

Just like the clan 2 gang up on a lone ninja

Spoiler:

Old 09-18-2009, 05:57 PM   #28
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

umm really this is dumb tring to stop the stongest of he akaslki me)_- pathetic
Old 09-18-2009, 05:57 PM   #29
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
careful i could use my secret technique i was saving for ShariKage but ill use it if u dont leave.
*appears behind you and pushes your head to the side* *bites your neck*
nine tailed fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:57 PM   #30
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*tightens fist*
Trust me. I know he isn't TOO strong.

Spoiler:

Old 09-18-2009, 05:57 PM   #31
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

wellu guyslookin 4 a fight u guys got one
Old 09-18-2009, 05:57 PM   #32
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
umm really this is dumb tring to stop the stongest of he akaslki me)_- pathetic
ready 2 show them a street fight Hidan

Spoiler:

Old 09-18-2009, 05:58 PM   #33
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

*`kicks nine taled on head *there u go and yes i am hmmm
Old 09-18-2009, 05:58 PM   #34
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine tailed fury View Post
*appears behind you and pushes your head to the side* *bites your neck*
wow u trying 2 make out with me.
clone disappears*

Spoiler:

Old 09-18-2009, 05:59 PM   #35
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

*sits down next two my tigers, Aki and Aoi*
Meh.

Spoiler:

Old 09-18-2009, 05:59 PM   #36
Seven

Awards Showcase

ill warn u now if u continue u will have the bounty club and my friends here for a fight.

Spoiler:

Old 09-18-2009, 05:59 PM   #37
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

tell me when u need me to do sometin kk
Old 09-18-2009, 06:00 PM   #38
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

well nine he is all yours

7 vs nine hmm who might win...

Old 09-18-2009, 06:01 PM   #39
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

*my tigers and I morph into the ground, they were just clones*
I don't think I need to be too concerned.

Spoiler:

Old 09-18-2009, 06:01 PM   #40
Seven

Awards Showcase

*draws blade* i dont intend 2 lose.

Spoiler: