Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 08-19-2009, 02:54 PM   #1
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

NAGATO_PAIN has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Naruto Shippuuden Narutimate Accel 3=Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3!!!!

I was wondering Accel 3 is not Ultimate Ninja 6 for you guys that thought its on the Ultimate Ninja Heroes series though its still Ultimate Ninja but besides the point if its released in the US which will be in like 2 or 3 years can anyone find out which total characters will be there so far I have found out that Obito, Rin, Kakashi Teen, Juugo, Karin, Suigetsu, Hidan, Kakuzu, Tobi, and idk about Zetsu being in it but thats how much i have gotten so far and im still doing research but if anyone knows about the characters plz tell me and besides the game is going all the way to where Sasuke gets Team Snake together thats all....but still it could be awsome...
NAGATO_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:00 PM   #2
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuuden Narutimate Accel 3=Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3!!!!

To be honest I don't see why it should matter if the game gets released in US or not. The PSP is region free so you can just import the game from Japan and play it on your PSP from the get go. Granted you'll have to be able to read Japanese or wait for a guide to walk you through it.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:03 PM   #3
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

Default Re: Naruto Shippuuden Narutimate Accel 3=Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
To be honest I don't see why it should matter if the game gets released in US or not. The PSP is region free so you can just import the game from Japan and play it on your PSP from the get go. Granted you'll have to be able to read Japanese or wait for a guide to walk you through it.
Well some people hack in to there psp to get the game and usually it translate like half of the game for you........either way it really doesnt matter i just want to know which characters are going to be in it
Old 08-19-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAGATO_PAIN View Post
I was wondering Accel 3 is not Ultimate Ninja 6 for you guys that thought its on the Ultimate Ninja Heroes series though its still Ultimate Ninja but besides the point if its released in the US which will be in like 2 or 3 years can anyone find out which total characters will be there so far I have found out that Obito, Rin, Kakashi Teen, Juugo, Karin, Suigetsu, Hidan, Kakuzu, Tobi, and idk about Zetsu being in it but thats how much i have gotten so far and im still doing research but if anyone knows about the characters plz tell me and besides the game is going all the way to where Sasuke gets Team Snake together thats all....but still it could be awsome...
Found out another thing Characters=TS Sasuke Cs2, Chiriku, Yugito(2 tails), and White Snake Orochimaru.Ill keep researching for you guys in case your interested.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:09 PM   #5
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAGATO_PAIN View Post
Well some people hack in to there psp to get the game and usually it translate like half of the game for you........either way it really doesnt matter i just want to know which characters are going to be in it
Well it depends on how far into the story it goes really.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:38 PM   #6
XxSoraxX
Ninja Academy Student

XxSoraxX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well I find it really stupid on teh PSP where did they go wrong!
║║║║╔╗║╔╗║╚╝║║║║╚╝║
╚╩═╩╝╚╩╝╚╩══╝╚╝╚══╝
x

AKA SamuraiSoraXx
XxSoraxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:11 AM   #7
Hinata:)
Veteran Chunin

Hinata:) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wanna play as Suigetsu and Karin
Hinata:) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:12 AM   #8
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

me 2.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:29 AM   #9
Hinata:)
Veteran Chunin

Hinata:) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Cool. I also saw Jugo and he was using his cursed seal. It looked cool/.
Hinata:) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 04:01 AM   #10
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSoraxX View Post
Well I find it really stupid on teh PSP where did they go wrong!
It's on the PSP because the PS2 is near the end of it's lifespan.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:42 AM   #11
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

They say PS2 will continue until at least 2012. Besides Graphics are better on PS2. Well. I guess it doesn't matter since I have PSP as well.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:59 AM   #12
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika-fiend View Post
They say PS2 will continue until at least 2012. Besides Graphics are better on PS2. Well. I guess it doesn't matter since I have PSP as well.
If the PS2 was alive for that long then why'd they make the PS3? Granted I'll still be playing my PS2 since Sony is a bunch of morons and doesn't make PS2 compatible PS3s let alone compatible PS3s with PS2 memory card slots.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:06 PM   #13
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i would love to get that game
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:48 PM   #14
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto/Fan Boy View Post
i would love to get that game
If you have a PSP you can just import it when it comes out over there.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:01 AM   #15
Biovolt
Academy Graduate

Biovolt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

they should had made it for ps3, maybe that way it would had like 80 o so characters...
Biovolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:11 AM   #16
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biovolt View Post
they should had made it for ps3, maybe that way it would had like 80 o so characters...
They're not making it for PS3 since the PS3 has the UN Storm game on it.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:55 PM   #17
Akumaru13
Apprentice Genin

Akumaru13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'd so want to play as Hidan and Kakuzu, though I don't have a PSP...

NaruSaku
SeiSao
NaLu
LuNa
Takumi
Akumaru13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:11 PM   #18
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumaru13 View Post
I'd so want to play as Hidan and Kakuzu, though I don't have a PSP...
Don't feel bad I lack a PSP as well.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:09 PM   #19
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

I thought Akatsuki Rising was considered as Heroes 3.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 07:40 PM   #20
Konan
Chunin

Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well I believe this will be the first game to have ALL the Akatsuki (Except for maybe Zetsu) Itachi, Kisame, Deidara, and Sasori are defiantly confirmed, they need to progress from UN5 so Hidan and Kakuzu, since it isn't releasing till November or something then probably Tobi, and Pain and Konan (
Spoiler:
The fight with Jiraiya would have probably already started to have enough moves for the game, I mean, they add allot of characters that don't even attack at all so I can see them adding Tobi, Pain, and Konan
)(but not sure about Zetsu, he has been around forever and haven't even been put in a single game)

-Forum Family-

Brother's: Anbu-Phoenix, KyzaBankz, thenagan, shippuden515120, ninetaled, itachi/madara
Sister's: bloom13, sakuraharuno444
Cousin's: C-C, waterlemon-chi, Kaze-Ryuu
BestFriend: V-Valentine

~3rd Place in TBC's Trivia Contest -Tia Harribel

Konan
Spoiler:

By giving KonanSenpai a internet you have saved the wrath brought to kittens and puppys from TheDemonZabuza's and MaikeruShinigami's Internets.

Konan is offline   Reply With Quote