Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 05-02-2009, 04:44 PM   #1
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Orochi Kabuto

Yeah, likely.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-02-2009, 04:45 PM   #2
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame
Default Re: Orochi Kabuto

Likely what?
Old 05-02-2009, 04:45 PM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui
Yeah, likely.
After Naruto kills all of Akatsuki, the new main villain will probably be Orochi-Kabuto

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-02-2009, 04:46 PM   #4
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

No, Kabuto, I think, might cut his loses and run after
Spoiler:
sasuke beats orochi.and the akatsuki can so beat orochimaru.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.

Last edited by Vidda Hatake; 06-04-2009 at 08:15 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:46 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisame
Likely what?
the next villain

Old 05-02-2009, 04:48 PM   #6
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer ninja 21
no, kabuto, i think, might cut his loses and run after
Spoiler:
sasuke beats orochi.and the akatsuki can so beat orochimaru.
kabuto merged with the remains of orochimaru

Last edited by Vidda Hatake; 06-04-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:48 PM   #7
seannfma
Special Jonin Candidate

seannfma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to seannfma

Kabuto would beat orochimaru

Close Friends: animelover, shinobi665, 2hyper4u, mangagirl, SakuraGirl

"The ones who didnt do anything are to blame the most"-me

"I made a promise to her, thats the most precious memory I have left!"-Sora-Kingdom hearts
Old 05-02-2009, 04:48 PM   #8
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

R U KIDDING ME? NO WAY KABUTO IS NO WHERE NEAR ORCOHIMARU!!!

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 05-02-2009, 04:49 PM   #9
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

He want's the power that orochimaru can give him.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 05-02-2009, 04:50 PM   #10
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by seannfma1
Kabuto would beat orochimaru
he WANTS to be with Orochimaru. *shudders*

Old 05-02-2009, 04:51 PM   #11
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer Ninja 21
R U KIDDING ME? NO WAY KABUTO IS NO WHERE NEAR ORCOHIMARU!!!
After Sasuke killed Orochimaru, Kabuto used his medical jutsus to merge his body with Orochimaru's remains. *shudders more*

Old 05-02-2009, 04:52 PM   #12
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

I know, (plus I would spoil that if I were you) so all hw wanted was the power. He was as tame as a dog.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 05-02-2009, 04:55 PM   #13
seannfma
Special Jonin Candidate

seannfma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to seannfma

Quote:
I know, (plus I would spoil that if I were you) so all hw wanted was the power. He was as tame as a dog.
yup i agree

Close Friends: animelover, shinobi665, 2hyper4u, mangagirl, SakuraGirl

"The ones who didnt do anything are to blame the most"-me

"I made a promise to her, thats the most precious memory I have left!"-Sora-Kingdom hearts
Old 05-06-2009, 03:53 PM   #14
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by seannfma1
Quote:
yup i agree
I was pathetic to see him kneeling at Orochimaru's feet, all the time in fear of being killed.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 05-06-2009, 05:33 PM   #15
Agent Spectre
Chunin Exam Participant

Agent Spectre is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Agent Spectre Send a message via Yahoo to Agent Spectre

Umm what?

Orochimaru fused Kabuto is one of the greatest things I've ever seen in this story. Not only is it something I find myself relating to and is an emotional point for me, but man... it's down right HOT. *twitch*... I'm a sucker for "experiments".

I'm rooting for Kabuto. No matter what his goal his or how he decides to live his life, I hope he can achieve what he has set out to do. Whether he becomes a "villain", a "savior", if he fades into obscurity, or if Orochimaru's essence takes him completely... I have faith in him. To me... Kabuto's canvas is still pretty "blank". I guess a better word... would be dynamic.
There's nothing Kabuto could do that would make me dislike him (even when I disagree with him)... He's just... that kind of person. I'm aware he's capable of anything, but most find that scary.

I can relate to this Kabuto... We've both realized we need extreme, an almost insane form of motivation. Kabu-sama went through with subjecting himself to... well... THAT! I deeply admire him for it.

Maybe one day I will step up and be ready to follow in Kabuto-sama's footsteps... if that's what it comes down to.
"I don't define reality as only that which I am able to see, hear and touch..." ~Shizuka Domeki
Old 05-07-2009, 10:20 AM   #16
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i think kabuto/orochi is long gone

Old 05-07-2009, 10:35 AM   #17
sasoridanna
Genin Elite

sasoridanna is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketjed1
Kabuto will be back. Hopefully we haven't seen the last of him.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:55 PM   #18
shino 4
Chunin Exam Proctor

shino 4 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Your right
PSN: teamedward10

Old 05-08-2009, 09:06 PM   #19
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasoridanna
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketjed1
Kabuto will be back. Hopefully we haven't seen the last of him.
The last time we heard of him was when Yamato, Sai, and Anko were searching for him

Old 05-08-2009, 09:58 PM   #20
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

At this point he seems to have been completely written out of the story. But I wouldn't be surprised if there's a small plot twist of, say, him coming back.