Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 10-09-2009, 05:04 AM   #1
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Conker's bad fur day

Has anyone here played Conker's Bad Fur Day?
SPAM [bot] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:40 PM   #2
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Conker's bad fur day

I played a bit of it when I was young, but other than that, no. But I really want it though. And apparently the original N64 version is better than the remade XBox version/Conker Reloaded (I think that's the title)

I've seen a video with Greg The Grim Reaper. Funny stuff.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:33 PM   #3
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Conker's bad fur day? I've never even heard of it before. What is it like?

Last edited by ByakuganMaster024; 10-09-2009 at 10:13 PM.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:35 PM   #4
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I have never heard of this game before. It sounds......interesting, to say the least.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:40 PM   #5
EdFry
Chunin

EdFry is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love it, only stumbled upon it a good three years ago. Twas actually the reason I bought a N64 again, and then I bought GoldenEye again...good times, good times.

Treat the mods with respect, never mistreat an admin. Keep it clean, have some fun, treat others how you want to be treated.

Spoiler:
Have fun with life, it'll be gone before you know it and you only get one shot!
EdFry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 04:57 AM   #6
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wish it was released on the Wii's Virtual Console. I dont wanna have to buy a N64 again just to play it....*sighs* That and the Banjo-Kazooie games.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:49 AM   #7
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganMaster024 View Post
Conker's bad fur day? I've never even heard of it before. What is it like?
Well, for one, the game is rated M, because it has a LOT of uncensored cussing, blood, and adult stuff.

If you guys need to see more about it, search for it on Youtube. There's a lot of videos of cutscenes and stuff on there. Just be wary of cussing and adult themes.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:49 AM   #8
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

hmm nope sorry

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:15 PM   #9
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Well, for one, the game is rated M, because it has a LOT of uncensored cussing, blood, and adult stuff.

If you guys need to see more about it, search for it on Youtube. There's a lot of videos of cutscenes and stuff on there. Just be wary of cussing and adult themes.
That's true, there's a lot of that kind of stuff in there.

Quote:
I played a bit of it when I was young, but other than that, no. But I really want it though. And apparently the original N64 version is better than the remade XBox version/Conker Reloaded (I think that's the title)

I've seen a video with Greg The Grim Reaper. Funny stuff.
The N64 is better than the X-Box version, but I guess it still has some of the original game's charm.

Yeah, Gregg is one of my favorite characters in the game, he's awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
I wish it was released on the Wii's Virtual Console. I dont wanna have to buy a N64 again just to play it....*sighs* That and the Banjo-Kazooie games.
Too bad Rareware was bought off from X-Box, it probably won't be back on nintendo for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
I have never heard of this game before. It sounds......interesting, to say the least.
Well, it's a very unique platforming game and it was one of the few mature rated games for the Nintendo 64. It has a lot of funny characters and has some strong language, blood and other certain things, but all in all, it's a very good game.
SPAM [bot] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 05:46 PM   #10
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

Wow, I would've never been able to guess it had cussing in it with a name like Conker's Bad Fur Day.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 05:47 PM   #11
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I remember that one boss the big singing poo. That was FUNNY

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:06 PM   #12
hinatas fan boy
Genin

hinatas fan boy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hinatas fan boy

omg its the best game ever the N64 gane is beter then the XboX game and i love to see the barf fly from th tedys but my frind stool and brok it so i cut off his nuts thro his pants then his arm and watched him bleed to death jk but i did tie him to my wall and kicked him in the nuts 102 times
hinatas fan boy is offline   Reply With Quote