Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 09-11-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
Spark
Special Jonin Candidate

Spark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Is the u.s.a still safe

is america still safe with guards falling asleep on duty,cia agents able to bring bomb material into important buildings,and even america not communicating an example is this link if you choose to read ithttp://www.cnn.com/2009/US/09/11/potomac.boat/index.html
i think america isnt safe

also what did non americans think when they heard about 9/11

Last edited by Spark; 12-11-2009 at 03:30 PM.
Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:34 PM   #2
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Is the u.s.a still safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark View Post
is america still safe with guards falling asleep on duty,cia agents able to bring bomb material into important buildings,and even america not communicating an example is this link if you choose to read ithttp://www.cnn.com/2009/US/09/11/potomac.boat/index.html

Of course it isn't safe, for more reasons than I care to mention.

But it is safer since 9/11...security was heightened, safer in government buildings and city buildings and stuff, more dangerous on the streets

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:36 PM   #3
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark View Post

No,its not safe,I don't know if it will ever be safe.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:39 PM   #4
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
No,its not safe,I don't know if it will ever be safe.
me neither
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Uchiha master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:41 PM   #5
Hockey Otaku

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

This is very depressing...

Quote:
/Gets in.

Quote:
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
Old 09-11-2009, 04:41 PM   #6
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

im scared

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:28 PM   #7
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

never thought it was safe...the way things are going it never will...so yeah...it will right now get WORSE...and if were lucky it'll get better during our life times.

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:29 PM   #8
Hockey Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
never thought it was safe...the way things are going it never will...so yeah...it will right now get WORSE...and if were lucky it'll get better during our life times.
Always gets worse before it gets better...

Quote:
/Gets in.

Quote:
Spoiler:

**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
Old 09-11-2009, 08:30 PM   #9
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku View Post
Always gets worse before it gets better...
because humans NEVER learn from their mistakes.

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 09-11-2009, 08:31 PM   #10
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't think it's safe or ever will be and it scares me...

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:32 PM   #11
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
I don't think it's safe or ever will be and it scares me...
it should.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 09-11-2009, 08:36 PM   #12
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

If it keeps going the way it is it won't be.....

rocketjed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:43 PM   #13
Jinchiruuki

the moment you think your safe is when you lose the most. always keep your smarts about you. that way your better prepared for anything thrown at you in life. Safe is a made up word of comfort for those who are paranoid/scared and always think something bad will happen and theres aways going to be people who break that word like its a stick hence 9/11 hence world wars and many more
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 09-11-2009, 08:47 PM   #14
Hockey Otaku

Quote:
because humans NEVER learn from their mistakes.
They do. It takes a verrrrry long time.....we're all retarded...but for some reason those who were born with less than average mental capabilities are the ones who get teased by the evil ones...but we should separate the slow thinkers from the really slow thinkers (eg, those who are still racist)... those with pure hearts, no matter their mental state, are not retarded. The people that still can't get over rascism and stuff are the truly retarded ones.

Quote:
/Gets in.

Quote:
Spoiler:

**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
Old 09-11-2009, 08:48 PM   #15
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku View Post
They do. It takes a verrrrry long time.....we're all retarded...but we call it retarded when we separate the slow thinkers from the really slow thinkers (eg, those who are still racist)... those with pure hearts, no matter their mental state, are not retarded. The people that still can't get over rascism are the truly retarded ones.
heh...no we don't...chernobyl and the cuban missle crisis should have made the world realize the danger of a nuculear weapon but we still make them....

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 09-11-2009, 08:50 PM   #16
Hockey Otaku

Quote:
heh...no we don't...chernobyl and the cuban missle crisis should have made the world realize the danger of a nuculear weapon but we still make them....
Slowly, slowly, we'll get there in good time...except the evil ones...the human race should be split into the evil human race (they go to hell) and the good human race (lol those who go to the soul society)

Quote:
/Gets in.

Quote:
Spoiler:

**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
Old 09-11-2009, 08:53 PM   #17
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

it is not safe...it has gotten safer since 2005 but it is still not very safe

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:11 PM   #18
dillydally
Genin

dillydally is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Are you kidding compared to many places America is very safe especailly when you look at 3rd world countries, untop of that i live in the city and i feel very safe
dillydally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:01 PM   #19
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Cool Re: Is the u.s.a still safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillydally View Post
Are you kidding compared to many places America is very safe especailly when you look at 3rd world countries, untop of that i live in the city and i feel very safe
i wouldnt feel very safe in a city. i mean,cities are kinda well known,and so they`re kinda a bigger part of a target. i mean,have u heard of flight 93 down?! And,the other two American Comercial planes? Umm...also, most ppl in Middle East,acually erally everyone and every country,hates Americans.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:40 AM   #20
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillydally View Post
You do have a point, America is a lot safer place than most 3rd world countries. But its because we're a 1st world country that we tend to get targeted a lot by terrorists and what not.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Sasori_X is offline   Reply With Quote