Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 09-11-2009, 04:36 PM   #41
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: September 11th

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiveh125 View Post
when I think about tht day it scares me because I was there and say all the ppl running.but wht I truley remember was the black smoke in the sky.
Do you life in NYC?

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:40 PM   #42
jiveh125
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: climbing the eiffel tower in puerto rico, new york and north carolina :D
jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to jiveh125 Send a message via Skype™ to jiveh125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku View Post
Do you life in NYC?
sadly I dont anymore. I was born there and lived there for 11 years but then I moved to N.C then moved to P.R

I'm Forever Lost In The Past, Waiting For You To Come Back...Can You Please Save Me?

RedBlade
Oct./18/2009
R.I.P

~Figment Of Your Imagination~

Black Veil Brides & Asking Alexandria <3

I miss the Old Forum

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
jiveh125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:41 PM   #43
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

That day was very sad alot of people lost their family and friends
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Uchiha master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:41 PM   #44
Spark
Special Jonin Candidate

Spark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i didnt even know it was the 11 till 3 period their was no announcment at school so i found out by asking the teacher what the date was
Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:44 PM   #45
Deidara63
Genin

Deidara63 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i pretty much ignored until i remember my aunt was there
╚═╩═╩═╩═╝
╔══╗
║╔╗║
║╚╝╠══╦╦══╦═╗
║╔╗║╔╗║║║║║╩╣
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╩╩╩╩═ is all you need to know 8l
Deidara63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:44 PM   #46
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney-Lyra View Post
It's really sad, but all I remember from that day was watching this 'cool show of a tower exploding' on T.V. ^^" (I was too young to understand what was going on at the time.)
9/11... May it be a tragedy never to be repeated.
Let's hope, it was predicted that 9/11 would occur. The man who predicted the fall of the Mayan Empire. The same man who wrote that the world would end in 2011 A.C. (2 years from now) Let's hope he was a wacko, and we're not screwed. If so, then 9/11 will soon be repeated, but in a much larger scale.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:47 PM   #47
the ninja in the Darkness
Genin

the ninja in the Darkness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

this is a sad story
the ninja in the Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:49 PM   #48
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ninja in the Darkness View Post
this is a sad story
Not a story, it's a harsh reality for Americans

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #49
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Worst day in American History. It was utter chaos, the smoke covered nearly 15% of the island. It was like a dirt cloud that slammed right into you if you were anywhere near the building collapsing. It was horrible. Imagine what the people down there thought when they saw the huge smoke cloud coming at them in their car, and eventually slamming into them with scattered rubble and dirt. It probably looked like armegeddon to them at the time. I would have thought we were under missile attack. We were in disgust that we let someone as low as that attack us so easily. I would be so afraid to see that giant dirt cloud coming right for me.. that's like a title wave of rubble dust. How about the people on top of the burning building? Jumping before the building collapsed, knowing they had no chance of survival, or rescue. There is acutally a pic of a guy in mid air jumping off the building.

Last edited by [Shikamaru]; 09-11-2009 at 04:54 PM.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:54 PM   #50
RedBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

RedBlade saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Whether it is one person killed... or a million... I care all the same. Show some respect to everyone that died on that dreadful day.
RedBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:54 PM   #51
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

I was kinda young...all I remember is,My Kindergarten teacher freaking out, and I remember watching one of the towers fall(On T.V.)...
(I also remember staring at a duck poster...Do not ask. That is one of the random things I remember. -__-)
Old 09-11-2009, 04:56 PM   #52
jiveh125
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: climbing the eiffel tower in puerto rico, new york and north carolina :D
jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Worst day in American History. It was utter chaos, the smoke covered nearly 15% of the island. It was like a dirt cloud that slammed right into you if you were anywhere near the building collapsing. It was horrible. Imagine what the people down there thought when they saw the huge smoke cloud coming at them in their car, and eventually slamming into them with scattered rubble and dirt. It probably looked like armegeddon to them at the time. I would have thought we were under missile attack. We were in disgust that we let someone as low as that attack us so easily. I would be so afraid to see that giant dirt cloud coming right for me.. that's like a title wave of rubble dust.
yes it was scary...i was really scared and i started crying when i heard when the people jumped out the windows and hit the ground. really the sadest day in america.

I'm Forever Lost In The Past, Waiting For You To Come Back...Can You Please Save Me?

RedBlade
Oct./18/2009
R.I.P

I miss the Old Forum

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 09-11-2009, 04:58 PM   #53
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

i saw a picture with the smoke in it and it was shaped like satan0.o

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:02 PM   #54
RedBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
i saw a picture with the smoke in it and it was shaped like satan0.o
Someone could have easily edited that but I really have no idea. I'm just saying.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:05 PM   #55
jiveh125
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlade View Post
Someone could have easily edited that but I really have no idea. I'm just saying.
no its true I saw it

RedBlade
Oct./18/2009
R.I.P

I miss the Old Forum

Old 09-11-2009, 05:08 PM   #56
RedBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
no its true I saw it
What do you mean? Like you were there and you saw that? Because a picture could have been easily edited but there's no faking it if you saw it with your own eyes.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #57
jiveh125
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What do you mean? Like you were there and you saw that? Because a picture could have been easily edited but there's no faking it if you saw it with your own eyes.
yes I was there and I did see it with my own eyes.

RedBlade
Oct./18/2009
R.I.P

I miss the Old Forum

Old 09-11-2009, 05:12 PM   #58
RedBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yes I was there and I did see it with my own eyes.
Wow. Scary. I don't know if the terrorists made the bombs that way or not but still. Scary.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:12 PM   #59
jiveh125
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wow. Scary. I don't know if the terrorists made the bombs that way or not but still. Scary.
yeah really scary.

RedBlade
Oct./18/2009
R.I.P

I miss the Old Forum

Old 09-11-2009, 05:15 PM   #60
RedBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yeah really scary.
I'm kinda glad that I hadn't of seen that. I would have nightmares. (I get nightmares very easily.)

Tags
death, history, sad