Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: do you think taker369 is awesome?
Yes 31 21.83%
hell yeah 32 22.54%
he is the best 11 7.75%
he is so awesome just by saying his name the universe puts on a light show 68 47.89%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2009, 12:24 PM   #41
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Taker369 Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachifan100 View Post
ill join

ok then done
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:24 PM   #42
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm dreaming.. About me dreaming a dream about you ;)
Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
Sweet u cry i'll kill u.
if you kill me ryaque will kill you...
Old 09-11-2009, 12:25 PM   #43
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

o.o i wasnt gonna do it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:26 PM   #44
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

i know
Old 09-11-2009, 12:27 PM   #45
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

unless u want me 2 ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-11-2009, 12:27 PM   #46
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

noooo... i dont wanna die...
Old 09-11-2009, 12:28 PM   #47
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

dont worry i wont hurt u.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-11-2009, 12:29 PM   #48
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

hehe :P... but tbh im not realy afraid of death... but i dont wanna die
Old 09-11-2009, 12:29 PM   #49
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Mood:If I dont reply to your messages......then I dont like you xD jk jk it means that I fell asleep
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'LL JOIN XD lol
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:30 PM   #50
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

heres a cookie.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-11-2009, 12:30 PM   #51
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
heres a cookie.
YEY *snatches cookie and start gnawing like a hamster*
Old 09-11-2009, 12:32 PM   #52
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Mood:If I dont reply to your messages......then I dont like you xD jk jk it means that I fell asleep
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by taker369 View Post
heres a cookie.
I WANT A COOKIE lol XD
Old 09-11-2009, 12:32 PM   #53
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki View Post
I'LL JOIN XD lol
yay my other BFF has come.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-11-2009, 12:32 PM   #54
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

umm hello!! *waves* where is my cookie????

Forum family:
Sisters: AgentShayd, mimipuppy, mangagirl & Shoukry
Close family friend: Moonwatcher
Bros: Jinchiruuki, Jeremy &Taker369
Bffs:AgentShayd, Maikeru Shinigami, Taker369, mimipuppy, Uchiha master, Raiden, Kiba_Inuzuka & Hikari-chan

"You're not a judge, but if you're gonna judge me, sentence me to another life.." ~Paramore
MangaGirl4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:32 PM   #55
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuki m namikazi uzumaki View Post
i want a cookie xd
mine .
Old 09-11-2009, 12:34 PM   #56
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

cookies for every one *hands out cookies to everyone*
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:34 PM   #57
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

dont worry i made alot.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-11-2009, 12:34 PM   #58
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaimore/naruto View Post
mine .
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 09-11-2009, 12:35 PM   #59
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yay!! i only like chocolate chip...none of that raisin crap ok??

Forum family:
Sisters: AgentShayd, mimipuppy, mangagirl & Shoukry
Close family friend: Moonwatcher
Bros: Jinchiruuki, Jeremy &Taker369
Bffs:AgentShayd, Maikeru Shinigami, Taker369, mimipuppy, Uchiha master, Raiden, Kiba_Inuzuka & Hikari-chan

"You're not a judge, but if you're gonna judge me, sentence me to another life.." ~Paramore
MangaGirl4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:35 PM   #60
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki View Post
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*doesnt care and keeps gnawing on the cookie like a hamster*

Tags
fanclub, i loves chu!, my best friend!, taker369