Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-11-2009, 06:31 PM   #1
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Is it Just me?

Spoiler:
Is it just me thinking Sasuke now has become more important that naruto? I mean His fight with the Raikage is extremely to over power from both sides. The Raikage have this Super Sayin thing going on and we haven't even heard of him until recently, The Sharingan has too much around it, Sasuke looks like he is gaining new powers in every single fight. Madara well he is getting pretty annoying going around telling the story of Itachi and blah blah about Naruto is gonna have to go against Sasuke.

Also the Kage meeting was kind of pointless except for the fact that Danzo has the Sharingan and Aoi has the Byakugan(Which is gonna lead me to say something else) I mean the Akatsuki really isn't that big of a threat anymore by the time the kage meeting started, Sasuke has been made to bigger than them now

As for the Sharingan and Byakugan being passed around like the swine flu is getting pretty annoying. Im just sayin the events that has been happening lately has been pretty boring and same o same o
Old 09-11-2009, 06:32 PM   #2
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Is it Just me?

Spoiler:
Sasuke became the main character a long time ago

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-11-2009, 06:34 PM   #3
Kizomaru Yukimoto
Banned

Location: Some say if you cry you are weak, some say if you cry you are dumb, I say if you cry you are human
Kizomaru Yukimoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Spoiler:

Yeah it should be ! Sasuke ! With Naruto just trying to find him and Crap . But naruto is an Off Main Charater .
Old 09-11-2009, 06:36 PM   #4
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori Uchiha View Post
Spoiler:
Is it just me thinking Sasuke now has become more important than naruto? I mean His fight with the Raikage is extremely to over power from both sides. The Raikage have this Super Sayin thing going on and we haven't even heard of him until recently, The Sharingan has too much around it, Sasuke looks like he is gaining new powers in every single fight. Madara well he is getting pretty annoying going around telling the story of Itachi and blah blah about Naruto is gonna have to go against Sasuke.

Also the Kage meeting was kind of pointless except for the fact that Danzo has the Sharingan and Aoi has the Byakugan(Which is gonna lead me to say something else) I mean the Akatsuki really isn't that big of a threat anymore by the time the kage meeting started, Sasuke has been made to bigger than them now

As for the Sharingan and Byakugan being passed around like the swine flu is getting pretty annoying. Im just sayin the events that has been happening lately has been pretty boring and same o same o
Spoiler:
I've been thinking the same thing. I'm getting pretty bored that Sasuke gets stronger after pretty much every fight he's in. I mean, how much more stronger can the Sharingan be?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-11-2009, 06:38 PM   #5
HKMninja
Freshmen Academy Student

HKMninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree with you Yori
Old 09-11-2009, 06:38 PM   #6
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
Spoiler:
I've been thinking the same thing. I'm getting pretty bored that Sasuke gets stronger after pretty much every fight he's in. I mean, how much more stronger can the Sharingan be?
Spoiler:
I know, he gets random upgrades in every fight, it's kind of annoying really.

Old 09-11-2009, 06:45 PM   #7
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
Spoiler:
yea kishi seems too be inventing all kinds of crazy powers for the sharingan....
Old 09-12-2009, 07:33 AM   #8
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

but Sasuke has already had a relapse in his sight, it'll probably get worse
plus there still is alot that hasn't been revealed, so maybe the sharingan won't be as powerful later on

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 09-12-2009, 07:41 AM   #9
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sharingan is overrated...
and the story had been about Sasuke the avenger! i'm wondering now why its called Naruto, actually. XD
but give Kishi some space and time. let him think things over. he seemed to be in an idea overload and/or under pressure on keeping the story longer..xD a lot of writers have trouble at one point where they are greatly influenced by the demands of the market and the publishers...xD
Old 09-12-2009, 08:01 AM   #10
Amateratsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Wondering around your house, advancing towards your shower.... Guess what happens next! ^^
Amateratsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Amateratsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by shkin View Post
Sharingan is overrated...
and the story had been about Sasuke the avenger! i'm wondering now why its called Naruto, actually. XD
but give Kishi some space and time. let him think things over. he seemed to be in an idea overload and/or under pressure on keeping the story longer..xD a lot of writers have trouble at one point where they are greatly influenced by the demands of the market and the publishers...xD
SHARINGAN IS NEVER OVERRATED! You get Genjutsu!
Spoiler:
You cry blood like Sasuke did in the latest chapter when you controll and use Amateratsu. Weird. In the Itachi vs. Sasuke battle, it was Amateratsu. Now it's Amaterasu.
And who's Kishi? Are you talking about Masashi Kishimoto?
Old 09-12-2009, 08:08 AM   #11
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yes, Kishi is Masashi Kishimoto
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

Old 09-12-2009, 08:12 AM   #12
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amateratsu View Post
And who's Kishi? Are you talking about Masashi Kishimoto?
Yeah who else?

*** SPOILERS*** DON'T READ UNLESS YOU'RE CAUGHT UP WITH THE MANGA

Even though I also don't like the fact that the sharingan and Byakugan are almost everywhere (they're supposed to be kekkei genkai after all..) I don't think Sasuke's the main character but he is the second most important one after Naruto and we got months of only Naruto in the Pain arc so either Kishi wants to make up some time for Sasuke or he's rushing the Naruto vs Sasuke fight...I believe we judged who was stronger between Naruto and Sasuke when they last met in Oro's hideout and it was pretty clear Sasuke had become way stronger than Naruto, but after the Pain arc and Sage Mode Naruto seems to have gotten way stronger so to even things a little Kishi might be showing all those techniques Itachi gave him
Old 09-12-2009, 08:18 AM   #13
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Spoiler:
Ok, I lol'd pretty hard at that.

Old 09-12-2009, 08:40 AM   #14
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

ugh! did i say something about...nevermind. -_- just an opinion...just an opinion. =/
Old 09-12-2009, 09:20 AM   #15
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It's just you!
Old 09-12-2009, 09:22 AM   #16
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
It's just you!
Your so stupid you didn't see that people agree with me
Old 09-12-2009, 09:23 AM   #17
MizukiUchiha11
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Mouring something that a certain someone I know killed. Long live GoldFishy #72
MizukiUchiha11 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
Whats with all the spoilers?

Ex Typhoon Ninja.
Master BETA Fighter.
I am looking for a village.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:25 AM   #18
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yori i totally agree with you
Old 09-12-2009, 09:27 AM   #19
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

The spoilers are so people who aren't caught up with the manga don't have the series spoiled for them.

Please, don't flame, people.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:30 AM   #20
MizukiUchiha11
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Mouring something that a certain someone I know killed. Long live GoldFishy #72
MizukiUchiha11 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
The spoilers are so people who aren't caught up with the manga don't have the series spoiled for them.

Please, don't flame, people.

Spoiler:
How did I flam ? What is Flamming ? im caught up well kinda with the Manga !

Ex Typhoon Ninja.
Master BETA Fighter.
I am looking for a village.