Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 08:21 PM   #1
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Upcoming change in how signatures work.

In an effort to do away with the new spambot tactic of putting spam in their signatures the following change in rules will be implemented some time in the next 2 weeks.

New accounts will not be able to use signatures at all until ONE of the following conditions are met.

5 posts (that count towards post count)
10 Reputation Points
30 days since account was made

If ANY of those conditions are met, you will be able to have a signature.

The forums will check these conditions hourly, so once you get the requirements, wait an hour before posting that it doesn't work.

Here is the part that affects most of you.

For the next week, the system will be checking and granting powers BEFORE we remove the ability from basic users. So log your account in, and then browse for a bit so the system checks you.

If you don't log in before this change goes down, you could lose your siggy temporarily, and I know a lot of you wouldn't want that.

EDIT:
Current number of accounts granted siggy powers: 1,161

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.

Last edited by Toma RNK; 07-03-2010 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Updated number.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:23 PM   #2
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Upcoming signature change.

Thanks for the heads up!
Old 06-27-2010, 08:25 PM   #3
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I don't understand what you mean about it having to do with us.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:25 PM   #4
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Wait so i lose my siggy for not having rep power of 10?

Spoiler:

Old 06-27-2010, 08:25 PM   #5
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Log in for a few minutes everyday for the next week or so? That should be easy enough. This shouldn't be a big deal for regular users that log in everyday.

Old 06-27-2010, 08:26 PM   #6
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

I swear to god, I don't know why I post stuff like this when 60% of the posts show that no matter what I type, people cannot understand what they read.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 06-27-2010, 08:27 PM   #7
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist View Post
No, I think he means 10 rep points.

Old 06-27-2010, 08:27 PM   #8
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist View Post
Points, not power I believe

Old 06-27-2010, 08:28 PM   #9
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
I swear to god, I don't know why I post stuff like this when 60% of the posts show that no matter what I type, people cannot understand what they read.
You make everything sound so hard, when it is so easy. If you post more simple then you wouldn't get this. xD

^ My future wife.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:29 PM   #10
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
You make everything sound so hard, when it is so easy. If you post more simple then you wouldn't get this. xD
When I post in few words, everyone misunderstands.
When I explain, people are incapable of reading.

I think my new policy is to just not mention changes.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 06-27-2010, 08:29 PM   #11
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

That's a surprisingly small number considering this site has 20,720 members. Then again, only just above a tenth of that number is actually active. Still, it's a small amount even considering the active members.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:31 PM   #12
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
That's a surprisingly small number considering this site has 20,720 members. Then again, only just above a tenth of that number is actually active. Still, it's a small amount even considering the active members.
They need to log in to be checked. The system has only been looking for less than 24 hours.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 06-27-2010, 08:35 PM   #13
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Upcoming change in how signatures work.

It's not that hard. If you get 5 posts, you get a sig. OR you can get 10 rep points. OR you can wait 30 days. 5 posts is probably the easiest, but that's just for new accounts! If you're a current member and you don't sign in before this takes action your sig may go bye bye for a little. Some of you need to click on the "How not to make a fool of yourself on forums." link in Toma's sig. >.>

Last edited by Jonesy; 06-27-2010 at 08:37 PM.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:35 PM   #14
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I can read this and comprehend it as clear as day.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 06-27-2010, 08:36 PM   #15
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto|Uzumaki View Post
It's not that hard. If you get 5 posts, you get a sig. OR you can get a rep power of 10. OR you can wait 30 days. 5 posts is probably the easiest, but that's just for new accounts! If you're a current member and you don't sign in before this takes action your sig may go bye bye for a little. Some of you need to click on the "How not to make a fool of yourself on forums." link in Toma's sig. >.>
Rep points, not power. Correction was already made about twice in this thread.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:37 PM   #16
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It's not that hard. If you get 5 posts, you get a sig. OR you can get a rep power of 10. OR you can wait 30 days. 5 posts is probably the easiest, but that's just for new accounts! If you're a current member and you don't sign in before this takes action your sig may go bye bye for a little. Some of you need to click on the "How not to make a fool of yourself on forums." link in Toma's sig. >.>
THIS^ except rep points not power.

Thank you!

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 06-27-2010, 08:37 PM   #17
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
The "dumb(ed)" down version x3

But, yeah I understood what Toma said

Old 06-27-2010, 08:39 PM   #18
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
When I post in few words, everyone misunderstands.
When I explain, people are incapable of reading.

I think my new policy is to just not mention changes.
Exactly, no new member will notice, no old member will complain, nice way to go.
When you explain, it is like... Micheal Jackson, rapping..

^ My future wife.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:39 PM   #19
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

I changed it to points and your welcome Toma. :P
Old 06-27-2010, 08:39 PM   #20
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Reikai Hezamu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Not very hard to comprehend if you ask me. Anyways, I'm pretty sure that out of those 854 accounts granted siggy powers, I'm one of them. Thanks for the info Toma.
Closed Thread