Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-09-2009, 06:25 PM   #41
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]
Default Re: Mangagirl fanclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
oro is better
>.>
Die.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:25 PM   #42
UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
Chunin Exam Proctor

UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Don't cry Manga,We all love you
To accept and adopt Itachi's intention
would be childish.The foolish sputtering
of those who don't know hatred.
If anyone who would disparage my way
of living were to come forward ...
I'd kill their loved ones left and right!
To experience this hatred of mine."
- Uchiha,Sasuke
UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:26 PM   #43
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*tries to make her cry more but is unsuccessful due to the continuing support* sonabish >.>
Old 09-09-2009, 06:27 PM   #44
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

thanks pplz

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:28 PM   #45
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

btw wheres kuomaki?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #46
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
thanks pplz
*smiles*

No need to thank.We're all with you.(Except [shikamaru])

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #47
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh no, did you add that to your signature? whhyyy *kills self* FMyLife.com
Old 09-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #48
mangagirl
Drama King

only 5 members..

Old 09-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #49
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL View Post
I'll Join ^^ ,Manga is awesome
I added you to the list.
Quote:
btw wheres kuomaki?
I had to eat...

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #50
UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
Chunin Exam Proctor

UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Opps I didn't mean to make you cry Manga sorry
To accept and adopt Itachi's intention
would be childish.The foolish sputtering
of those who don't know hatred.
If anyone who would disparage my way
of living were to come forward ...
I'd kill their loved ones left and right!
To experience this hatred of mine."
- Uchiha,Sasuke
UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #51
mangagirl
Drama King

lolz v!

Old 09-09-2009, 06:30 PM   #52
mangagirl
Drama King

it wasnt ur fault girl

Old 09-09-2009, 06:30 PM   #53
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
only 5 members..
People will still join don't worry.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:30 PM   #54
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
*smiles*

No need to thank.We're all with you.(Except [shikamaru])
Well technically that's not right, I am here for her. Not in the sense that you would consider 'support' but to merely crush the 'support' in search for my twisted pleasure.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:31 PM   #55
mangagirl
Drama King

*hugs v and then shikamaru* thanks!!! yayz!

Old 09-09-2009, 06:32 PM   #56
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

I've been shut out.
F***MyLife.com
*walks out*
Old 09-09-2009, 06:32 PM   #57
mangagirl
Drama King

*watches* bye..

Old 09-09-2009, 06:32 PM   #58
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I'll join.

Mangagirl has helped me out when I was feeling sad.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #59
mangagirl
Drama King

yayz thanks hidden!

Old 09-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #60
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
I've been shut out.
F***MyLife.com
*walks out*
What's up with you writing that? That site is really funny btw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
I'll join.

Mangagirl has helped me out when I was feeling sad.
Okay!

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mangagirl is awesome