Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 09-09-2009, 10:31 AM   #1
bankaiapples
Apprentice Genin

bankaiapples is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Where to see a trailer for the Naruto Shippuden Movie in English

If you buy Bleach: the Diamond Dust Rebellion there is a trailer for the Shippuden Movie.

Last edited by Err; 10-09-2010 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
bankaiapples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:08 PM   #2
Futago_101
Chunin

Futago_101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Where to see a trailer for the Naruto Shippuden Movie in English

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankaiapples View Post
If you buy Bleach: the Diamond Dust Rebellion there is a trailer for the Shippuden Movie. I will try to put it on youtube as quick as possible and I will post a link to it on here when I do.
I watched the trailer from my Bleach DVD and i think it's a 100 times better than the previous 3 movies.
Futago_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:38 PM   #3
bankaiapples
Apprentice Genin

bankaiapples is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thats exactly what I thought.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:39 PM   #4
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I didn't even know there was a trailer. I can't wait to watch it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:42 PM   #5
MoonStarNinja4
Chunin

MoonStarNinja4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Really?! Cool!
MoonStarNinja4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 11:08 AM   #6
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Cool!

P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:36 AM   #7
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

awesome trailer!! but i already know what happens since i watched subbed, but it was still an awesome trailer regardless.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote