Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 09-19-2009, 08:01 PM   #21
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sesshomaru

yes u .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:02 PM   #22
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

oh yeah sorry

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #23
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

it;s just an anime character big deal he is hot.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-19-2009, 08:06 PM   #24
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

yeah

Old 09-19-2009, 08:07 PM   #25
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i give up.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-19-2009, 08:10 PM   #26
mangagirl
Drama King

me too

Old 09-19-2009, 08:12 PM   #27
UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
Chunin Exam Proctor

UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yes He's Awesome (Even though he did a shocking thing to me... )
To accept and adopt Itachi's intention
would be childish.The foolish sputtering
of those who don't know hatred.
If anyone who would disparage my way
of living were to come forward ...
I'd kill their loved ones left and right!
To experience this hatred of mine."
- Uchiha,Sasuke

Last edited by UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL; 09-21-2009 at 08:41 AM.
UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:12 PM   #28
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

o.O orly ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-19-2009, 08:14 PM   #29
mangagirl
Drama King

orly???O_O

Old 09-19-2009, 08:15 PM   #30
UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
Chunin Exam Proctor

lol yes lol
- Uchiha,Sasuke
Old 09-19-2009, 08:16 PM   #31
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lucky.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-19-2009, 08:18 PM   #32
mangagirl
Drama King

he is so hot.. u lucky girl

Old 09-19-2009, 08:18 PM   #33
UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
Chunin Exam Proctor

hmmmm Ya If you say so lol
- Uchiha,Sasuke
Old 09-19-2009, 08:22 PM   #34
mangagirl
Drama King

lolz..

Old 09-19-2009, 08:22 PM   #35
UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yesh lol
- Uchiha,Sasuke
Old 09-19-2009, 09:03 PM   #36
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

hmm weird.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-19-2009, 09:22 PM   #37
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Sesshomaru is hawt.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:40 PM   #38
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yay FLUFFY!!!! *hugs him* He was the first anime guy I found attractive as well

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote