Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 09-06-2009, 07:58 PM   #1
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default 80s cartoons

Before Naruto aired, there were excellent cartoons in the 1980s. He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, The Real Ghostbusters, Silverhawks, Thundercats, Filmation's Ghostbusters, Voltron, etc. aired. If you were around in the 80s, which cartoon you loved to watch?
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:17 PM   #2
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: 80s cartoons

i wasent born in the 80's soo idk!!
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:14 AM   #3
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
Before Naruto aired, there were excellent cartoons in the 1980s. He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, The Real Ghostbusters, Silverhawks, Thundercats, Filmation's Ghostbusters, Voltron, etc. aired. If you were around in the 80s, which cartoon you loved to watch?
Big fan of all of them, but my favs were Voltron, Thundercats, Silverhawks, and Centurions...had the toys to all of them....memories...
Old 09-07-2009, 12:17 AM   #4
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
>_>I'm sorry I hate Voltron, ^_^but I love Thundercats and He-Man

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 01:08 AM   #5
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I, unfortunately, was not alive.

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:12 AM   #6
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I wasn't alive then.

But I watch Tom and Jerry now, does that count?

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:24 PM   #7
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
I wasn't alive then.

But I watch Tom and Jerry now, does that count?
Tom and Jerry started in the 30s. Still, pick an 80s cartoon that you used to watch.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:32 PM   #8
kentaru
Banned

kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru

i wasnt alive then but somehow my older cousin has a ton of those shows on VHS (yea he is one of the few who actually still have one but he also has a dvd player)
kentaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:56 PM   #9
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
I wasn't born in the 80's but when I was a kid they still gave all those cartoons and my fave was voltron and He-man
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Uchiha master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:55 PM   #10
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

I had some of the old shows on tape.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:03 PM   #11
Sabra Kusabana
Veteran Chunin

Sabra Kusabana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Sabra Kusabana

Wow, that list brings back memories from childhood. I had one of the He-man and She-ra movies memorized, every line of it. It's been a long time sense I was reminded of those old shows, they were awesome then. They seem cheesy now, but back then they ruled.
Sabra Kusabana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:27 PM   #12
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus

It is kind of funny to see that no one has mentioned Transformers I never watched it but it was the first cartoon that popped into my head for 80's cartoons
Old 09-13-2009, 08:37 AM   #13
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
It is kind of funny to see that no one has mentioned Transformers I never watched it but it was the first cartoon that popped into my head for 80's cartoons

Wow where was my head, Transformers of course.....