Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 01-31-2010, 01:03 PM   #161
shadowninja14
Freshmen Academy Student

shadowninja14 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Complete Guide of Ultimate Ninja 4!

what does rpg mean
shadowninja14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:54 PM   #162
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Role Playing Game

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:13 PM   #163
Leji_Hyuga
Chunin Exam Participant

Leji_Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thanks i needed help on the toad quest an the jutsu quest

Family
Sister: Kizo hyuga
brothers: leaf shadow, gaarasword

SHADOW VILLAGE
Leji_Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:54 AM   #164
madara_ uchiha
Academy Graduate

madara_ uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

how do i get out of the tree of village. After using the teleporting scroll to get there a second time.
madara_ uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:32 AM   #165
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by madara_ uchiha View Post
how do i get out of the tree of village. After using the teleporting scroll to get there a second time.
If you wanna go out and explore the forest of illusion or the Crystal Caves there are 2 exits in the village. If you mean you want to go back to the main area (Leaf Village/Sand Village) then you need another teleport Scroll. The store in the village should sell them.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:19 AM   #166
naruto ultimate ninja
Freshmen Academy Student

naruto ultimate ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

be unique in the world
naruto ultimate ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:29 AM   #167
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto ultimate ninja View Post
be unique in the world
The hell?
My dog Elly FTW:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:49 AM   #168
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
The hell?
I think he's just posting for the sake of posting or he's +1ing which is annoying

Old 03-23-2010, 05:44 PM   #169
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

hey can u guys help me? i have finished everything on the game but i can't get the mission where i have to get tenten's jutsu

george hyuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:55 PM   #170
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

THE COOL KIDS GUIDE

If you want the real guide then go to Gamefaqs.com. THE COOL KIDS

Spoiler:

18-0

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:57 PM   #171
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

so that means u guys don't know?

Old 03-23-2010, 09:09 PM   #172
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

What is the mission description? That you ACTUALLY have to get Tenten's Jutsu???

Old 03-24-2010, 03:53 PM   #173
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

well i have the ichiraku voucher that i need to give some1 but i don't know who

Old 03-25-2010, 01:00 PM   #174
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Who agrees that the naruto shippuden movie ending is funny?
Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 07:31 PM   #175
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Where do you come up with that???

Old 03-25-2010, 08:05 PM   #176
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninyn View Post
Who agrees that the naruto shippuden movie ending is funny?
huh?????

Old 03-26-2010, 04:38 AM   #177
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Did you do the mission where Shikamaru asks for a Bird's nest? If not then do that. You give a guy near the ramen shop the voucher he gives you a windmill. You give the windmill to the woman near the Hokage's mansion for cold medicine. You go to Guy in the training feild and give him the meds and he gives you the Jonin tool set. Go to the village gate and give the tools to Kakashi who gives you some rare snow. Go to the merchant near the tool store (at the Y intersection which I can't remember the name of) and he gives you the bird's nest and you give that to Shikamaru. Problem solved.

TenTen's bomb jutsu is gotten by finding a scroll in the sand village and talking to TenTen. SHe gives you a note with 2 items you need. The bomb is found in the first area of the crystal caves and the kunai is gotten by talking to the guy at the entrance area(after the inital entrance with the save point) and offering to help him then going to the sand cave and getting his bag back he gives you the kunai you need. Then go back to TenTen and you're done.

Old 03-26-2010, 09:42 AM   #178
Uchias IVIonster
Apprentice Genin

Uchias IVIonster is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thanks helped tons mainly the frogs
Uchias IVIonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 11:18 AM   #179
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
Did you do the mission where Shikamaru asks for a Bird's nest? If not then do that. You give a guy near the ramen shop the voucher he gives you a windmill. You give the windmill to the woman near the Hokage's mansion for cold medicine. You go to Guy in the training feild and give him the meds and he gives you the Jonin tool set. Go to the village gate and give the tools to Kakashi who gives you some rare snow. Go to the merchant near the tool store (at the Y intersection which I can't remember the name of) and he gives you the bird's nest and you give that to Shikamaru. Problem solved.

TenTen's bomb jutsu is gotten by finding a scroll in the sand village and talking to TenTen. SHe gives you a note with 2 items you need. The bomb is found in the first area of the crystal caves and the kunai is gotten by talking to the guy at the entrance area(after the inital entrance with the save point) and offering to help him then going to the sand cave and getting his bag back he gives you the kunai you need. Then go back to TenTen and you're done.
o.k but how do u start shikamaru's mission, i have talked to everyone in the game, and they don't give me requests

Old 03-26-2010, 01:05 PM   #180
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
o.k but how do u start shikamaru's mission, i have talked to everyone in the game, and they don't give me requests
Well one of the things you have to do is do Kankuro's quest where he asks for wood. After that I dunno. I just used a guide on GameFAQs to see which quests I needed to do and which I've done. Keep looking around and if you have problems do what I did and use a guide.