Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 09-06-2009, 01:18 PM   #1
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Weakest captain?

Who do you think is the weakest captain in Bleach?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:20 PM   #2
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Weakest captain?

I used to think it was Soi Fon, but then I saw her Bankai, so now i think it is The scientists Guy. He may be smart, but his actual fighting abilities are not that good.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:22 PM   #3
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

juushiro his terberculosus makes him weak

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:25 PM   #4
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Soi Fon!!!
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #5
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu Leader View Post
Soi Fon!!!
hell no soi fon is sick did you see her bankai and even before that i thought she was sick she is really good at taijutsu though in bleach its not taijutsu

Old 09-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #6
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I don't remember who all are captains...

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:32 PM   #7
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
I don't remember who all are captains...
Thanks for the ever so valuable post, xD
Old 09-06-2009, 01:35 PM   #8
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Probably Unohana, her Shikai is a flying manta ray who swallows people to speed up the healing process

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:36 PM   #9
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

1-yammamoto
2-soi fon
3-gin ichimaru
4-unahona
5-aizen
6-byakuya
7-kohmamura
8-shunsui
9-tousen
10- toshiro
11-kenpachi
12-mayuri
13-ukitake

Last edited by shinmarubountyhunter; 09-06-2009 at 01:39 PM.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:36 PM   #10
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Probably Unohana, her Shikai is a flying manta ray who swallows people to speed up the healing process
no thats her bankai

Old 09-06-2009, 01:37 PM   #11
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
She is just as old, if not older, then Yammamoto. I'm pretty sure she is super strong.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:40 PM   #12
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
She is just as old, if not older, then Yammamoto. I'm pretty sure she is super strong.
well she's strong at healing ppl and she has great defence just not at fighting

Old 09-06-2009, 01:41 PM   #13
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
no thats her bankai
Where does it say that's her bankai?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 09-06-2009, 01:42 PM   #14
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
I read somewhere that she is one of the strongest of the captains. Up there with Yamamoto, Kyoraku,and Ukitake.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:52 PM   #15
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D

If you go to Bleach Wiki, they have battle data on each captains profile. The profile consists of Offense, Defense, Agility, Kido, Intelligence, and Physical Strength. The captain with the lowest score is Kenpachi with 390.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:53 PM   #16
Genesis
Ninja Academy Student

Genesis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Mayuri Kurotsuchi. His Bankai is okay but pails to any other, even Ichigo's who's is based off of speed. His other skills are weak in comparison to those such as Byakuya's or even Renji's. The only thing he's got going for him is the fact that he's smart, even then the dude can't win a fight without his liutenant taking most of the hits. The dude sucks and is not deserving of the captains level, he insults Kisuke.
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:59 PM   #17
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
when she releases it she says bankai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Mayuri Kurotsuchi. His Bankai is okay but pails to any other, even Ichigo's who's is based off of speed. His other skills are weak in comparison to those such as Byakuya's or even Renji's. The only thing he's got going for him is the fact that he's smart, even then the dude can't win a fight without his liutenant taking most of the hits. The dude sucks and is not deserving of the captains level, he insults Kisuke.
well strength isnt every thing and his lieutenant is a wepon for him shes a robot

Old 09-06-2009, 02:01 PM   #18
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
when she releases it she says bankai

well strength isnt every thing and his lieutenant is a wepon for him shes a robot
When did it show her releasing it? We never saw the actual release, unless I missed it, or haven't seen it.

and when was it revealed she was a robot? He made her, if she was a robot, she wouldn't have human physiology...

/Heil

Old 09-06-2009, 02:02 PM   #19
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
When did it show her releasing it? We never saw the actual release, unless I missed it, or haven't seen it.
It is in like episode 60 Nick
Old 09-06-2009, 02:04 PM   #20
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
oh it is a shikai