Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 10-26-2009, 05:11 PM   #81
painxkonan
Chunin Exam Participant

painxkonan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Deidara might still be alive! And the "Good" Akatsuki member revealed?

wait if Deidara is alive.......SO IS HIDAN YAY!!
Old 10-26-2009, 05:12 PM   #82
EXILED ANBU
Veteran Chunin

EXILED ANBU is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Deidara might still be alive! And the "Good" Akatsuki member revealed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by painxkonan View Post
yea right..even if he is hes burried under all those rocks
Old 10-26-2009, 05:14 PM   #83
painxkonan
Chunin Exam Participant

painxkonan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXILED ANBU View Post
yea right..even if he is hes burried under all those rocks
yeah that is the bad thing ,eat your way though hidan!!
Old 10-26-2009, 05:21 PM   #84
EXILED ANBU
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
yeah that is the bad thing ,eat your way though hidan!!
wow..........................
Old 10-30-2009, 05:56 PM   #85
Uchiha22
Apprentice Genin

Uchiha22 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think that the only akatsuki member that could turn good is Konan. Although I'm only at vol. 46. I don't follow the magazine or watch online.

To be a great artist... That is my dream!

Me and my A-DURR moments
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:07 PM   #86
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I hope Deidara isn't alive still. He annoyed the **** out of me..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
P:<
Spoiler:

Old 10-30-2009, 08:54 PM   #87
Sukunai-Hyuga
Freshmen Academy Student

Sukunai-Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You make a very valid point BlackChidori. I hope to Jashin that he isn't dead.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:52 AM   #88
EXILED ANBU
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukunai-Hyuga View Post
You make a very valid point BlackChidori. I hope to Jashin that he isn't dead.
deidra was one of the "weird" memebers
Old 10-31-2009, 06:55 AM   #89
JCTKNE4E
has a red hand print on his cheek

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Um, wasnt the reason he survived the first time because when he 'blew himself up' it was a clay clone?

And I think Kishi's prediction has already happened in Kakuro's new puppet.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
they dealed my thread why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
can any1 pm me some yuri please

Quote:
thats why we call you reatard.

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:
supposedly japanese but i have my doubts lol

Old 10-31-2009, 07:01 AM   #90
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

in my opinion I think he is dead.... and kishi the akutsuki member he is talking about being good is probably itachi uchiha remember itachi only joined to keep on eye on madara uchiha and he never wanted to join and he was a double agen to the leaf village and akutsuki so he was good in the end. I don't think it was diedara who was the akutsuki good guy but it was itachi uchiha who was the good guy all along. ehh besides diedara kind of annoyed me he kept bragging about his art...

one thing that annoyes me the most is being cocky
Old 10-31-2009, 07:04 AM   #91
EXILED ANBU
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse uzumaki View Post
in my opinion I think he is dead.... and kishi the akutsuki member he is talking about being good is probably itachi uchiha remember itachi only joined to keep on eye on madara uchiha and he never wanted to join and he was a double agen to the leaf village and akutsuki so he was good in the end. I don't think it was diedara who was the akutsuki good guy but it was itachi uchiha who was the good guy all along. ehh besides diedara kind of annoyed me he kept bragging about his art...

one thing that annoyes me the most is being cocky

i was thinking that to
Old 10-31-2009, 08:53 AM   #92
deindi
Chunin Exam Participant

deindi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to deindi

Are you sure ? If this is True I'm Very Very Happy un ! I'm so so Happy un !
So And Very Very un !
I AM ANTI-UCHIHA !!
Old 10-31-2009, 12:29 PM   #93
EXILED ANBU
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by deindi View Post
Are you sure ? If this is True I'm Very Very Happy un ! I'm so so Happy un !
So And Very Very un !
i dont think he is alive
Old 10-31-2009, 12:48 PM   #94
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Akatsuki notes:

umm... IF Deidara is alive, he would try to kill gaara again -_-" he holds grudges lolPossible

but also Hidan is still technically alive, so the explosion may have softened the rocks (potatoes!) Alive

Zetsu does have a good half Alive

Kisame is alive and without itachi... he is just like zabuza wwith more chakra Alive

Konan said she would help naruto when she gave the bouquet Alive, but out of Akatsuki at moment

Itachi gave naruto power Dead

orochimaru... well... power to sasuke?? Dead, but giving sasuke power

Sasori... heh heh heh...dead

Kakuzu someone (kakashi) could use his multiple heart technique? Dead

Tobi
Spoiler:
Told kages of the plan, so he may try to be nice to get the biju... whether that means joining the good side or not, i dont know
Alive

Pain Though hes dead as a rock... his bodies could help with rinnegan...wait, no, nevermind...oh who cares... HES dead

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature

Last edited by ObitoUchiha; 10-31-2009 at 12:52 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:08 PM   #95
Chibi Shika Fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Chibi Shika Fangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Maybe he's still alive, but I highly doubt it.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:22 PM   #96
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
I just thought of something. During his fight with Sasuke, Deidara blew himself up, right? He was automatically presumed dead, and even labeled so by his comrades.

Well, does anyone remember the fight with Kakashi and Naruto? He blew himself up there, before Kakashi banished the explosion with Kamui. Yet he came back later on, good as new.

He used a clay clone against team kakashi and then used "Hiding Like a Mole Technique" to escape under ground while the clone exploded.

Not to mention, he has been seen to lose both of his arms, but was able to regenerate both of the missing limbs.

He can't regenerate, Kakuzu found 2 dead arms on the ground and sewed them back on (as said by Hidan on episode 83)

Perhaps Deidara isn't dead. I mean think about it.

it was confirmed by Massashi in the Databook.

There are so many different reasons that could keep him alive. Perhaps the body he usually fights with, is just a rendition of his original self. Made completely out of a powerful, condensed clay perhaps? I mean, the mouths on his hands aren't exactly normal for a regular body.

Mouths, got me on that one, most likely a KG, but Massashi never went into it.

Its possible, is it not? Plus, Kishi always said that an Akatsuki member would join the good side.
Spoiler:
This was Nagato when he revived all the people he killed in Konoha
Deidara never cared for the Akatsuki. He fought sheerly for the fun of it, and to show off his art. If you remember, he never wanted to be in the Akatsuki in the first place, he was forced into it by Itachi and the others. So why not?
Green, Green, Green

~
~

Last edited by Hidan; 10-31-2009 at 11:25 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:28 PM   #97
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoun View Post
Well, I ALMOST screamed at this, but the only problems I see are that 1. Deidara didn't regenerate his arms, he found them and Kakuzu sewed them back on and 2. the mouth palms are his Kekkei Genkai (or however you spell it) I want to scream... because I did notice that he blew himself up the first time and lived.

I am keeping the scream in... i need to squeak at least.
He didn't blow himself up, he used a Clay Clone, (also take notice he ate it with his real mouth and not his chest) and then during that confusion he hid under ground (the same technique Tobi used to plant the land mines which is called "Hiding like a Mole Technique") to escape the blast.

~
~

Old 10-31-2009, 11:30 PM   #98
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoun
because I did notice that he blew himself up the first time and lived.
He blew up a clay clone not his real body the first time.

Old 10-31-2009, 11:32 PM   #99
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

I mean seriously trust me on this, I am not a hater of Deidara, I was dressed as Deidara for halloween and still have the nail polish and the hand mouths on me.

~
~

Old 10-31-2009, 11:32 PM   #100
Xiaoun
Genin

Xiaoun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Well... no, actually. The Jutsu Jashinists put on him to be immortal only lasts by killing.
Yuugi Hoshiguma
Marisa Kirisame
Flandre Scarlet
Favorite KHR characters:
Mammon
Fran
Belphegor
Kyoya Hibari
Lal Mirch