Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-07-2009, 02:09 PM   #41
The Forgotten One
Chunin Exam Proctor

The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Deidara might still be alive! And the "Good" Akatsuki member revealed?

I'd like to see Deidara come back, but I'd like to see Hidan come back first?

Quote:
@ Devroux: Fighting with my foot in your ass is always fun too, but I don't see any "my foot in your ass" locations, do I?

The Vicious Wolverine of the Nine Jungle Beasts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:14 PM   #42
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Deidara might still be alive! And the "Good" Akatsuki member revealed?

tbc, look at the fangirl horrors that you have re opened.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
Old 09-07-2009, 02:36 PM   #43
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

SageNaruto69 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

DEIDARA IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!
i wish but konan resigned.
it couldve been something like killerbee.
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69
IF THE CHAPTER DOESNT BASE ITSELF ON NARUTO IM GUNNA START WRITING NARUTO INSTEAD!!

THE MANGA IS NOT CALLED "SASUKE" FOR A REASON. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!

-my genius words of wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZuRo
Wise words from the CAPS man himself! *claps*
Old 09-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #44
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
I just thought of something. During his fight with Sasuke, Deidara blew himself up, right? He was automatically presumed dead, and even labeled so by his comrades.

Well, does anyone remember the fight with Kakashi and Naruto? He blew himself up there, before Kakashi banished the explosion with Kamui. Yet he came back later on, good as new.

Not to mention, he has been seen to lose both of his arms, but was able to regenerate both of the missing limbs.

Perhaps Deidara isn't dead. I mean think about it.

There are so many different reasons that could keep him alive. Perhaps the body he usually fights with, is just a rendition of his original self. Made completely out of a powerful, condensed clay perhaps? I mean, the mouths on his hands aren't exactly normal for a regular body.

Its possible, is it not? Plus, Kishi always said that an Akatsuki member would join the good side. Deidara never cared for the Akatsuki. He fought sheerly for the fun of it, and to show off his art. If you remember, he never wanted to be in the Akatsuki in the first place, he was forced into it by Itachi and the others. So why not?
If this is right it would be awesome! I always was a Deidara fan, I thought once that if he joined up with Naruto and peeps it would be awesome! I also wonder how Deidara survived when both of his arms were blown off .
Old 09-08-2009, 09:19 AM   #45
minoto
Genin

minoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

this could be true

Spoiler:

[SPOILER]jutsu
Level 1:
fire style: fire claw
fire style: fire shuriken
fire style: firebreath
fire style: fire kunai
Level 2:
fire style: inferno clone[SPOILER]
Old 09-12-2009, 05:53 AM   #46
fox_of_life13
Genin

fox_of_life13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to fox_of_life13

Quote:
I just thought of something. During his fight with Sasuke, Deidara blew himself up, right? He was automatically presumed dead, and even labeled so by his comrades.

Well, does anyone remember the fight with Kakashi and Naruto? He blew himself up there, before Kakashi banished the explosion with Kamui. Yet he came back later on, good as new.

Not to mention, he has been seen to lose both of his arms, but was able to regenerate both of the missing limbs.

There are so many different reasons that could keep him alive. Perhaps the body he usually fights with, is just a rendition of his original self. Made completely out of a powerful, condensed clay perhaps? I mean, the mouths on his hands aren't exactly normal for a regular body.

Its possible, is it not? Plus, Kishi always said that an Akatsuki member would join the good side. Deidara never cared for the Akatsuki. He fought sheerly for the fun of it, and to show off his art. If you remember, he never wanted to be in the Akatsuki in the first place, he was forced into it by Itachi and the others. So why not?
yeah that makes sence but u really should have hid that in a spoiler. n i always thought that the good mamber would either b Nagoto, Yahiko, Konan, Madara, or Itachi. but maby i was wrong.

ADVERTISE "NARUTO" IN ANY & EVERY WAY. GET ALOT OF PEOPLE TO COME TO NARUTO.COM & CREATE ACCONTS.
ALSO GO TO LEAFNINJA.COM

Founder of the Masashi Kishimoto FC
Old 09-12-2009, 06:00 AM   #47
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yeah but that was a clay dedaria... this time he blew himself up on the microscopic level creating the 10 km blast... even if that was also a clay, he would have been caught in the blast with no summoning to escape it like sasuke did...

and it was kazuku that repaired his arms..

lol and dedaria is the last person to go good.. his motives are purely selfish to his art... forced into the atkasuki or not he would never join the hidden leaf to fight for selfless reasons

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

Old 09-12-2009, 10:50 AM   #48
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChoji View Post
yeah but that was a clay dedaria... this time he blew himself up on the microscopic level creating the 10 km blast... even if that was also a clay, he would have been caught in the blast with no summoning to escape it like sasuke did...

and it was kazuku that repaired his arms..

lol and dedaria is the last person to go good.. his motives are purely selfish to his art... forced into the atkasuki or not he would never join the hidden leaf to fight for selfless reasons

Deidara has proven time and time again to be highly intelligent,coming back when it seemed bad for him.
It wouldnt surprise me if he would come back indeed.

And why is it unlikely Deidara turning good??
Did anyone expect Gaara to turn good?Infact Gaara was way worse than Deidara.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:07 PM   #49
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeFallen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Deidara's not comming back, it was his 'Final' piece of art.

1) He even said "Death will make me a piece of art!" (He said this while he was losing his sanity, I don't think he'd have the reasoning to be lying about killing himself) Also, if it wasn't his real body, why go all ecsentric about what death will do for him(his art)?

2) He 'apologized' to tobi for what you can assume is being caught up in his own vendeta against the Sharingan: "Tobi, Forgive me..." (then we see the explosion building inside, then he goes boom) Why do this if he was planning on being around after the explosion?

3) Last time he just ate the clay, then became all bloated as he expanded like a ballon then blew up. This time, The clay went into his chest, then gathered there before exploding. The apearence was WAY differnt, I think there was no way this was a clay clone of some sort. Why would Kishi make such a distinction if it was just suposed to be the same jutsu, only on a larger scale?

I mean think about it, what better end for an insane terroist bomber like him, then a suicide bombing? (I liked Deidara as well, but I think it was a fitting end.)

Alot of people think he may come back because of the rumor about an Atatsuki turning good, but I think that spots already been taken. I think it would be Either Nagato or Konan, depending on how you look at it. (I think what Nagato did counts as a change of heart, reviving all the ones dead in Konoha)

There was there thing about people thought he regentated his arms before(since Kakuzu was suposedly after the two tails at the time), but hasn't anyone noticed that the mouth on Deidara's chest was sewen shut?(everyone assumes it was Kakazu who did his arms) Could that mean that when he found his arm that he could have sewn it back on himself? I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but it seems plausable to me.

On a side note:
Quote:
Yeah but Kakashi coming back disturbed noone.
at first it did, atleast from what I saw and heard, but it seems everyone got over that now.

*If you happen to rep me, leave your name, so I know who to give back to.

',,,,,
'(o ) Tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in you sig if you love tobi ^__^

',,,,,
(/-) I IZ 6th HOKAGE!(RAWR!)
/-|\ put this in your sig if you Hate Danzo

Last edited by SasukeFallen; 09-12-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:19 PM   #50
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I never really thought about this before. I just thought that the explosion of when Deidara blew himself up against Sasuke was too much for him to be able to regenerate from. I guess it might be possible for him to come back and be the "Good" Akatsuki member.

Old 09-12-2009, 03:41 PM   #51
Deidara-Sasori
Ninja Academy Student

Deidara-Sasori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:danzo is an uchiha
Old 09-12-2009, 04:52 PM   #52
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeFallen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara-Sasori View Post
no, he's not. His Sharingan is Suishi's, as well as his right arm, it was confirmed. (Besides, if he was an Uchiha, it would be in the record books, he was up for the title of Hokage in the past, I think it'd be known.)

*If you happen to rep me, leave your name, so I know who to give back to.

',,,,,
'(o ) Tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in you sig if you love tobi ^__^

',,,,,
(/-) I IZ 6th HOKAGE!(RAWR!)
/-|\ put this in your sig if you Hate Danzo
Old 09-13-2009, 06:52 AM   #53
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Talking Re: Deidara might still be alive! And the "Good" Akatsuki member revealed?

Quote:

That is a damn good explanation...I can't help but give you good reputation that is well deserved.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:53 PM   #54
Uotsan
Apprentice Genin

Uotsan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

When kishi said that a akaski is going to turn good he could be talking about kisame or Sauske.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:13 PM   #55
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Deidara Was A perfect exemple of the guys who think he's the best but he wasn't.I mean,His"art" like it say's was just some trick bomb(sasori art was even better!The only reason why he die it's because he fought with his own grant-mother..With the help of sukura for sure.).Sasori knew it,he was the kind of guys who die young.And that what he did...There's no way he could be alive.Sasuke really defeated him.And for the akatsuki who turn good.Think about Zetsu

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 09-18-2009, 12:37 PM   #56
Spaz
Genin

Spaz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm sorry to say, but Deidara is dead...for good...he nuked himself...
Old 09-18-2009, 12:54 PM   #57
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara-Sasori View Post

are you friggin serious!!?

what kind of idiot are you to think that? if you've read the manga at all you'd know that he got the sharringan the same way kakashi did! by taking the sharringan from an actual uchia.. yeah, kakashi was GIVEN the sharringan by his friend, but in this case danzo stole it from SHUISHI UCHIA!!

i just want to cuss you off so badly right now for your lack of intelligence!

man that crap pisses me off

READ MY SIGNATURE!

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

Old 10-13-2009, 06:05 PM   #58
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am Like the rain, one second Im there and the next I am gone.
?ink? saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

you know something bout this dont you! O.o

NoFunNoFuture
Old 10-13-2009, 06:08 PM   #59
Fan of Sasuke
Veteran Chunin

Fan of Sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He said it will surely kill him.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:10 PM   #60
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

This is quite interesting!! And possibly true.