Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-06-2009, 06:25 AM   #1
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Deidara might still be alive! And the "Good" Akatsuki member revealed?

I just thought of something. During his fight with Sasuke, Deidara blew himself up, right? He was automatically presumed dead, and even labeled so by his comrades.

Well, does anyone remember the fight with Kakashi and Naruto? He blew himself up there, before Kakashi banished the explosion with Kamui. Yet he came back later on, good as new.

Not to mention, he has been seen to lose both of his arms, but was able to regenerate both of the missing limbs.

Perhaps Deidara isn't dead. I mean think about it.

There are so many different reasons that could keep him alive. Perhaps the body he usually fights with, is just a rendition of his original self. Made completely out of a powerful, condensed clay perhaps? I mean, the mouths on his hands aren't exactly normal for a regular body.

Its possible, is it not? Plus, Kishi always said that an Akatsuki member would join the good side. Deidara never cared for the Akatsuki. He fought sheerly for the fun of it, and to show off his art. If you remember, he never wanted to be in the Akatsuki in the first place, he was forced into it by Itachi and the others. So why not?
Old 09-06-2009, 06:26 AM   #2
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Could Deidara still be alive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
I just thought of something. During his fight with Sasuke, Deidara blew himself up, right? He was automatically presumed dead, and even labeled so by his comrades.

Well, does anyone remember the fight with Kakashi and Naruto? He blew himself up there, before Kakashi banished the explosion with Kamui. Yet he came back later on, good as new.

Not to mention, he has been seen to lose both of his arms, but was able to regenerate both of the missing limbs.

There are so many different reasons that could keep him alive. Perhaps the body he usually fights with, is just a rendition of his original self. Made completely out of a powerful, condensed clay perhaps? I mean, the mouths on his hands aren't exactly normal for a regular body.

Its possible, is it not? Plus, Kishi always said that an Akatsuki member would join the good side. Deidara never cared for the Akatsuki. He fought sheerly for the fun of it, and to show off his art. If you remember, he never wanted to be in the Akatsuki in the first place, he was forced into it by Itachi and the others. So why not?
With this post your gonna make a lot of fangirls scream >.<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:29 AM   #3
Anonymous
Chunin Exam Participant

Anonymous is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Deidara might still be alive! And the "Good" Akatsuki member revealed?

"You know, I was just thinking about this... I hope he's still alive, he would be an awesome ally."
Old 09-06-2009, 06:32 AM   #4
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Deidara might still be alive! And the "Good" Akatsuki member revealed?

yea long live deidara!!!!!!!!!1
Old 09-06-2009, 06:34 AM   #5
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I guarantee, no one can come up with a counter-argument to this.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:36 AM   #6
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I just don't understand the part with the condensed clay.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:36 AM   #7
Anonymous
Chunin Exam Participant

Anonymous is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

"But one thing doesn't make sense, you say that maybe that body was made out of clay, but if it was, why would he have to carry clay around?"
Old 09-06-2009, 06:37 AM   #8
"Byaku-ingan"
Chunin Exam Participant

"Byaku-ingan" is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
Quote:

You bring up a very good point. Deidara may be young (19), but he has more than proven his ability to think wisely in combat and to pack quite a punch at the same time. He's in trouble if he loses any other body parts now though since
Spoiler:
Kakuzu is dead.

We also have to remember the giant mouth on his chest that was sealed. Perhaps there is a very specific reason as to why it was sealed. Who knows what kind of power he might have if he unseals that?

- Kinda creepy

I adopted Hinata!!

<---The Rep button is that way
Old 09-06-2009, 06:38 AM   #9
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:

That was a clay clone, and a jutsu he used against sasuke as well. His actual body was in a safe location.

Kakuza? That was his ability to resow body parts on.

Its possible, is it not? Plus, Kishi always said that an Akatsuki member would join the good side. Deidara never cared for the Akatsuki. He fought sheerly for the fun of it, and to show off his art. If you remember, he never wanted to be in the Akatsuki in the first place, he was forced into it by Itachi and the others. So why not?\
Because he's dead. And plus he was a maniac and terrorist before he was in akatsuki.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:38 AM   #10
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

He was a bomb terrorist who killed people by blowing them to pieces. There is no way he is good, he's probably the worst example of having moral values in the entire organization, next to Hidan. He's long gone, and I'm happy, that maniac was a problem from the start.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:39 AM   #11
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Byaku-ingan" View Post

You bring up a very good point. Deidara may be young (19), but he has more than proven his ability to think wisely in combat and to pack quite a punch at the same time. He's in trouble if he loses any other body parts now though since
Spoiler:
Kakuzu is dead.

We also have to remember the giant mouth on his chest that was sealed. Perhaps there is a very specific reason as to why it was sealed. Who knows what kind of power he might have if he unseals that?
Everyone does. We saw him use it to blow himself up >.<
Old 09-06-2009, 06:40 AM   #12
"Byaku-ingan"
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
Everyone does. We saw him use it to blow himself up >.<
I'm saying that perhaps there is more to it than that. This is the first time we've seen him use it so anything is possible.

- Kinda creepy

I adopted Hinata!!

Old 09-06-2009, 06:40 AM   #13
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

I wouldnt be surprised if he is especially with
Spoiler:
Kurotsuchi mentioning him.

There is a link there that's for sure.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:42 AM   #14
sharingandeamon24
Chunin Exam Participant

sharingandeamon24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

that may be true but u got to remember he went nuts but hecould be alive i thank hes dead but i felt sorry for him getting tormented by sasuke and itachi they showed no appreciation for him or his art thats all he wanted was art to be reconized
Old 09-06-2009, 06:43 AM   #15
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:

((Yea, but he didn't ingest clay into the spot where his heart was, and become intangible with black outlines, then get sucked into the demon clay thing, making a 10 kilometer radial explosion [I probably butchered how you would say the last part xD]))

((I'm pretty sure he didn't "regenerate" them. He found them and had Kakuzu re-attach them. Kakashi's Kamui merely separated the arm if you look closely, that's why he was able to find it.))

((So he was able to pour blood and stuff into the clay mixture? And as for your "his hands aren't normal" thing, neither are Kisame's gills and eyes, all of the 7 Swordsmens' teeth, or Orochimaru's and Anko's tongues', among other people I'm probably forgetting))

((He joined because he was defeated in battle after he said he would join if he lost. Even Rogue Ninja have honor. Plus, he took a liking to Itachi's "art", and couldn't understand how or why.
By the way, if this comes off as rude or anything, totally not what I was going for.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:46 AM   #16
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

I remember Deidara was voted the 3rd most popular Naruto character after Kakashi and Naruto.

Killing off someone that massively popular is bad for business even if he was a villain.

If he turns good maybe Ino/Dei?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:47 AM   #17
"Byaku-ingan"
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
I remember Deidara was voted the 3rd most popular Naruto character after Kakashi and Naruto.

Killing off someone that massively popular is bad for business even if he was a villain.

If he turns good maybe Ino/Dei?<---
Lol.......looking forward to something?

- Kinda creepy

I adopted Hinata!!

Old 09-06-2009, 06:48 AM   #18
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post

If he turns good maybe Ino/Dei?
Yea, Kishimoto is definitely going to put Popularity before Plot xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:49 AM   #19
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

The first explosion was a clone, not actually Deidara, that is the only reason he lived. He had his arms sewn on by Kakuzu before he died, thats why he has them back.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:50 AM   #20
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Byaku-ingan" View Post
Lol.......looking forward to something?
Think about it.

Deidara=Fangirl Material.
Ino=Fangirl

Deidara could be the one to get her mind of Sasuke.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.