Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 04-13-2013, 11:59 PM   #201
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Crair Uchiha completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha
Default Re: The Complete Forum Help Guide

Don't know where to ask this, but I am unsure where to post my OC's bio. I want to really bad but he is not going to be used for roleplay. I just want to post it to show my creativeness. Sure it shows his ninja skills and stuff and looks like a roleplay layout but I don't want to rp on here.

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Crair Uchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:52 PM   #202
Naruto And Sasuke
Freshmen Academy Student

Naruto And Sasuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Anyone know how to use Neon Alley
Naruto And Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:17 PM   #203
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Neon Ally is pretty much like watching anime on a anime based source website. You get to try a one week free trial. They also have the applications in your own gaming counsels.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:27 PM   #204
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto And Sasuke View Post
Anyone know how to use Neon Alley
the best way I could put is like this. Neon Alley is only on X-box360, PS3 and maybe PC not sure on that one. you sign up through the website there is a free one week trail for it but after that its cost 7 dollars a month for it.

from Neon Alley website
Quote:
Neon Alley is a 24/7 video streaming service for anime fans. Neon Alley streams anime - uncut, dubbed and (when available) in HD! - straight to your TV via your connected PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 video game console, and now on your personal computer over the internet, for the current monthly rate of only $6.99 a month. The service includes EXCLUSIVE English dubbed premieres of some of the best anime in the world.
I would post the link to Neon Alley FAQ but I not sure against forum rules for me to post that here,

If you need any addition help just post here Forum ANBU

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Last edited by trouble88; 07-11-2013 at 07:32 PM.
trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:18 PM   #205
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
I would post the link to Neon Alley FAQ but I not sure against forum rules for me to post that here,
Neon Alley is a Viz thing, so it's fine to post about it here.

Ashen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:59 PM   #206
jkphantom
Chunin Exam Proctor

jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I'm having trouble getting Youtube videos on here. I do the [URL= "insert link here"]insert link here[URL] thingie, but when it posts, it just shows the link. Is there a way to show the video instead of the link?

Quote:
RWBY: A net animation in anime style made by Rooster Teeth (the people who made Red vs. Blue) Has a cult-like following (as exemplified by jkphantom)

Spoiler:
"Ackerman's are basically the Uchiha of Attack on Titan." -spikegilfer1997
jkphantom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 07:05 PM   #207
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkphantom View Post
I'm having trouble getting Youtube videos on here. I do the [URL= "insert link here"]insert link here[URL] thingie, but when it posts, it just shows the link. Is there a way to show the video instead of the link?
Use the "[youtube]-text-[/ youtube] without the space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o63uIj04OBs
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 08:12 PM   #208
jkphantom
Chunin Exam Proctor

jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.jkphantom is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliparrachii View Post
Use the "[youtube]-text-[/ youtube] without the space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o63uIj04OBs
Ok thanks ^_^

Quote:
RWBY: A net animation in anime style made by Rooster Teeth (the people who made Red vs. Blue) Has a cult-like following (as exemplified by jkphantom)

Spoiler:
Old 04-08-2014, 05:03 PM   #209
jkphantom
Chunin Exam Proctor

P.S. Is there a way to show the Youtube videos without it looking like a spoiler tab?

Quote:

Spoiler:
Old 04-08-2014, 08:32 PM   #210
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Nope. Once you use the Youtube Tags, it automatically puts a spoiler tags with it.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:39 PM   #211
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Just post the youtube link and it will automatically wrap the link in url tags.

That will display the video without a spoiler.

Last edited by Sagepain; 04-08-2014 at 08:41 PM.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote