Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 12-08-2011, 06:00 AM   #181
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Complete Forum Help Guide

Ugh, broken links.

So what's the story of the Vfatality server? Is it it completely gone or is there like a backup of it where I can still have images and such hosted on?
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:37 PM   #182
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Ugh, broken links.

So what's the story of the Vfatality server? Is it it completely gone or is there like a backup of it where I can still have images and such hosted on?
If it isn't completely gone, it's completely inaccessible. If there is an image on the vfatality server you want to use just remove the vfatality part of the url. If that doesn't work, you are out of luck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:46 PM   #183
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If you want, I can go through them and try to fix them with what toma said.

EDIT: oh I think he did it already.

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 12-08-2011 at 05:51 PM.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:43 PM   #184
smartcookiecutie15
Freshmen Academy Student

smartcookiecutie15 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

some of them are too long to read.. but it really helped me alot.. THANK you
smartcookiecutie15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:00 PM   #185
Star
Academy Graduate

Star saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

This is so helpful. Thanks!
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:51 AM   #186
mamisasuke
Freshmen Academy Student

mamisasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thanks
I will try. ^___^
Take care of me.
mamisasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:05 AM   #187
Juliet Uchiha <3
Apprentice Genin

Juliet Uchiha <3 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

This is a lot of info. Thanks. :)
Juliet Uchiha <3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #188
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

I have a quick question, I don't understand when I recieve the privilege to put pictures in my signature. When can I do that? I read something about it but I don't understand what it means.

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Crair Uchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #189
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

PM AshenREAPER.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:09 PM   #190
TheSuperNagato
Freshmen Academy Student

TheSuperNagato is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hmm how do I change my profile
TheSuperNagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 05:14 PM   #191
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think you need 15 posts and wait 1 hour after to edit your profile.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:03 AM   #192
shiiro uchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

shiiro uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hi guys is it possible to start your own topic if so how? thanks
shiiro uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:34 AM   #193
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

To start a new thread simply click on the "New Thread" button that appears at the top left hand side of every forum you visit. You will need to make a subject where it says title.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:02 PM   #194
chidori99
Freshmen Academy Student

chidori99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thank you I am new to this website and that helped alot!
chidori99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:06 AM   #195
ItachiFan98103
Freshmen Academy Student

ItachiFan98103 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

How does one acquire reputation points?
ItachiFan98103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:26 AM   #196
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Just make yourself noticable in the site and become friendly

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:31 AM   #197
xxjthmfreakxx90
Freshmen Academy Student

xxjthmfreakxx90 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What do I have to do to be able to edit my profile? I posted 5 things and still I can't pick a avatar or anything :c Please hlep!!!
xxjthmfreakxx90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:57 AM   #198
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjthmfreakxx90 View Post
What do I have to do to be able to edit my profile? I posted 5 things and still I can't pick a avatar or anything :c Please hlep!!!
you gotta wait one hour after you get you 5th post. The system checking to see if you are spam bot is all.

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:15 PM   #199
shresthabijay26
Freshmen Academy Student

shresthabijay26 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default How to Post replys in others thread?

Please tell me how to post in others thread
shresthabijay26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:24 PM   #200
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ You may have to make some more posts to unlock the ability to post in threads iirc

Try posting in the Forum Games section to rack up some posts. You can also make an intro thread in the Academy if you want.

Click on to make a post in a thread.

Now on another note......how come this seems like a bot to me?

Last edited by Sagepain; 04-12-2013 at 09:27 PM.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote