Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Jedi Vs Shinobi?
Shinobi 6 37.50%
Jedi 10 62.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2009, 06:17 PM   #41
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus
Default Re: Jedi/Sith vs Shinobi! The showdown of a lifetime!

What does people coming to life on Naruto have anything to do with Star Wars or the force?
Old 05-02-2009, 06:20 PM   #42
Tracer
Chunin

Tracer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Tracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus
What does people coming to life on Naruto have anything to do with Star Wars or the force?
this thread is about the comparasen of shinobi vs jedi and i am trying not to get too far side tracked with the afterlife of the force...
Bonds; deathkiss23, NARUTARD93, Sage Mode, Bianca.Rodz, 98 Tailed Dragon, Divinegon8, Madness, Itachi-Sama, Vidda Hatake, Sasusaku14, seannfma1, 2hyper4u, Tomaki Inuzuka, sakuraharuno444, perplexing anime, Luna_Uchiha, iGhosti, garraswerewolf, chris, waterlemon-chi, Sasori, kakashi uzumaki, apa, jiveh125
Twitter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:20 PM   #43
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

oh you got me there
Old 05-02-2009, 06:24 PM   #44
Tracer
Chunin

but do you think a light saber can cut threw something like crystal style?
Bonds; deathkiss23, NARUTARD93, Sage Mode, Bianca.Rodz, 98 Tailed Dragon, Divinegon8, Madness, Itachi-Sama, Vidda Hatake, Sasusaku14, seannfma1, 2hyper4u, Tomaki Inuzuka, sakuraharuno444, perplexing anime, Luna_Uchiha, iGhosti, garraswerewolf, chris, waterlemon-chi, Sasori, kakashi uzumaki, apa, jiveh125
Twitter

YouTube

Old 05-02-2009, 06:24 PM   #45
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Well of course the lightsaber is so hot it can cut through almost anything if not everything
Old 05-02-2009, 06:28 PM   #46
Tracer
Chunin

Quote:
Well of course the lightsaber is so hot it can cut through almost anything if not everything
but remember a lightsaber is a controled beam of light that is refrated and augmented threw gems and crystals

infact some jedi learn to extend and bend their swords to fit there will

most learn to bommerang it or use it as an all around shield defense
Twitter

YouTube

Old 05-02-2009, 06:30 PM   #47
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Yeah just because its made of crystals doesn't mean it can't cut through other crystals.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:36 PM   #48
Tracer
Chunin

Quote:
Yeah just because its made of crystals doesn't mean it can't cut through other crystals.
true but that is to say it can't bend the light energy back onto the weilder of the sword?
Twitter

YouTube

Old 05-02-2009, 06:36 PM   #49
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Well maybe not force crystals, but any other type of crystal why not
Old 05-02-2009, 06:42 PM   #50
Tracer
Chunin

Quote:
i forgot about that part lol force crystals differ from regular crystals since they are made from the froce and guren isn't a force useing crytal style master now isn't she?
Twitter

YouTube

Old 05-03-2009, 03:46 AM   #51
Tracer
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracer
Quote:
i forgot about that part lol force crystals differ from regular crystals since they are made from the froce and guren isn't a force useing crytal style master now isn't she?
i guess i defeated my own arguement...
Twitter

YouTube

Old 05-03-2009, 04:12 AM   #52
seannfma
Special Jonin Candidate

seannfma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to seannfma

The shinobi win.

Close Friends: animelover, shinobi665, 2hyper4u, mangagirl, SakuraGirl

"The ones who didnt do anything are to blame the most"-me

"I made a promise to her, thats the most precious memory I have left!"-Sora-Kingdom hearts
Old 05-03-2009, 08:07 AM   #53
lj0615
Chunin Exam Participant

lj0615 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

shinobi if you really think hard
Old 05-03-2009, 11:59 AM   #54
Tracer
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lj0615
shinobi if you really think hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by seannfma1
The shinobi win.
guys we need arguements not blind opinion
Twitter

YouTube

Old 07-26-2009, 08:32 PM   #55
Naruto & Hinata
Chunin Exam Proctor

Naruto & Hinata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
I was never impressed with Yoda either, a 900 year old rodent that couldn't speak English, after hearing it for so long you think he would be able to speak it, and I am pretty sure Qui-Gon never appeared after the Phantom Menace
he appeared at the end of #3 i think

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. Thank you to all of our veterans and active duty military.
Freedom was never free - thank a veteran, thank their family

Aura Genin
Old 07-27-2009, 12:06 AM   #56
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I think it would entirely depend on who the Jedi/Sith was and who the Shinobi was. Different Jedi/Sith have different abilites and tactics. Mention some exact battles, and I could probably guess the winner since I know more about Star Wars history and people than I do about actual history and actual people.

Old 07-27-2009, 12:08 AM   #57
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto & Hinata View Post
he appeared at the end of #3 i think
He was mentioned at the end of Episode 3, but was never shown. There was a deleted sceen that I don't think was on the DVD that had Qui-Gonn and Obi-wan in it at the end. I think I read about it somewhere. Or maybe it was in the book, I don't remember for sure.

Old 07-27-2009, 12:16 PM   #58
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Jedis stomp, they can create black holes, use lightning, have uber mind control, and can use the force to take down friggin space ships.

No shinobi can stand up to that.