Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Jedi Vs Shinobi?
Shinobi 6 37.50%
Jedi 10 62.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-2009, 05:09 PM   #1
Tracer
Chunin

Tracer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Tracer
Default Jedi/Sith vs Shinobi! The showdown of a lifetime!

Any force user vs any shinobi

dosen't matter becasue im saying Force vs Chakra, Taijutsu vs Combat tatics, Illussion vs Mind control!

compair it all and give a statement longer then 3 words please we all need a why to be able to debate and talk about!
Bonds; deathkiss23, NARUTARD93, Sage Mode, Bianca.Rodz, 98 Tailed Dragon, Divinegon8, Madness, Itachi-Sama, Vidda Hatake, Sasusaku14, seannfma1, 2hyper4u, Tomaki Inuzuka, sakuraharuno444, perplexing anime, Luna_Uchiha, iGhosti, garraswerewolf, chris, waterlemon-chi, Sasori, kakashi uzumaki, apa, jiveh125
Twitter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:10 PM   #2
BaneDeidara
Special Jonin Candidate

BaneDeidara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Jedi/Sith vs Shinobi! The showdown of a lifetime!

in a fight? jedi/sith definatly win. chakra and kunai are no match for the force and a lightsaber. it just makes sense
which i like more? ive been debating with myself over that for YEARS
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" ~ うちはイタチ
"Your life was only spared on a whim, but this time you will lose your life on a whim." ~ うちはサスケ
"Cower in awe! Cry your heart out! Because my art ... is an EXPLOSION!" ~ デイダラ
Old 04-27-2009, 05:12 PM   #3
Luna Kobentori
Genin

Luna Kobentori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I say tie. They're both pretty strong.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:13 PM   #4
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I do not believe there is a clear answer and it would depend on the combatants. I do not think either is hands down better.

Though a jedi with a light saber and the ability to see slightly into the future with the force would destroy someone like lee with ONLY taijutsu.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:15 PM   #5
Tracer
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaneDeidara
in a fight? jedi/sith definatly win. chakra and kunai are no match for the force and a lightsaber. it just makes sense
which i like more? ive been debating with myself over that for YEARS
yeah hot carbonite searing threw kurnai and ninja stars like a hot knife threw butter

not even gaaras ultimate def can stop a lunge from a knight
Bonds; deathkiss23, NARUTARD93, Sage Mode, Bianca.Rodz, 98 Tailed Dragon, Divinegon8, Madness, Itachi-Sama, Vidda Hatake, Sasusaku14, seannfma1, 2hyper4u, Tomaki Inuzuka, sakuraharuno444, perplexing anime, Luna_Uchiha, iGhosti, garraswerewolf, chris, waterlemon-chi, Sasori, kakashi uzumaki, apa, jiveh125
Twitter

YouTube

Old 04-27-2009, 05:16 PM   #6
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus

Well if it is a master Jedi then yes the Jedi will win because he has a bunch of techniques that would take out a shinobi easily but someone like Darth Vader would lose ecspecially Obi-Wan he would give them empty threats by saying if you strike me down I shall become more powerful then you can possibly imagine..... he never did
Old 04-27-2009, 05:17 PM   #7
BaneDeidara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Kobentori
I say tie. They're both pretty strong.
a force user can easily use the force to counter ANY attack by a shinobi without any difficulty. and what does a shinobi have against a lightsaber than can cut through almost anything? i kunai made of iron...
genjutsu? force can easily break through it
tiejutsu? lightsaber cuts off arms/legs by then
ninjutsu? many ways to counter
i am one of the biggest star wars geeks you will ever meet still not sure if i like it more than naruto though
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" ~ うちはイタチ
"Your life was only spared on a whim, but this time you will lose your life on a whim." ~ うちはサスケ
Old 04-27-2009, 05:18 PM   #8
Tracer
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus
Well if it is a master Jedi then yes the Jedi will win because he has a bunch of techniques that would take out a shinobi easily but someone like Darth Vader would lose ecspecially Obi-Wan he would give them empty threats by saying if you strike me down I shall become more powerful then you can possibly imagine..... he never did
he did because he became oni-present into the force kinda like how ANBU are trained to not leave a trace if he were to die
Twitter

YouTube

Old 04-27-2009, 05:18 PM   #9
BaneDeidara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
obi wan became very powerful, he became part of the force. and i can see that none of you. tracer maybe, has read any EU a.k.a. stuff not in the movies
Old 04-27-2009, 05:20 PM   #10
Tracer
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomarnk
I do not believe there is a clear answer and it would depend on the combatants. I do not think either is hands down better.

Though a jedi with a light saber and the ability to see slightly into the future with the force would destroy someone like lee with ONLY taijutsu.
sadly aniken skywalker(episode one) could kill lee with his rotten luck...
Twitter

YouTube

Old 04-30-2009, 09:14 PM   #11
Ikuto uchiha
Ninja Academy Student

Ikuto uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i say tie
Old 04-30-2009, 09:16 PM   #12
Tracer
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto uchiha
i say tie
why?
Twitter

YouTube

Old 05-02-2009, 04:19 PM   #13
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Shinobi because of all the jutus. Think of Bijuus.
Jedi/Sith only have the force and a lightsaber.

Do you mean Naruto when he becomes Hokage?
Old 05-02-2009, 05:30 PM   #14
Tracer
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto
Shinobi
again why?
Twitter

YouTube

Old 05-02-2009, 05:33 PM   #15
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

So becoming a ghost makes you more powerful then Darth Vader can possibly imagine..... yeah that'spretty powerful, and if he was why didn't he kill Vader himself if he was so powerful. Like I said before an empty threat
Old 05-02-2009, 05:37 PM   #16
BaneDeidara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
So becoming a ghost makes you more powerful then Darth Vader can possibly imagine..... yeah that'spretty powerful, and if he was why didn't he kill Vader himself if he was so powerful. Like I said before an empty threat
obi wan didnt become a gohst, he became part of the force. and Luke was thought to be the choses one. [spoiler:1ngbr7x8]but he wasnt, the sith came back to rule the galaxy again about a hundred years later[/spoiler:1ngbr7x8][spoiler:1ngbr7x8]ankain wasnt the chosen one either, he killed sidious but the sith came back, so he didnt destroy the sith comepletly[/spoiler:1ngbr7x8]
Old 05-02-2009, 05:38 PM   #17
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

You keep saying he becomes the force, which looks a lot like becoming a ghost. Please explain how becoming the force makes you more powerful then Darth Vader can possibly imagine
Old 05-02-2009, 05:47 PM   #18
BaneDeidara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You keep saying he becomes the force, which looks a lot like becoming a ghost. Please explain how becoming the force makes you more powerful then Darth Vader can possibly imagine
im about to go kill someone, i just typed up that big long 2 paragraph response and it logged me out...ill re type it sometime later
Old 05-02-2009, 05:48 PM   #19
seannfma
Special Jonin Candidate

seannfma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to seannfma

Quote:
Quote:
im about to go kill someone, i just typed up that big long 2 paragraph response and it logged me out...ill re type it sometime later
lol that happens to me all the time it stinks i know your pain

Close Friends: animelover, shinobi665, 2hyper4u, mangagirl, SakuraGirl

"The ones who didnt do anything are to blame the most"-me

"I made a promise to her, thats the most precious memory I have left!"-Sora-Kingdom hearts
Old 05-02-2009, 05:48 PM   #20
BaneDeidara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by seannfma1
Quote:
Quote:
lol that happens to me all the time it stinks i know your pain
it only seems to happen when you take more than 3 minutes to type it