Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-04-2009, 05:38 PM   #61
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: *Spoilers* Naruto is not a Senju. *Spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Naruto is not a Senju. His father was Minato Namikaze, and his mother was Kushina Uzumaki. His name is Naruto Uzumaki, and he isn't a Senju clan member. When Tobi spoke with him in the Land of Iron, Tobi said
"This is only the second time we've met, but I can tell the fire of the Senju clan dwells within you."
He does not call Naruto a Senju, he is simply stating that he has the Senju's fire. Hashirama Senju was Tsunade's grandfather, and Tsunade never had any children. Plus, I don't believe that either of Naruto's parents were confirmed to be of Senju heritage, or how either of their family names could change so quickly from Senju to Uzumaki or Namikaze. So since it was never actually confirmed or proven, I believe you shouldn't make threads saying that he is a Senju, or discussing Naruto using Senju heritage as a fact.

FINALLY!!

iv been trying to think of the right words to explain that but i just for the life of me couldn't think straight today.. but you said what i was thinking perfectly.. (id give you rep but i really dont have much anymore because iv been fighting over this senju crap and people dont like to hear the truth apparently)

saying that naruto has the "fire of the senju" is just like the 3rd saying that everybody in the leaf village has the "will of fire" and that has no blood tie what so ever.. so just because madara referred to a specific clan doesn't mean that he is part of it.. it just emplies that madara saw distinctive characteristics that REMINDED him of a senju.. and basing all these THEORIES on one dam manga seems REALLY retarted in my opinion.. so why dont we all just wait for the next 3 or 4 mangas to confirm instead of fantasizing how you want these things to play out..

and at this rate, theres no point to putting this in a spoiler because everybody already knows.. and for the people who dont.. they just would have clicked on it anyways so why bother?

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is a Narutard!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

Old 09-04-2009, 07:27 PM   #62
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He is a Senju. The world of hatred all started because of a hatred one brother had for the other. These brothers descendants were the Uchiha and the Senju. That means that all descendants of these clans are relatives, so therefore they are "brothers" and "sisters". This means that Hashirama, or whoever Madara fought, was Madara's "brother" (I believe they'd actually be cousins). The fought and Madara lost, just like the older brother before him lost in who got their father's opinion.

Now, it is Sasuke's turn. He will fight Naruto and he will lose as did his ancestors before him. The only thing that will be different is that Naruto will somehow end this chain of hatred either after or during the fight.

You could also say that Madara fought a Senju twice because he fought Minato using the fox, assuming that Minato was the one of Naruto's parents with a Senju heritage.

This is all just my opinion, and you could be right, but I don't think it is likely.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:49 PM   #63
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

To me Madara's statement confirmed Naruto's a Senju basically because why would Naruto share part of that curse and be destined to fight against an Uchiha if he's not a Senju? true it could just be he's similar to the 1st on other things like how he acts etc...but the other reason I have for believing that he is, is something Kakashi mentioned in Part I at the end of Naruto's and Sasuke's fight. He mentioned to Pakkun how as long as they were both alive the cycle that Madara and the 1st started would never end. Now why would Kakashi mention that randomly? I'm thinking he knew Minato was a Senju descendant therefore Naruto's as well, saying that Minato's last name was Namikaze or Kushina's last name was Uzumaki is irrelevant since a clan is composed of lots of people, a woman from the Senju clan could've married someone whose last name was Namikaze and she coud've taken his last name...it's not impossible but it's a theory and like you said we'll have to wait until Kishi confirms it.

There are so many other threads about this... I don't know why I keep replying the same thing...
Old 09-04-2009, 10:53 PM   #64
ZackAttack
Genin

ZackAttack is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Chapter 291 page 12 shows that yamato is the only one that can control naruto because of the 1st hokages necklace. If he was a part of the senju clan he would share some of the same blood line and he wouldn't need a necklace to be controlled by yamato.

Chapter 438 page 3 the fox takes off the 1sts necklace to make sure he cant be controlled then he proceeds to crush it.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:16 PM   #65
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

So that's why he crushed it.

Old 09-05-2009, 12:03 AM   #66
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

well as i see it Naruto can possibly be related as we don't know the full family tree

But Madara states he see the Senju will of fire in Naruto and u see the image of the 1st as Madara look at him. same as when Naruto met Tsunade and convinced her to come back and she saw her brother and lovers images. same as when Naruto came back from sage training to save the leaf village and fight Pain and the toad's seen the images of Jiraiya and Minato. (we know he isn't related to Jiraiya, and Minato's last name isn't that of Tsunade or her fiance's so i can't see a connection there either. the only way as a long shot would be if Minato was from a side branch of the Senju clan as the Hyuga's have the main family clan and the branch families)(also he is said to be the inheritor of Jiraiya's will of fire and path yet he isn't related to him)

i think its more so that Naruto carries with him the same beliefs/fighting spirit as the Senju had, that same spirit is the strength of the leaf village.
as Old Man 3rd always preached.That is the something that makes people listen to Naruto and changes people that Naruto crosses paths with at times. his true heart.

Minato wasn't chosen as a hokage because he was Senju , he was chosen because Orochimaru was at the time being seen as a dark and power hungry man. if Orochimaru wasn't he would have been chosen as Hokage as he was being groomed for that by the 3rd. Minato displayed the "Senju's spirit " which ultimately was the final deciding factor.(along with Oro being a twisted puppy)

so it's maybe possible for Naruto to be Senju... a long shot , but his real link is his spirit and beliefs . which are true to the Senju's that all.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:11 PM   #67
byakuganmaster3695
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: right next to the hottest volcano ever-Holy crap Jennifer was here!
byakuganmaster3695 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to byakuganmaster3695

Quote:
Naruto is not a Senju. His father was Minato Namikaze, and his mother was Kushina Uzumaki. His name is Naruto Uzumaki, and he isn't a Senju clan member. When Tobi spoke with him in the Land of Iron, Tobi said
"This is only the second time we've met, but I can tell the fire of the Senju clan dwells within you."
He does not call Naruto a Senju, he is simply stating that he has the Senju's fire. Hashirama Senju was Tsunade's grandfather, and Tsunade never had any children. Plus, I don't believe that either of Naruto's parents were confirmed to be of Senju heritage, or how either of their family names could change so quickly from Senju to Uzumaki or Namikaze. So since it was never actually confirmed or proven, I believe you shouldn't make threads saying that he is a Senju, or discussing Naruto using Senju heritage as a fact.

it is still possible that he is a senju cuz tsunade didnt have to have kids to make naruto a senju........also the names could be changed quickly because all u need is a daughter that marries a guy with a different last name and there u go the last name is already changed........so the point being he could be a senju
--------Something to talk about.
--------Hug Harder,Laugh Louder,Smile Bigger,Love
Longer
--------Rob a bank, go out and change
thee world. Or burn your house to the ground Throw your hands in the air because you
just dont care For god sakes breathe that f!cking air do yourself a favor, live your life!
Jennifer did this,don't steal my idea.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:41 PM   #68
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: *Spoilers* Naruto is not a Senju. *Spoilers*

I agree. I don't think that Naruto has an actual connection with the Senju. Madara just mentioned, that he resembles them in spirit or something, but he didn't actually say that Naruto is a direct Senju.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 03-08-2010, 01:45 PM   #69
Ockinga
Chunin

Location: Where ever my laptop and other people's wifi takes me.
Ockinga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Even though Iruka's last name is Umino, I always thought he looked like a senju.
|.....|
/......
\ The Yellow Flash of the Leaf! Put this in your siggy if you love Minato

Member of the Village Hidden In The Crystal

Forum Family: Father: Pickles. Mother: Parsley. Brothers: Onions, Carrots and books. I have no sisters and I also
Spoiler:
think forum families are stupid; especially, the relationships. Surprised?
Old 03-08-2010, 01:57 PM   #70
Cobrinha
Apprentice Genin

Cobrinha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukuyomiNightmare View Post
Naruto isn't a Senju. There's just no way that he is, because like I said in another thread, there's allmost no way that Tsunade is Minatos mother, and we don't know any other female ninja from Senju clan that can be his mother, and I can't think of any other way that Minato could be related to the Senju clan. And if he's not related, that means that Naruto isn't from Senju clan, too.
So according to you there was only Tsunade was the only other Senju besides Hashirama and his brother? We all know how big the Uchiha clan was, well since the Senju fought against them I think it's safe to assume the Senju had a large amount of people in their clan as well. Tsunade doesn't have to be Naruto's grandmother for him to be a decendent of the Senju. Madara isn't Sasuke's great grand father or anything, but Sasuke is still an Uchiha.

Blood lines thin, and sur-names change. If Hashirama were everyone's grand father then the whole clan would be reproducing with their siblings....gross. Remember they were a clan, not a family of five; I mean, I'm from Baltimore but that doesn't make the old lady down the street my grand mother.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:22 PM   #71
Sharingan Shinobi
Genin

Sharingan Shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

We have no information about his mother so it could be true.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:36 PM   #72
*Talim of the moonlight*
Veteran Chunin

*Talim of the moonlight* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Okay like...im confused

Im not a 5 star Chick. Ima Galaxy Chick.✿◕‿◕✿

Best Forum Sister Ever: ♥○Ellie ○♥

Ma Crazy Fangirl: ♫ deidara fangirl1 ♫
Rival: Matsuro

Mangagirl's Guardian!
I Lubs The R@!nb0w.^.~

Yea..Just to Answer Your Question..I am a Fangirl Of Sasuke...And I'm Proud Of It Too!

Old 03-09-2010, 04:53 AM   #73
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: *Spoilers* Naruto is not... *Spoilers*

Quote:
Yes, EVERYBODY knows that, it's just that Madara sees the HOKAGES in him....sort of

Old 03-10-2010, 03:48 PM   #74
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Wouldn't he be half Senju then. If his father is from the village, but his mother is from some other villiage, he should be at least half Senju.

Old 03-11-2010, 04:28 PM   #75
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Hozuki Suigetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The first three Hokages were Senju. Why would the Fourth not be Senju?

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 03-11-2010, 06:10 PM   #76
Wing Zero
Academy Graduate

Wing Zero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The fact is - WE DON'T KNOW. We know nothing of either Naruto's Father or Mother's blood line.

The Senju clan was HUGE. It was the strongest clan (rivaled only by the Uchia) in the world, and part of that was probably due to numbers. I've always been of the theory that the Senju broke into smaller tribes when they built Konoha. If you study clans or tribes - usually they break off into smaller tribes when they reach a certain size, but maintain some sort of "Tribal Confederation."

Spoiler:
YEA! I have some friends now!

Spoiler:
I guess If I had a theme, it would be this