Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 05-29-2009, 10:52 AM   #41
Mattuto
Academy Graduate

Mattuto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: DEATH NOTE

Man Death is crazy awesome!!
Mattuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:36 PM   #42
Vidda Hatake
Kakashi's Wife/ANBU leader
We wish you the best of luck!

Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutofox
how do you do the spoiler show

Above the reply box you type your replies in is a line of boxes... First there's 'center', 'justify', 'right', 's', and 'spoiler'. Just click on the 'spoiler' box and type what you want to in it. Quick and easy! [spoiler:3nj5mbyq](and fun!)[/spoiler:3nj5mbyq]

My Family: Attack Wolf: garraswerewolf / Nephew:Toma RNK / Nephew: SRhyse

My Warrior/Son: TheBlackChidori - ANBU Enigma

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ANBU Black Ops Leader
If you need help pm us or post at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you're upset or sad, I'm just a
away!

I'm a temp. Mod...
Vidda Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:19 PM   #43
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

does the anime have filler ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:31 AM   #44
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

2hyper4u AKA Sloth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 2hyper4u AKA Sloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369
does the anime have filler ?
no I don't think so
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
You fall in love with a person, not their gender.
2hyper4u AKA Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:41 AM   #45
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Death Note is cool

[spoiler:24fk6on7]HA HA STUPID LIGHT! HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL, ALTHOUGH YOU CANT BUT, I HOPE YOU SUFFER! [/spoiler:24fk6on7]

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:11 PM   #46
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki
Death Note is cool

[spoiler:1quk5tat]HA HA STUPID LIGHT! HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL, ALTHOUGH YOU CANT BUT, I HOPE YOU SUFFER! [/spoiler:1quk5tat]
Me too

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:14 AM   #47
Elite Seal
Chunin Exam Proctor

Elite Seal is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Have you ever tried sitting like L? It s really comfortable for me,the strange thing i found out while it was the first time watching death note i talk just like L cause all my life i've never experienced any of the emotions if i act mad or sad here im just acting really im bored,and my hair is pitch black and so are my eyes.

Spoiler:
~I'll be quite random
I support these Naruto couples or whatever it is that you may call it: Batman&Pikachu Turtwig&Hinata Sasuke&Dawn [More to be added soon]

trouble88

Last edited by Elite Seal; 06-11-2009 at 08:18 AM.
Elite Seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:16 AM   #48
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i dont get why ppl think lights a villan,he is an anti hero
ONIMUSHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:38 PM   #49
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Which is not technically a villain

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:40 PM   #50
shinobi4000
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinobi4000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I know Elite Seal likes Death Note
Old 06-17-2009, 08:57 AM   #51
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsnoke View Post
Which is not technically a villain
no it is not!
ONIMUSHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:28 AM   #52
DestinyMan
Chunin Exam Participant

DestinyMan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i have everything anime related of death note
DestinyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:46 PM   #53
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I only watch and read Death Note sometimes...

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:52 PM   #54
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

2hyper4u AKA Sloth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 2hyper4u AKA Sloth

Death Note is amazing! The plot leaves the watcher/reader with suspense, just enough cliff-hangers to keep it going
action and an amazing plot to top it off. Very original and it wrapped up nicely in a way that suited the plot perfectly. The storyline never strayed in a way that didn't fit into the rest of the series. Plus it wasn't too long but still had enough drama/action to keep the viewer going and excited through the whole thing!

I'm a HUGE death note fan!

Spoiler:

plus Mello pwns ALL! XD
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
You fall in love with a person, not their gender.
2hyper4u AKA Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:03 PM   #55
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

My favorite Character was Near....I like the guy.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 05:04 AM   #56
coinmanmat
Genin

coinmanmat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey has anyone seen that Death Note DVD that came out in may? Its called Relight: Visions of a God. I just picked it up today
coinmanmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 06:41 AM   #57
Anime Lover
Apprentice Genin

Anime Lover is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Death Note is awsome!
Anime Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:03 AM   #58
kibaxino4ever234
Genin

kibaxino4ever234 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Death not is cool^^
kibaxino4ever234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 06:27 PM   #59
jukeboxed
Chunin Exam Participant

jukeboxed is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Death Note is friggin' awesome.
New Jersey. We hate you, too.
Draw a circle there's the earth!
Draw a circle there's the earth!
Draw a circle there's the earth, My name is jukeboxed!
jukeboxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:22 PM   #60
jessy uchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

jessy uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i do i love light
jessy uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote