Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-06-2009, 04:47 PM   #101
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Adopt a Bleach Character!

i call kenpachi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #102
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

oh kanpachi is taken ill get tousen

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #103
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

7 Paths of Pain - do you want to kill the espada
Super Hollow Ichigo - yes
7 Paths of Pain - well have fun but be home before dinner ok
Super Hollow Ichigo - ok I will
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:55 PM   #104
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
7 Paths of Pain - do you want to kill the espada
Super Hollow Ichigo - yes
7 Paths of Pain - well have fun but be home before dinner ok
Super Hollow Ichigo - ok I will
Zazuro: What espada????
Rukia: *is still chasing the giant bunny*
Zazuro: -__-

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 05:03 PM   #105
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

the espada in hueco mundo
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

Old 09-06-2009, 05:26 PM   #106
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
the espada in hueco mundo
I know, I was just interacting...RP.

Rukia: *nibbles on her potatoe chips*
Zazuro: Where the heck you get those from?!?! *flips arms into the air*
Rukia: There are in your kitchen, duh!
Zazuro: Right....

Old 09-06-2009, 05:28 PM   #107
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

yeah I know that is what I said back to you
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 09-06-2009, 06:02 PM   #108
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

^ Ok.
-----------------
Zazuro: Man, i totally forgot!
Rukia: What?
Zazuro: i forgot t talk about how "awesome" Bleach Movie 1 was last night!! I talked about it twice but not on here!
Rukia: Hmm! it was entertaining and nice to stay up late
Zazuro: Man....I just love y- IT! (What the heck? Almost said it by accident....!! )
Rukia: Huh? You trying to say smething before you said "it"
Zazuro: ........No. (Liar liar.....pants of fire.......CRAP CRAP!!)

Old 09-06-2009, 06:49 PM   #109
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Yay Yoruichi*hugs yoruichi*
Yoruichi:uh do i know you....
Me:Yes i adopted you!

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:54 PM   #110
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

WOW you can adopt alot of things around here....

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:55 PM   #111
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Yesh we can...

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:00 PM   #112
hinataisblue42
Chunin

hinataisblue42 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Me: Momo have you kicked some butt on the manga?
Momo: N-no I w-was sick! A-achoo....ugh guess I still am.
Me: >.>

Ponyo FC
NARUSASU
Mood: HAPPY!
(>_<(^ ^)
/___<___\put this in your siggy if you Glomp or Hug
hinataisblue42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:00 PM   #113
SaiyoichiUchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Sitting In Complete Darkness, Waiting For The Moonlight
SaiyoichiUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I want Yachiru

I Adopted: Sai, Yachiru, Orihime, Sango, Ryuk, Ai.

Saiyoichi: I Have A Dream!
Father: And Whats That!
Saiyoichi: To Have A Dream!
My Theme Song:

My Brothers Theme:
SaiyoichiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:56 PM   #114
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiyoichiUchiha View Post
I want Yachiru
Yachiru's all yours!
----------------------------

Old 09-06-2009, 07:57 PM   #115
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Orihime: hey Rukia do you want a cookie?

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:15 PM   #116
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Kisame. BANKAI!!!!!

me. what are u doing ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:23 PM   #117
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Orihime: hey Rukia do you want a cookie?
Rukia: Sure! ^^

Old 09-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #118
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
Kisame. BANKAI!!!!!

me. what are u doing ?
WTH? lol!!!! Bankai: Samehada! lolololol

Zazuro: How's Ulquiorra doin', Taker?

Old 09-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #119
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*Orihime gives Rukia a cookie*

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:27 PM   #120
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Ulquiorra. ilikepie tried to kill me.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adopt, bleach, characters, interact, play