Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-03-2009, 05:15 PM   #1
Takoda
Special Hunter Ninja
Friend To Everyone

Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Takoda
Default Serious Role Play Thread Rules

A Message from Sage Mode: Naruto 321 wanted to bring some rules to roleplaying here on the forums. The idea here is that your roleplay thread doesn't devolve into simply a chat thread. Here are some guidelines for Roleplaying:

You can't roleplay real Naruto characters. Also, do not use any related Viz characters from any Manga series. They must be your own characters. The person who creates a role play thread is the leader. This person...
  • has the ultimate say as to what actions are permissible (for example if someone were to "cheat" in a role played fight, the RP leader can undo that "cheat").
  • may also "kick" someone out of the thread who continually violates the rules of that RP and intentionally tries to derail or distract the other members contributing to the overall Role Play story (this is part of the no harassment policy).

The reason for RP Leaders is to prevent people from trying to ruin the role play. RP Leaders help to keep things going well, and since many moderators cannot go into every single RP and make sure everyone is following the rules the RP leaders can alert the moderators if there is a problem that needs to be taken care of. If an RP leader chooses to abandon an RP they should pass leadership on to someone else, or ask a moderator to pass the leadership on for them. If no one takes leadership then a moderator should be informed to lock the topic.

There is to be no violation of the overall
NINE-TAILED RULES FOR DISCUSSION

in ANY role play thread. This means:
  • No profanity (cussing is not allowed on this website, even if you censor it out yourself).
  • No sexual scenarios (this is sexual harassment and is not permitted).
  • No Harassment (RP battles are one thing, but if you are "ganging up" on one person to try and make them leave the RP it is not okay).
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
P.L.U.R
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Peace, Love, Unity, & Respect Under The Electric Sky! <3

Last edited by Takoda; 10-10-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Takoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:17 PM   #2
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Role Play Thread Rules

Just a question, why are you making this thread?
Wifey #1: Muffin

Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

The Demon Zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:23 PM   #3
Takoda
Special Hunter Ninja
Friend To Everyone

Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Because I see that people like to Role Play.
P.L.U.R

Old 09-03-2009, 06:08 PM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Shouldn't a mod or someone of that rank be making this?

Quote:
One of the first mongooses everyone. One of the few quality mods of the old days
Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:12 PM   #5
Takoda
Special Hunter Ninja
Friend To Everyone

Awards Showcase

I have talked to Sage Mode about this.
P.L.U.R

Old 09-03-2009, 09:05 PM   #6
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Wow
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:04 AM   #7
Takoda
Special Hunter Ninja
Friend To Everyone

Awards Showcase

What?
P.L.U.R

Old 09-05-2009, 12:34 AM   #8
Takoda
Special Hunter Ninja
Friend To Everyone

Awards Showcase

Well, anyway have fun.
P.L.U.R

Old 09-12-2009, 12:38 PM   #9
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

natsumiuchiha16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

question how do you make your own thread

my demon form

my theme

the love of my forum life flamey234
natsumiuchiha16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:35 PM   #10
Takoda
Special Hunter Ninja
Friend To Everyone

Awards Showcase

Well, the answer to your question is when you go to a forum discussion on the top left corner your going to see a button that says And then if you want to make a post then you go all the way down after the last post was made or the first post of the thread, you click

And that's how you make a thread or a post.
P.L.U.R

Old 09-20-2009, 09:12 AM   #11
SabukoNoGaara
Chunin

SabukoNoGaara has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: Serious Role Play Thread Rules

I think this is jack...Do i really have to kick people out of my Rp

"Akatsuki throws a party (Roleplay) "
SabukoNoGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:11 AM   #12
Takoda
Special Hunter Ninja
Friend To Everyone

Awards Showcase

Well, if you made the thread and your the Role Play leader then yea. But you have to ask the Mods or Admins to help you.
P.L.U.R

Old 09-22-2009, 05:35 PM   #13
SabukoNoGaara
Chunin

SabukoNoGaara has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

oh...
SabukoNoGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:11 PM   #14
Takoda
Special Hunter Ninja
Friend To Everyone

Awards Showcase

So it will be much easier for everyone to enjoy Role Playing.
P.L.U.R

Old 09-26-2009, 08:29 PM   #15
Sasuke/Itachi
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasuke/Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Good job Naruto321 rep up
Sasuke/Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:34 AM   #16
Takoda
Special Hunter Ninja
Friend To Everyone

Awards Showcase

Thanks.
P.L.U.R

Old 10-05-2009, 12:08 PM   #17
k_hatake
Apprentice Genin

Location: i live everywhere, i'm am on the moon, in the wind, and right beside the person your talking to
k_hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i love role playing. i have one character i always use and her name is kiry. her bottom half arm is just bone but she can move it and control it to. kiry has no heart ( literally ) whitch makes her undead. long black hair with pitch black eyes.

my boyfriend
Spoiler:
his name is silas but i like to call him jack frost. i've seen everything i need to see of him (and for you pervs no i did not see that) he's so sexy. trust me

my weapon:
Spoiler:

my demon apperence:
Spoiler:

village hidden in the mirage
k_hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 04:22 PM   #18
Takoda
Special Hunter Ninja
Friend To Everyone

Awards Showcase

Now make that into an RP.
P.L.U.R

Old 10-10-2009, 07:15 PM   #19
Mike Uchiha
Apprentice Genin

Mike Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Im a awesome role player
Mike Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 07:16 PM   #20
Mike Uchiha
Apprentice Genin

Mike Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point