Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between the gundam and the transformers ?
gundams 16 50.00%
transformers 16 50.00%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2009, 12:34 PM   #1
bankaiapples
Apprentice Genin

bankaiapples is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Gundam or Transformers

Which do you like better between gundam and transformers.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:36 PM   #2
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Gundam or Transformers

gundam
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:29 AM   #3
jounin
Special Jonin Candidate

jounin has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Send a message via MSN to jounin

the voice of sasuke was in gundam. it depends because I think gundam robots are biger
Old 05-21-2009, 05:06 PM   #4
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

wait which sereis of gundam had sauskes voice ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:10 PM   #5
SakuraFan20
Genin

SakuraFan20 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

gumdam....all the way
SakuraFan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:13 PM   #6
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Transformers baby

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-21-2009, 05:29 PM   #7
SakuraFan20
Genin

SakuraFan20 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

really why?
SakuraFan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:30 PM   #8
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

GUNDAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #9
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Gundam.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:41 PM   #10
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

the best gundam sereis is gundam wing .

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-21-2009, 08:42 PM   #11
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Gundam

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:46 PM   #12
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

2hyper4u AKA Sloth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 2hyper4u AKA Sloth

Transformers...
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
You fall in love with a person, not their gender.
2hyper4u AKA Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:55 PM   #13
seijiro comda/gouki
Academy Graduate

seijiro comda/gouki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369
the best gundam sereis is gundam wing .
hell yeah first show i saw
seijiro comda/gouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 03:10 PM   #14
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hyper4u
Transformers...
relly, can all Transformers Fly, no, and the ones that do fly, only 3 go as fast as Gundams, is safe to say that Heero Yuy and his Wing Zero and Domon Kasshu and his God/Burning Gundam would own every Transformer all at Once

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:44 AM   #15
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Transformers all the way baby

If u resserect Fallen the decepitcon he could kick some @$$
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:49 AM   #16
hotaru uzumaki
Genin Elite

hotaru uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i grew up watching gundam,not transformers,but i have to say

Spoiler:
evangelion
hotaru uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:42 AM   #17
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

I grew up watching transformers when I was a little girlXD
Even though I'm still 14 LOL
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:15 PM   #18
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Transformers ftw optimus pwns all.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:21 PM   #19
Yajyuu Mikazuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Yajyuu Mikazuki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Transformers have Megan Fox
Old 07-03-2009, 09:40 PM   #20
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

true that dude .