Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-19-2009, 06:47 AM   #661
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Forum Teen Night Club

bye chrystal
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Uchiha master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:47 AM   #662
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Cool Re: Forum Teen Night Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrystal-power View Post
I love hot pink, light pink gets too dirty, and i have to wash my own sheets, so i like to keep get dark pinks and blues
yup! my point exactly.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:47 AM   #663
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
*looks for some Johny Walker or Palo Viejo*
If you find anything give me some

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
Old 09-19-2009, 06:49 AM   #664
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*looks for some Johny Walker or Palo Viejo*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha master View Post
If you find anything give me some
found them*opens Johny Walker 1st, black labal by the way, start siping on it, then I hand it too you*

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:50 AM   #665
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
found them*opens Johny Walker 1st, black labal by the way, start siping on it, then I hand it too you*
*poors* into a big glass and starts to drink* this is good stuff

Old 09-19-2009, 06:54 AM   #666
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Hey!
You said that you wouldn't drink anymore!!!!!!!!1
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:54 AM   #667
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ready for some puerto rican rum Palo Viejo *opens Palo and sips a lot, then i hand it to you*

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 09-19-2009, 06:55 AM   #668
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
ready for some puerto rican rum Palo Viejo *opens Palo and sips a lot, then i hand it to you*
you bet *grabs palo and starts to sip* thank you

Old 09-19-2009, 06:57 AM   #669
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGoten View Post
Hey!
You said that you wouldn't drink anymore!!!!!!!!1
Quote:
yeah, some real good stuff right there, hey whos the buzz killing ten?

Old 09-19-2009, 06:57 AM   #670
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
you said you wouldn' drink!
LIAR!
Old 09-19-2009, 06:58 AM   #671
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
LIAR!
I said I wouldn't get drunk and strip do I look like I'm striiping

Old 09-19-2009, 06:58 AM   #672
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
LIAR!
Hush up buzz killing ten, we are haveing fun here

Old 09-19-2009, 06:59 AM   #673
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hush up buzz killing ten, we are haveing fun here
yeah what he said

Old 09-19-2009, 07:00 AM   #674
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I said I wouldn't get drunk and strip do I look like I'm striiping
Lil kids deez days am I right, always up other people business

Old 09-19-2009, 07:01 AM   #675
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Lil kids deez days am I right, always up other people business
yeah,why don't you run along goten

Old 09-19-2009, 07:01 AM   #676
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Run along?
Old 09-19-2009, 07:01 AM   #677
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yeah, this is a grown man's party if you have not notice

Old 09-19-2009, 07:02 AM   #678
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yeah, this is a grown man's party if you have not notice
"Fourm TEEN Night Club"
I'm allowed here!
Old 09-19-2009, 07:04 AM   #679
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Fourm TEEN Night Club"
I'm allowed here!
but teens can't have dranks so babye

Old 09-19-2009, 07:04 AM   #680
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Fourm TEEN Night Club"
I'm allowed here!
yeah yeah just go in that corner and drink your milk from your sippy cup

Tags
club, fun, night, party