Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 08-30-2009, 10:38 PM   #1
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default If Ichigo was a pie

What kind of pie would he be?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:39 PM   #2
98 Tailed Dragon
Chunin Exam Participant

98 Tailed Dragon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: If Ichigo was a pie

Lemon marange

Beware the power of the 98 tails

Elemental clan~Wind Guardian
CoKage of the blood village

Co-Leader of the Organization Blood 13~Twin Blades is my weapon, you'd be wise to fear it.
09/03/09/ NARUTO.COM FORUM HAS ONE MILLION POSTS YAY ^_^
adopted gamabunta

~new eggs yay

Spoiler:
Your heart shall become darkness~Marluxia :Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
98 Tailed Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:40 PM   #3
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i dont know.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:42 PM   #4
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98 Tailed Dragon View Post
Lemon marange
I have never heard of such a flavor in my life the closest thing to that flavor is Lemon Meringue.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:42 PM   #5
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Swordie.

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:47 PM   #6
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

lol swordie.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-30-2009, 10:49 PM   #7
98 Tailed Dragon
Chunin Exam Participant

98 Tailed Dragon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
I have never heard of such a flavor in my life the closest thing to that flavor is Lemon Meringue.
that is what i was trying to spell lol

Beware the power of the 98 tails

Elemental clan~Wind Guardian
CoKage of the blood village

Co-Leader of the Organization Blood 13~Twin Blades is my weapon, you'd be wise to fear it.
09/03/09/ NARUTO.COM FORUM HAS ONE MILLION POSTS YAY ^_^
adopted gamabunta

~new eggs yay

Spoiler:
Your heart shall become darkness~Marluxia :Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
98 Tailed Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:54 PM   #8
AuroraxEve
Chunin

AuroraxEve is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Chocolate pie. :3
AuroraxEve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:56 PM   #9
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraxEve View Post
Chocolate pie. :3
But he is white.... That doesn't make sense!
Old 08-30-2009, 10:56 PM   #10
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lol choclate.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-30-2009, 11:07 PM   #11
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Strawberry, duh! xD

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 11:10 PM   #12
AuroraxEve
Chunin

Quote:
But he is white.... That doesn't make sense!
More like orange. xD
Old 08-31-2009, 12:00 AM   #13
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraxEve View Post
More like orange. xD
Wow I understand now because he is a Oompa Loompa and Oompa Loompas work in a chocolate factory which means he has to be chocolate flavored wow someone here is thinking outside the box
Old 08-31-2009, 12:43 AM   #14
AuroraxEve
Chunin

Quote:
Wow I understand now because he is a Oompa Loompa and Oompa Loompas work in a chocolate factory which means he has to be chocolate flavored wow someone here is thinking outside the box
Always am xD
Old 08-31-2009, 12:43 AM   #15
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
That is a great song. (I hope he knows the song.)

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Little Sister - Luna Mikazuki!
Bros - SageoftheSixPaths, Zetsu!
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
You are the greatest human being/ short line of text of all time.
I couldn't believe in what Jiraiya believed in. Or in the man himself. But...you chose a different path. In you I can see a better future... I will believe in you...Uzumaki Naruto.
- Nagato
eagleye54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 12:46 AM   #16
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

the Lemon Meringue song? nope never heard of it
Old 08-31-2009, 12:50 AM   #17
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Lemon Meringue Tie - Dance Gavin Dance.

It reminded me of it.

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
I couldn't believe in what Jiraiya believed in. Or in the man himself. But...you chose a different path. In you I can see a better future... I will believe in you...Uzumaki Naruto.
- Nagato
Old 08-31-2009, 12:58 AM   #18
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

The only music I listen to is Children's Bible Music....
Old 08-31-2009, 01:18 AM   #19
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
The only music I listen to is Children's Bible Music....
Oh okay, then you wouldn't know it.

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
- Nagato
Old 09-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #20
kakashi jiriya uzumaki
Chunin

kakashi jiriya uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

strawberry pie

Quote:
Even a Sephiroth cant resist Ice Cream XD

kakashi jiriya uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote