Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Otaku Paradise

Otaku Paradise Wanna talk about anime related merchandise? Wanna brag about your collections? Wanna show yourself off in your cosplay outfit? Come one, come all!

Old 03-17-2010, 02:21 PM   #81
9tail
Chunin Exam Proctor

9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: anyone here have sharingan contacts?

how do you get non perscriptions...
Old 03-17-2010, 02:26 PM   #82
Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness
Chunin

Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

ha!!!!!!My bro does

Goodbyes always hurt whether it's the right thing to do or not.
Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:37 PM   #83
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

2hyper4u AKA Sloth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 2hyper4u AKA Sloth

@9tail: well you have to have a perscription no matter what, but whether or not it involves any eye correction is a different matter...
if you go and talk to your optomitrist then you can get the perscription you need (even if you dont need one, they will give you the numbers for a non corrective perscription), some Wal-Marts will give you a 60 dollar eye check compared to the 200 dollar ones at specialty clinics
with the perscription you get you can order your contacts online through the ordering form =3
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
You fall in love with a person, not their gender.
2hyper4u AKA Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:46 PM   #84
Mangekyo_Sharingan
Chunin Exam Participant

Mangekyo_Sharingan has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

I have Itachi's sharingan eye contacts,and sasuke uchihas mangekyo sharingan eye contacts they were about 200$ for itachi's,and 150$ for sasuke;'s
Mangekyo_Sharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:48 PM   #85
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo_Sharingan View Post
I have Itachi's sharingan eye contacts,and sasuke uchihas mangekyo sharingan eye contacts they were about 200$ for itachi's,and 150$ for sasuke;'s

WHAT!? Aww, I wanted a pair of those... It would be cool, but I'm not paying $200 for a pair of contacts! What a let-down.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:48 PM   #86
Mangekyo_Sharingan
Chunin Exam Participant

Mangekyo_Sharingan has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

you can find them alittle cheaper like 150$ for Itachis
Mangekyo_Sharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 05:07 PM   #87
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo_Sharingan View Post
you can find them alittle cheaper like 150$ for Itachis

Honestly, thats still too expensive for me or even my family to afford. They only last like 2 weeks in my proscription so its not worth it... Where do you get them?

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:02 PM   #88
AphroditeUchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

AphroditeUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto-Uzumaki-25 View Post
They have the Sharingan contacts? Cool! I wonder if they have The Nine Tailed Fox eye or The Renegan contacts.
they do! and they're awesome.

My DeviantArt:
Spoiler:

AphroditeUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 06:06 PM   #89
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Where do you guys get these contacts?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-18-2010, 10:25 PM   #90
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

@mangekyo: there ARE cheaper sharingan contacts in the world (DO NOT USE EBAY D8<) but they wont be as high quality and it will more than likely be a little bit more uncomfortable to wear them =3

@kazuki: best quality, but highest price would be 9mmSFX
there are cheaper ones at extremesfx.com like 60 a pair instead of 200 (only one version tho)
color me contacts have sharingan, neji's byakugan (which looks a little diff. because its vision enabled), yashamaru and Gaara contacts for 100 a pair
there are like 8 versions at costalcontacts.com for like 100-200 a pair (Depending on the contact)
hauntedeyes has 1 version for 60 a pair (Sale, will eventually go back to 150)

also try Alice and Rabbit over DeviantArt, its UBER cheap (like 20 a pair that last for a year that includes shipping) they might have sharingan, I got my Kiddo contacts from there and they were amazing ^^

and I'm sure there are many more places if you take the time to look XD

random// if anyone can point me to a Mukuro contact (doesnt have to be a pair) that does NOT enable vision thats under 200, please link me via PM and I will love you forever!
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

Old 03-19-2010, 07:06 PM   #91
sasuke uchia
Apprentice Genin

sasuke uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto-Uzumaki-25 View Post
They have the Sharingan contacts? Cool! I wonder if they have The Nine Tailed Fox eye or The Renegan contacts.
rinnegan contacts= epic marketing idea= loads of $$$

as this forum is no longer family friendly, or as toma said " if you go anywhere on the internet, damn is the least of your worries" in return of me commenting on his "proper grammar" logo on his siggy because it had a cuss in it. goodbye.
sasuke uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:07 PM   #92
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

*raises hand*
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 11:05 PM   #93
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

@sasuke uchia: they DO have rinnegan contacts
but since not EVERYONE is into Naruto they only make about as much as they do off the normal sharingan ones
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

Old 03-20-2010, 12:24 AM   #94
~blackstar~
Special Jonin Candidate

~blackstar~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i had some, but one lens ripped =P

Your honesty is appreciated. Unfortunately for you, I don't give a damn.
~Mai
The tears and blood of the dead mixes with an endless quicksand, and further fules the war
~Gaara
remember, you have no rights, so play nice!
~DA

BFFF...F...L?: kiko
other kinda friend person: sagemaster777...77?
~blackstar~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 04:40 AM   #95
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinobi killer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lol...
I don't have any...
Shinobi killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 06:44 AM   #96
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

[QUOTE=2hyper4u AKA Sloth;2685000
@kazuki: best quality, but highest price would be 9mmSFX
there are cheaper ones at extremesfx.com like 60 a pair instead of 200 (only one version tho)
color me contacts have sharingan, neji's byakugan (which looks a little diff. because its vision enabled), yashamaru and Gaara contacts for 100 a pair
there are like 8 versions at costalcontacts.com for like 100-200 a pair (Depending on the contact)
hauntedeyes has 1 version for 60 a pair (Sale, will eventually go back to 150)

also try Alice and Rabbit over DeviantArt, its UBER cheap (like 20 a pair that last for a year that includes shipping) they might have sharingan, I got my Kiddo contacts from there and they were amazing ^^

and I'm sure there are many more places if you take the time to look XD

random// if anyone can point me to a Mukuro contact (doesnt have to be a pair) that does NOT enable vision thats under 200, please link me via PM and I will love you forever![/QUOTE]
Thanks! I'll have to check it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke uchia View Post
rinnegan contacts= epic marketing idea= loads of $$$
Indeed... If only they were availible in stores too. I remember Wal-Mart had colored contacts, but just for Haloween and they were pretty expensive too...

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-25-2010, 07:41 AM   #97
Uchias IVIonster
Apprentice Genin

Uchias IVIonster is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont have any but i did some snooping http://www.fashion-contactlenses.com...es-1550-0.html 39 pounds
Uchias IVIonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:06 AM   #98
chichibu
Freshmen Academy Student

chichibu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Contacts can really mess up your eyes if they don't fit right.
chichibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:15 AM   #99
chichibu
Freshmen Academy Student

chichibu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i rilly want Sharingan contacts but my parents say no. my sister got an eye infection once from contacts. Is there someplace that says they're not dangerous?
chichibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:16 AM   #100
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

@chichibu: no they dont =/
I've been wearing both perscription and colored (like cosplay colored, not perscription colored) contacts for years now... if you get the wrong diameter in contact its because you ordered wrong, it wont kill your eyes it will just be uncomfortable to wear ^^ you can order contacts with the RIGHT diameter with a perscription from you optomitrist and just throw the bad ones out or go on wearing the bad ones, you wont damage your eyes with badly fitting contacts

the only problem I've ever had with contacts other than the usual tear or dryness/uncomfortableness etc. was i layered a couple of pairs into each of my eyes to get the desired effect, bad idea because it cuts off the oxygen circulation to your eyes and they strain, which if gone on long enough can cause permanent eye damage ^^

EDIT:
@chichibu: anywhere they dont sell second hand contacts, the chanced of you getting an infection are slim to none, I'm sorry to hear about your sis, but as long as you dont order from places such as Ebay and order from an actual contact retailer you should be fine ^^
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?: